Mayhem 2: Sea Cruise - Cover

Mayhem 2: Sea Cruise

Copyright© 2009 by colt45

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The continuation of the Mayhem saga with good guys, bad guys, sex, love, violence and hopefully just a touch of humor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Harem  

-Lidia-

I was nervous, excited and quivering with anticipation. I was no blushing virgin although I had been with only five men before I met Danny and Alee but I felt like this was my first time. It was hard walking down the passageway, not because we'd had too much to drink although Alee and I had split a bottle of champagne between dances and Danny had one or two of those disgusting whisky things he drinks. I have no idea how he can drink that stuff. I took a sip of his while he was dancing with Alee and I felt like I was being burned from the inside out! Vodka feels like cool water compared to that vile stuff!

No, it wasn't the drink; however it is difficult to walk while three people are groping and kissing each other. Well, while two women are groping and trying to kiss the same man at the same time anyway. I know I didn't purposefully touch Alee although my hand might have brushed her a few times inadvertently and I'm pretty sure there was a hand on my ass once or twice and unless Danny grew another one, it wasn't his. I know this because his arm was around my waist and his hand was gently caressing the side of my breast while his other one was around Alee's shoulder dipping down to do the same with her.

I can't say that I was particularly excited by the prospect of having her in bed with me. Not that it repulsed me in any way; I really didn't think of it one way or another. I have always been very male-oriented and right at that particular time I was thinking of only one male and just how quickly I could get him out of his pretty tuxedo. Alee seemed to me to be almost too beautiful to think of in a sexual way. I know, she isn't what the vids would consider a classic beauty, even for an Asian woman: she's too short, her breasts are too large for her frame and although Danny and I can agree her face is the essence of dreams, it is considered little more than above average to those who claim to define beauty. I heartily second what Danny has to say about that but I won't repeat it here; one should at least pretend to be a lady.

She is tiny and slim with just a touch more on top than what would be normally proportional but of course nothing like my cow-like tits. There are times I wish I was built like her but then she says the same about me so I guess nobody is perfect. We give our man variety even if he claims he doesn't need it.

At that particular time we had just met so I didn't know about her powerful personality that would grab attention even if she were stuffed in a room filled with plasticized vid starlets. There was also that connection we had both felt; but truthfully it was and still is secondary to the connection we both had for the man walking between us.

Somehow we made it to his cabin and through the door. I am normally a rather shy and bashful person. I feel like a giant and a freak most of the time. Men don't usually like women to be larger than they are and I am not only taller but normally heavier than most men. I am certainly no beauty. I'll admit my legs are good although maybe just a touch too muscular, but I think they're okay. My hips are just a bit more than a touch too wide along with my ribcage which is good since my tits are far larger than they should be. The only thing good about having huge tits is that nobody looks at my face. Other than having decent hair and okay eyes, it's too wide and round. As you can tell I am not impressed with my own looks. I suppose it doesn't matter what I think since Danny says I'm one of the most beautiful women he's ever known. In fact he promised to spank me every time he catches me saying unflattering things about myself and he's done it. Alee casually mentioned to him once, after the third time, that maybe it wasn't quite the punishment he thought it was. I'm going to get her back for that!

Anyway we had barely made it through the door before Alee was all over Danny, literally ripping off his clothes. Her aggressiveness shocked me for a moment. She had his clothes off and about two seconds later her own before turning that hungry gaze on me. I didn't see it though; I was staring at the man in front of me. He was astounding! Not in the vid star type of way, of course. His face is pleasantly handsome although not pretty-boy beautiful; powerfully masculine is what I call it, which makes him laugh. He says that's a nice way of saying he's ugly as a dirt road which makes me mad and threaten that spankings can go both ways. I don't think that scares him overly much even if he does pretend to surrender immediately. It's probably a good thing. I'd probably bruise my hand and I'm not sure he'd even feel it.

In any case he has the kind of face that doesn't make your panties wet from its beauty but when he looks at you there's no doubt it's a man doing the looking. A real man looking at a woman and if that doesn't make your insides flutter, then you're welcome to those smooth-faced pretenders with my blessing.

His body doesn't exactly fit the concept of ideal male beauty either. He is built like a brick, solid as a rock. He doesn't taper from those broad shoulders down to lean hips; his torso goes straight down and every centimeter is covered with muscle without a gram of fat anywhere I could see. His legs are just as heavily muscled and looked solid enough to hold up this entire ship if someone could hoist it onto his back. He looked more like a bull than a race horse and made me weak in the knees imagining all that weight pressing down on top of me.

His cock, sticking out at rigid attention, is more than adequate, thank you very much. Why do so many women want to know how large his cock is, anyway? It's not like they're going to get a chance to have it; not so long as there is breath in our bodies anyway! I'll tell you a secret I've never told anyone else: yes, I have had a larger one, but never a better one. (I'm sorry Lars; yes, you were hung like a small pony but all you did was make me feel stretched and sore. Danny makes me feel filled and loved.)

Alee moved towards me while I was still staring at Danny. I glanced at her and suddenly knew what the sparrow felt like when she looks up and sees the hawk coming for her. There was a predatory lust in her eyes for sure but there was something else also: friendship, kinship, sisterhood? There were many emotions there but lust was the most prominent. I think I shrank back just a little.

"It is your turn now," she said huskily. "Our turn to see what it is we have."

"Sumalee," Danny commanded and she stopped glancing back at him over her shoulder. "She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to."

"But, Daniel..." she started to argue.

SMACK! His hand landed on her tiny bottom none too lightly and she jumped in the air and twirled around to face him. Now everything I'd see of Alee that evening: her aggressiveness, assertiveness and regal dignity, led me to believe I was about to see the mouse attack the bear; I expected to hear her growl. I was half right: she did attack him but not exactly like I'd expected. She flung herself at him but instead of clawing at his eyes she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist and started rubbing herself on his body like a cat marking her territory.

"But, Daniel," she mewled into his neck. "She is ours! She is yours! You have to take her! It must be!"

"Sumalee," he chided, "we can't take; only she can give. I won't be forcing anyone to do anything here. Do you understand?" He emphasized his point with a much softer pat on her bare bottom and she shivered at his touch.

"Yes, Daniel," she nodded, released her hold and slowly slid down to the floor. He smiled and gently kissed her forehead then turned to me and took two steps bringing him directly in front of me. Breathing was getting difficult as I looked down at him. Some people might think it was from a superior position but nobody in that room had any doubt who the true master was.

"I mean that, Lidia," he whispered reaching up to softly stroke my cheek. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do." If it hadn't been a foregone conclusion that I was his before, that touch would have sealed it. My legs felt boneless and I almost collapsed.

"There is nothing you can do to me that I don't want," I forced out. My brain and vocal cords didn't seem to be connecting normally. "I am yours."

"Then kiss me," he said and closed the slight distance between us. I bent down a little and closed my eyes as his lips brushed against mine and suddenly my arms were around him and I was kissing back as hard as I could. I heard a moan and realized it was me as I forced my tongue past his lips and into his mouth searching for his. I felt his arms go around me and little lights began to fire off behind my eyes; I heard that moan again.

Seconds, minutes, hours later I pulled back slightly to breathe; it was the only reason I would have. I felt cool air on my back and knew he had unfastened my dress; I knew what had to be done. I brought my hands up between us and pushed back slightly, not enough for it to be mistaken as a rejection but just enough to tell him I needed some room between us. Looking down into his eyes I brought one hand up to the dress's shoulder strap ready to take it off.

"Let me," he whispered and using both hands he gently pushed the straps off my shoulders and guided them down the side of my body taking the dress with it as it went. The first things exposed of course were my tits.

"Wonderful!" he gasped and paused momentarily with my disrobing as he gently kissed each rock-hard nipple. I normally have to wear a bra or at least have some support from my garment that had been impossible with this dress. The next thing he found as he pushed the dress down and over my hips — or should I say he didn't find — were panties. I was afraid they would have shown and given what I'd planned for the evening were superfluous anyway.

"Marvelous!" he hissed as he knelt and the dress slid over my hips revealing my mons to him. I didn't completely depilate at that time although I did keep myself neatly trimmed. Of course once I discovered that Danny prefers his women smooth what little I had was gone for good. That first time though I had a very light covering of fur and he leaned forward tenderly pressing his lips to me. I half expected to feel his tongue to slip out and taste me but he didn't that time. It was probably for the best; if he had, there was no way on God's green earth I could have remained standing. As it was I barely stood there with my hands resting lightly on his head doing everything I could not to pull his face tightly against my crotch. He let go and the dress fell the rest of the way to the floor pooling around my feet. Slowly he stood up studying every square centimeter of my body as he did. Finally he was upright and he looked up into my eyes again.

"You are magnificent!" he uttered with absolute conviction. Until that very instant I had never felt truly beautiful. Right then I knew I was. I was beautiful because my man said I was. I stepped out of my heels and away from the dress and pressed myself against him as closely as I could. The kiss and the feel of his naked body against mine was the most natural thing I have ever felt; it was what I was born for.

He picked me up like I weighed nothing and carried me to the bed gently laying me down on my back. I looked up at him and lifted my arms inviting him to lie on top of me. I was surprised and a little hurt when he didn't right away. He just grinned, pushed my legs apart and started kissing my belly working his way down to my drenched slit.

"No," I pleaded grabbing his ears and tugging on them. "Not now, please? I need you in me. I need you in me now. Please?" He smiled knowingly and I sighed as he settled in between my out-flung legs and I reached down between us to guide him in. I needn't have bothered; another much smaller hand already had him firmly in its grip rubbing the head of his magnificent male member up and down the lips of my pussy. When it was positioned correctly she withdrew her hand and I looked up into her eyes as she pushed on his ass starting his penetration. She looked satisfied and triumphant.

I closed my eyes as he entered me, slowly filling me centimeter by centimeter. I think I orgasmed at least a dozen times, or maybe it was just one long one; I didn't care then and I don't now. All I knew was I could feel him filling me; making me his forever. He took my body and tied our souls.

He paused for a moment when his balls rested on the splayed cheeks of my ass as my legs wrapped around his hips crossed at the ankles. I was never going to let him out of me! I'd thought I was in heaven until he started moving inside me then I knew what heaven was really like.

"Fuck me!" I moaned. "Please fuck me!"

"I will never fuck you, my beautiful Lidia," he whispered in my ear. "I will make love to you, always." He began slowly thrusting but began to pick up the pace until I was screaming.

"Our man is inside you," I head Alee whisper in my ear. I whipped my head around and there she was practically nose to nose with me. "He is inside you and soon he will give you the sign of his pleasure. When he does you will truly be his just as I am his," she said as I looked into those huge dark pools of ink. I could only moan and taking one hand off Danny's back blindly reached for hers. She grabbed it and held on tightly as I felt the head of Danny's cock bounce off the entrance to my womb sending ripples of pure pleasure coursing through my body. He began to really pound into me and I could feel my body tensing up getting ready for another climax. Suddenly he thrust in hard and held himself there and I could feel his seed enter me, splashing off my cervix, filling me to overflowing. My body thrashed uncontrollably like I was having a seizure, a bright light flashed behind my eyes and I fainted.

I woke up slowly with the feeling of someone gently licking my exposed sex. It felt wonderful although I didn't feel sore at all. I craned my neck and saw a mass of black hair between my legs and I groaned. I'd never had sex with another woman before and still wasn't sure I was comfortable with it but it felt so good, I couldn't move. She was good; I'll give her that, very good! She was gentle and loving and very, very thorough until I moaned with another small but very nice orgasm. I craned my neck again as she lifted her face and grinned at me. Slowly she crawled up my body as our eyes locked together.

"Your hips are marvelous," she cooed rubbing her hands over them. "You will give our man many big, beautiful babies." She moved higher and caressed my tits with her tiny hands.

"Your breasts are wonderful," she said, the admiration evident in her voice. "They will suckle our children and help them grow big and strong." She abandoned my breasts to my regret and creeped up until she was looking down at me.

"Did you enjoy me cleaning his cum out of your cunt?" she said crudely with a malicious little smile. "Just like you will do to me after he has used me for his pleasure." There was a soft smack and Alee groaned and rolled her eyes back over her shoulder. "I mean, if you want to, of course." He must have rewarded her correction with a caress because she closed her eyes and sighed; I think she was actually purring! Suddenly her eyes popped open and her mouth made a tiny oh.

"Oh, he's entering me," she sniffed and I could see tiny tears under her eyelashes as she closed them tightly and lowered her head forcing her rear upward obviously to give him better access. "Ah, Buddha," she moaned. "It is so wonderful, so perfect. Oh, Lidia, our Master, our Lord, our man is taking me as he took you!" She buried her face in my neck as I brought my arms up to hold her tightly to me. I lifted my legs and rubbed them against Danny's hairy thighs and I could feel him gently work his way into our little China Doll. I felt no jealousy, only connection as the man who had so thoroughly taken me moments earlier mounted his other woman on top of me. It made me feel like I was a part of their lovemaking. He was making love to two women at once or maybe it was the three of us making love together.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.