Mayhem 2: Sea Cruise - Cover

Mayhem 2: Sea Cruise

Copyright© 2009 by colt45

Cast

Erotica Sex Story: Cast - The continuation of the Mayhem saga with good guys, bad guys, sex, love, violence and hopefully just a touch of humor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Harem  

This is only a partial list of the characters introduced in Mayhem. Characters we will be meeting in Mayhem II for the first time are not listed since this has the potential for being a bit of a spoiler and as many readers have noticed I'm not a real big fan of spoilers. However it has been justly pointed out that a number of my characters can have numerous names or nicknames depending on who and where they are at any one particular time. This being the case it was recommended I provided a short Who's-Who to help keep them straight and I found that to be reasonable. So, in no particular order of importance here are some of the characters that make up the wonderful world of Mayhem:

Captain Daniel Mayhem: AKA: LaMuerte (The Death) usually used by the people he had been fighting against; Captain, Cap'n or Cap by his team members, "Boss" by Mike.

Muchacos Peridos (Lost Boys): The unofficial designation of Mayhem's SpecFor team during the war. They began using the names of several of Peter Pan's Lost Boys as their net handles during the war and the name stuck. Even after almost a decade since the end of the war the mere mention of the words Muchacos Peridos in certain areas of SA still conjures up various divergent reactions: gratitude, fear, love, loathing, worship, wet panties and pissed pants. Depends mostly on which side of the war you were on. The one thing that has never changed has been their steadfast loyalty to the man they believed was the only reason they survived the war, Captain Daniel Mayhem.

Master Sergeant William Marker: "Top" or "Slightly". Team's senior NCO and intelligence officer.

Sergeant Michel Darlington: "Mike" or "Nibs." Sniper extraordinary and master at close-in fighting.

Sergeant Nathan Willis: "Weird" or "Tootles." Slightly demented genius noted for his ability with electronics and intelligent machines. Second only to Mike in hand to hand combat.

Sergeant Brian McNaught: "Bri" or "Cubby." General all around fighter; served as the team's medic.

Sergeant Samuel Koble: "Sam" or "Marmaduke." One of the Kolbe twins; likes heavy weapons and making things go crunch. Also known for having a crush on the USO singer Natalie Bernstead for almost two decades.

Sergeant Stanley Koble: "Stan" or "Binky." The other half of the Kolbe twins; a real man's man (that means he's gay); likes to play with explosives and make things go boom.

Other characters:

Antigua Delmar: "Tinker Bell" or "Tink," A superstar of popular music, nicknamed Tinker Bell by Mayhem due to her remarkable resemblance to Peter Pan's fairy friend.

Katherine "Kathy" Mayhem: Mayhem's wife murdered by terrorists years earlier.

Natalie Bernstead: A wartime USO singer well known and liked by veterans of the war mostly for her willingness to entertain front line troops with live shows.

Cynthia Delmar: Antigua's mother and manager, music producer, beautiful woman and a bitch. Dumped Daniel without warning or reason.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.