Mayhem 2: Sea Cruise - Cover

Mayhem 2: Sea Cruise

Copyright© 2009 by colt45

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The continuation of the Mayhem saga with good guys, bad guys, sex, love, violence and hopefully just a touch of humor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Harem  

-Daniel-

"God-damn it good to see you, you old fart!" Antigua sighed when we finally came up for air. Or at least she did; I'm not so sure I had any say in the matter whatsoever.

"It's good to see you again too, squirt," I chuckled.

"I guess you want me to give him back now, don't you?" she asked somebody over my shoulder.

"Sooner or later," I heard Alee laugh.

"Down girl! Behave yourself," I said smacking her bottom lightly.

"Well, that isn't going to do it," she smirked wiggling against my hand. "Fine, I'll behave," she said as her legs unwrapped and she slid down my chest. We turned back towards the girls and Tink wrapped an arm around my waist and poked her head out under my arm.

"Girls," I said giving Tink a squeeze around the shoulder. "This is Antigua Delmar; a/k/a Tinker Bell; a/k/a Pain in the Ass. Ouch!" Tink pinched me.

"Antigua Delmar, these," I announced proudly — okay maybe smugly, "are my ladies. The short gorgeous one is Sumalee Nakpradith and the tall, breathtaking beauty is Lidia Chojnacki."

"Hi there," Tink waved. "Bet you're wondering what I'm doing smooching on your boyfriend. Well, ya see he saved my life..."

"We know," Alee grinned and stuck out her hand. "He saved ours too. I suppose I should welcome you to the club.

"No, that cannot be right; he saved you first. I suppose that makes you the charter member." Tink unlatched herself and crawled out from beneath my arm taking Alee's hand.

"That's right," she said. "But I forgot to call dibs. Anyway Mom got to him first. I guess you heard all about that."

"Indeed we did," Alee suddenly sounded very frosty.

"Yeah, I feel the same way," Tink sighed. "She a dumb bitch but she's still my mom. Ah, Danny, for your info, by the way, she's sulking around here somewhere. She was kind of pissed when she found out about me giving you guys the tickets but I'm an adult and there wasn't a fucking thing she could do about it."

"Watch your language," I warned. "You are definitely not too big for that spanking to be real."

"I've got three great big dudes hanging around here somewhere that may take exception to that," she smirked.

"You think they're going to stop me from putting you over my knee and waling on your ass?" I grinned.

"Ah, maybe not," she admitted after thinking for a moment. "Okay fine, I'll try and watch it. Hey there, I'm Antigua. You're Lidia, aren't you?" she said sticking her hand out to the tall blonde.

"Ah—ah—ah," Lidia's mouth moved like a fish choking on air. I moved over and put my arm around Lidia's waist.

"Say hi to Antigua, honey," I prompted.

"Hi, Antigua," she squeaked.

"Lidia is a really big fan of yours," I explained. "Really big. She's just nervous."

"Sure, I get that all the time," Tink said waving it off. "So you're a fan, huh? That's great! I need to talk to you! How'd you like the show? Did you like the new stuff? Is it something you think you'd like?"

"Ah, I loved the show!" Lidia finally gushed. "I have every comp you ever recorded! Your songs are so great!" She paused for a moment and then said thoughtfully, "I liked the new ones. They were a lot like some of the music my mom and dad used to listen to but when you did them it sounded different ... better."

"Well, Tink has a hell of a lot better voice than a lot of the old rockers," I interjected.

"Oh, you!" Tink said poking my stomach with her finger. "You think smooth talking will get you anything and you know something? You're right!" She glanced behind me and frowned.

"Shit! Mom's heading this way with her new boy-toy. I'm getting out of here and taking your girlfriend with me to do a little consumer research. You don't mind, do you, Danny?" She looked at me almost pleading. I understood completely. I was her friend but Cynthia was her mother. She wasn't at all happy about what Cynthia had done to me but she didn't want to get caught in the crossfire.

"Be gone, cowardly scamp," I grinned. "Just remember to bring her back when you're done with her. I've got plans for her tonight."

"Eh, nefarious plans?" Tink giggled grabbing Lidia by the hand and pulling her away. "That was a stupid question," she said mostly to herself and the befuddled Lidia. "Any plans he has are going to be nefarious." I put my arm around Alee's shoulder and did a quick scan for Mike. Alee may have been pissed off at the idea of what Cynthia had done but she was far too dignified to act on it. Mike, on the other hand...

"Where's Mike?" I whispered to Brian.

"Over there talking with a couple of the security guys." He pointed with his chin. "I think she's trying to get them to show her their guns. You know, 'You show me yours and I'll show you mine' kind of thing." Sure enough she was standing to the side and talking with one of the bodyguards that hadn't followed Tink. Her mouth was talking to him but her eyes were glued to the man and woman slowly making their way towards us.

"Its okay, Cap," Brian said. "She's good. She knows the score." I looked at him pointedly. He rolled his eyes and said, "Yeah fine, maybe I'll just glide on over there and make sure she ain't selling her virtue for a measly gas pistol."

"Thanks, Brian."

"Yeah well, you know if I'm going to keep up this babysitting business, I need to find out what the hourly rate is," he grumped as he moved in the general direction of Mike.

"So this is the Cynthia," Alee stated unemotionally but at least she snuggled in against my side nicely.

"You don't have to make it a swear word, baby," I chuckled. "I told you it's over and done. As far as I'm concerned it's a past best ignored; it's just a memory. Besides, as far as I'm concerned I upgraded," I said giving her a squeeze.

"You got a two for one," she chuckled looking up at me.

"Oh, I got so much more than that," I had to say looking down into those ink-black pools.

"You are so full of shit," she blushed and gave me a soft bump with her hip.

I chuckled. Can't argue with the truth.

I watched the woman coming towards us hanging on to some pretty-boy's arm and tried to understand what I was feeling. It wasn't easy; there was nothing there. I mean here was the woman who had caused me so much pain just a few short months earlier but when I looked at her I felt nothing: nada, zip, zilch. She was still extremely beautiful and had those killer legs which were being displayed to their fullest by a very short skirt but I couldn't bring myself to give a crap. The funny thing was the closer she got the less real she looked: almost too perfect. More like a caricature of a woman than a real one. Her heels clicked on the flooring as they approached.

"Oh, hello. Daniel, isn't it?" she asked when they got close. I think I earned some kind of acting award right then. I just about burst our laughing but I didn't. Did she really expect me to believe she didn't remember who I was? The woman who could cite from memory the earnings and demographics of some obscure singer from twenty years ago and she didn't remember the name of a man she slept with for months? Was this her way of telling me that portion of her life had been deleted or was it just a cruel attempt to jab at me? Either way I thought it was funnier than hell.

"That's right, Daniel Mayhem. Good to see you again, Cynthia." Okay, maybe I didn't deserve a big award. I did smile and I couldn't keep the hint of amusement out of my voice.

"Tommy, Antigua and I hosted a cruise on Mr. Mayhem's charter boat a few months ago," she said to her escort. "We should do that! It was so much fun!" Turning back to me she asked, "Do you still run those little trips, Mr. Mayhem?" A lesser person might have thought she was being just a tiny bit condescending.

"The boat's still for hire," I nodded. "But I don't get out on it much anymore; been too busy myself, but the people I have do a top-notch job. Just call the office; they can set it up for you."

"Busy? Goodness, what have you been doing?"

"Vacations mostly," I chuckled. "That and working with some public service organizations. Oh, by the way: Cynthia, I'd like you to meet Sumalee Nakpradith. Sumalee, this is Cynthia Delmar: Antigua's mother."

"Pleased to meet you, Miss Delmar," Alee said with a painted on smile. "Daniel has told me so much about you." I noticed she didn't offer to shake Cynthia's hand. Cynthia didn't look like she wanted to, anyway.

"I'm Antigua's manager, and I'm pleased to meet you," Cynthia nodded and then looked at Alee's crewmember badge. "Oh, I see you're one of the crew here. One of the — hostesses — I assume?" Okay, she had just called Alee a prostitute. It wasn't funny anymore.

"One of the bartenders, actually," I interjected. I could feel Alee tense up and I tightened my hold on her shoulder. "We met the first day I came aboard and well — what can I say? — I was a goner from that moment on."

"You were not, you big goof," Alee giggled and punched me lightly in the side. Then to Cynthia: "It took me two days to trap him with my feminine wiles."

"Yes, it does appear he can be trapped fairly easily," Cynthia responded dryly. "So, Daniel; pick yourself up a girlfriend for your cruise?"

"Somewhat more than a girlfriend," I said proudly giving Alee another squeeze that everybody could see. "I think I'm going to have to take this one with me when I leave. I hope they don't check my baggage too closely getting off the ship. Although I'm thinking she just may fit in a carry-on."

"A carry-on?" Alee laughed. "And just where do you think you are going to hide Lidia?"

"Well, that may take some larger luggage," I admitted.

"Lidia?" Cynthia asked with a frown. "Who is, Lidia?"

"His other girlfriend," Alee answered promptly. "You would not expect me to take care of this one all by myself, would you? She should be around here somewhere: a very tall blonde, very beautiful."

"I think Tink dragged her off somewhere," I said. "Lidia is a really big fan and Tink wanted to hear some fan reaction to her new music, which I liked, by the way."

"They're coming up behind you, Boss," I heard Mike through the net. I turned slightly and looked over my shoulder and saw the little pixie blonde holding Lidia's hand and bringing her towards us.

"Yep, there they are now." Cynthia's eyes kind of narrowed but her escort's opened up big as saucers when he got a good look at Lidia and her melons. It's a pity really that men have such a tendency to do that. They stare at her tits but miss her beautiful face and hypnotic eyes. Just as well, I suppose; I want them all to myself anyway. As long as it doesn't bother her they can stare at her tits all day if they want.

"That didn't take long," I said as Tink and Lidia came up beside me.

"Just wanted some initial reaction," Tink answered. Her eyes kept darting between me and Cynthia but there was a mischievous little grin on her lips. I supposed she'd been watching and when there wasn't any screaming or eye gouging she decided it was safe to come out. "Lidia and I still have a lot to talk about, but we can do that later. You know, she knows my songs better than I do?"

"Wouldn't surprise me," I sighed. "She practically fainted the first time I mentioned I had the misfortune of knowing you."

"Misfortune, my ass, you jerk," she said reaching around Lidia to punch me in the stomach. I oofed appropriately and slipped my arm around Lidia's waist.

"Lidia, baby, this is Antigua's mother, Cynthia Delmar."

"I'm Antigua's manager," Cynthia said through a plastic smile.

"And my mom," Tink piped in.

"Miss Delmar, it's a pleasure to meet you," Lidia smiled and then stuck her hand out. Cynthia had little choice except to take it although I think she would have rather touched a snake. "You certainly don't look old enough to be Antigua's mother." Whoa! Where the hell did that come from? Did that really come from my shy and demure Lidia? If that wasn't a polite shot across the bow, I don't know what was! Cynthia jerked her hand back quickly.

"Thank you. I was very young," Cynthia mumbled, now her smile really did look fake.

"A child bride, I'm sure," Lidia smiled and nodded. "Danny has told us so much about you. I just wanted to say thank you for both Alee and myself. If you hadn't done what you did we would never had the chance to meet Danny."

"Ah, Cyn, honey?" Tommy finally tore his eyes away from Lidia's boobs and looked down at Cynthia. "What's she talking 'bout?" Real genius material there; I wonder which think-tank she plucked him out of?

"Nothing," Cynthia said through gritted teeth. "Believe me: nothing!"

"Oh, okay," he nodded and went back to drooling over Lidia's breasts. That girl had some wickedness in her that I hadn't guessed at because I could feel her arch her back and stick them out just a tad bit more as she scrunched in even closer to my side. About that time Cynthia noticed exactly what was commanding her boy-toy's attention and frowned.

"We really must be going now," she said quickly and grabbed super-brain's hand. "So many things that must be done before we can get the show on the road, as they say. It's been nice to see you all. Hopefully we'll see you again soon." Without waiting for our reply she proceeded to drag her escort away, quickly.

"That was fun," Lidia said and smiled down at me as she let her posture return to normal. "I guess these things are good for something after all."

Alee poked her head around me and looked up at Lidia. "You are evil," she said with gleaming eyes. "I like it."

"Oh — My — God!" Tink screamed slapping a hand over her mouth. She was practically jumping up and down. "That was so kold! Icy! Icy! Icy! That was fantastic! I've never seen Mother run off like that before!" She grabbed Lidia around the waist and hugged the side that wasn't against me. "You are my hero, my idol! I will never forget that!"

"I was mean," Lidia looked down at me sadly. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, baby," I said reaching up to brush my lips against hers. "She was being mean first. She called Alee a prostitute."

"Really? Does that mean I'm a prostitute also?" she asked, looking around me down at Alee. "I've never been a prostitute before. What do we charge?"

"Well, we cannot charge by the kilogram," Alee grinned back at her. "That would not be fair for me. We should charge by the hour."

"That wouldn't be fair either," Lidia protested. "It takes him a lot longer to wear you out than it does me."

"That is because I am smarter than you are. I let you go first."

"I knew there had to be a reason," Lidia gasped in mock surprise. "Next time you have to go first."

"Ah, ladies," I hissed. "This isn't the time or the place..."

"Now look! You made him blush," Alee observed.

"I don't blush," I muttered. I don't, really!

"Boy, have they got you wrapped," Tink grinned up at me.

"Shut up, kid." I didn't need anyone pointing out the blatantly obvious.

"Pussy-whipped, pussy-whipped!" she chanted. I looked over at the closest of her security detachment.

"Do you mind if I find a chair and wale on her ass for a half-hour or so?"

"Lord, no!" he answered rolling his eyes. "Somebody needs to do it. Just don't leave any marks or cause permanent damage."

"Hey, you work for me!" she shouted at her betrayer, her hands going around to protect her derrière. "You're supposed to save me from people like him."

"Poke the bear..." he answered with a bemused smile.

"Been causing trouble for your bodyguards, Tink?" I laughed.

"Not much," she protested weakly. "But I'll be good."

"That'll be a first. So when are you leaving? It's been great to see you again but I'm sure you have to get back to work soon."

"Tomorrow," she nodded. "But we have tonight. What ya got planned? I think you need to take me out and show me what you've been up to."

"Actually I don't do the planning," I said. "I just do what I'm told."

"As it should be," she nodded solemnly. She then looked at the girls, "So what do you have planned?"

"Nothing yet," Alee answered after looking at Lidia who only shrugged.

"Hey, Boss," Mike interjected from behind us. We all turned to look at her.

"Whoa, looking good Michelle," Tink whistled. "Don't you think she's looking good, Danny?"

"He says I have great legs and a cute ass," Mike smirked; I just rolled my eyes but didn't say anything. Look what opening my big mouth got me before. "Anyway the boys and I found this interesting place the other night. It's called The Dungeon. It's kind of out of the way and not too big but they play some loud, good old rock-and-roll and there's a dance floor. It's a lot like Bennie's without the dirt. When we were there, it was mostly old farts like us."

"Sounds good to me," I shrugged. "So long as the girls are up for it. Maybe I can do a little dancing."

"Christ, Boss! I didn't think you wanted to chase them off this quickly," Mike snorted. "One look at you flopping around and they'll take off as fast as their high-heels will let them." What is it about this flopping around? I do just fine, thank you very much.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.