Blind Date
Chapter 3: We fall out and make up

Copyright© 2009 by Big guy on a bike

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: We fall out and make up - Robert needs Dereks help with some house renovations, Cath, his wife has a moody half sister with an attitude. The deal is for Robert to take her moody sibling out, and Robert gets Dereks help for the day. But nothing is ever that simple, certainly when Cath is pulling the strings.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Three weeks later I had a formal trade association dinner in London on Friday night and I asked Sarah to go with me. Wives and girlfriends were invited; in fact you were expected to have a female companion. By that time we were comfortable around each other, the sex was still mind blowing, and I said that we would stay over Saturday and do some sightseeing in London. I was now working on a project at home, having finished in Brighton.

We travelled down on Friday afternoon, and checked into our hotel. We got changed for dinner and Sarah looked stunning, she wore a long, dark blue dress which highlighted her assets. I told her she looked stunning, but I think she was unsure, after all she was larger than some girls.

We went to the dinner, it was OK, nothing special. I met up with an old friend and his partner for the evening, I guessed she was a paid companion. We spent most of the evening chatting as I didn't really know anyone else. I thought it had gone OK and we got a taxi back to our hotel. Sarah was quiet but I put that down to tiredness and the wine.

When we got to our room I tried to give Sarah a cuddle but she pushed me away and said, "You expect me to want you after you've been drooling over that tart all night."

I was stunned! I had not been drooling, as she put it, apart from anything else she wasn't my type. I tried to calm the situation down and said, "As far as I am concerned you were the most attractive woman there and I hardly spoke to Lorraine."

Sarah didn't seem to listen and just carried on, "If you want to try a pro, go and pay for one. I don't care!"

The argument carried on in this vein for about 20 minutes. I just couldn't get through to Sarah. In the end I said, "I'm getting ready for bed." Sarah was now sulking and she didn't reply. I got into the double bed; Sarah went to the bathroom came out dressed in a T shirt and knickers, she usually slept naked, and got into the single bed, the room was a family room.

I was at a loss and I lay there tossing and turning for a good hour but, try as I might, I couldn't see what I had done wrong. I had been very attentive to Sarah. In the end sleep came. I woke at seven the next morning and saw Sarah was still asleep in the single bed. I went over, kissed her and said "Good morning."

I had hoped that last night was partly the wine talking but it wasn't to be. She sat up and said, "Don't think things are going to be OK this morning."

I had had enough and said, "I do not like people that carry arguments on. I do not like being accused of things that I have not done, and I do not want to spend the day with you unless you cheer up."

Sarah just sat there. I waited for a while, hoping she would see sense and calm down. Fat chance. After about five minutes she said, "I think we had better get the first train from Kings Cross."

OK, so she was blowing me out. I replied, "I thought we were good together and that love was developing, obviously I was mistaken, I'm sorry that we can't make up and enjoy the rest of day and perhaps the rest of our lives together. I think it's sad that our first argument is also our last." I was disappointed, I had enjoyed the last three weeks, and after our rocky start I thought she may be a keeper.

Sarah just sat there stony faced. To be fair there had been one other occasion, a week or so ago, where she got an idea in her head and wouldn't listen, but not as bad as this. I decided she was moody by nature.

We got the eight-thirty train from Kings Cross to Leeds. The journey back was silent and strained and we arrived in Skipton just before lunch after changing trains in Leeds. I tried to walk with Sarah back to her flat but she made it as difficult as possible. "Aren't you even going to say goodbye?" I asked when we got to the door but she blanked me and went in, slamming the door in my face. I got into my car which was parked in one of the resident's spaces and reluctantly headed home. I was now very angry with the way she had treated me, I really had not done anything wrong.

I was in a foul mood when I got home and went round the house, carelessly stuffing any of Sarah's things into a black bin liner. It was a damp, grey day and I didn't feel like doing anything so I vegged out on the settee and started to watch the cricket on TV. The match was in Leeds but was rained off after about half an hour, that pissed me off a bit more. Then I thought, 'get a grip, it's not the end of the world' and got up to do a bit of shopping. When I got home I forced myself to get stuck in to finishing the upstairs flooring and stud walls.

While working I found some of Sarah's underwear on the floor. Picking up her bra and knickers, I couldn't stop myself from thinking how they ended up there and the fun times we had had when we were supposed to be working. Shaking my head sadly, I rammed them into the black bin liner with her other things. I worked hard until late, got all the floors finished and made a good start on the stud walls. Pleased with the progress I had made, I had a meal, a shower and an early night, I was knackered. I think the hard work paid off, I slept well.

When I awoke on Sunday morning I felt much better. I was still angry with Sarah, she had flipped from being a fun person to a nasty witch/bitch. I didn't see how we could carry on if every time we had a tiff she took her bat and ball home. Yes, she was good in bed. Yes, she was attractive. Yes, I had started to get feelings for her, but I wasn't going back grovelling. I checked my e-mail, nothing. I thought about ringing Derek and Cath, but I didn't want them interfering. I decided that the only way I would take Sarah back into my life was if I got an unconditional apology. If I spoke to Derek or Cath they would try and wear me down to give in.

I did more work on the house and made great progress toward getting the remaining two bedrooms finished.

That night I realised I hadn't spoken to or seen another person since I left Sarah in Skipton on Saturday morning. It didn't really bother me. I wasn't in the best of moods and thought that meeting a few of my mates at the local would help me forget so I decided to treat myself to a meal at the pub.

I got back around ten o'clock and, within five minutes of sitting down, the phone rang; it was MetFabs in Brighton. They had 'lost' the main power pack for the 5000 tonne extrusion press, was I available to go down in the morning to assist their engineers with the problem. When I asked for some more details it turned out that they had a fire in the main control panel and it was badly damaged. They had been trying to get hold of me all the evening.

I rang Derek and Cath to ask if they would look after my cat for a couple of days. The neighbour who usually fed her while I was away from home was on holiday. Cath answered the phone and, before I could ask, said, "What can I do about you and Sarah?"

"Nothing," I replied. "The first move has to come from her. Yes, I'm upset, and I think she was being nasty, and I don't want to carry on seeing her if every time we have an argument she turns it into a long drawn out fight." I asked her about feeding the cat and she said that she would do it. I told her that I expected to be back by Wednesday at the latest.

I set off to Brighton early the next morning. Knowing that I might need to get about while I was down there I decided to drive. I'd been on the road for about half an hour when my mobile rang. It was Sarah so I rejected the call. She rang every half hour during the journey.

The control panel was a mess. It took me a good hour to assess the damage and suggest the best approach would be to cobble together a basic manual set of controls while a new panel was built. I had put my phone on silent while I was working as Sarah was still calling and I didn't want distracting. When I left site there were twelve missed calls, all but one of them from Sarah. The other one was from Derek and Cath. I had expected to get text messages, but so far there were none.

I rang Derek and told him that I had done what I could here, and that I should be back on Tuesday night. He asked if I had spoken to Sarah and I said that I hadn't. He then told me that Cath and Sarah were talking a lot on the phone and he was certain they were hatching something. I asked him to try and stop them; I really wasn't in the mood for any more meddling from Cath. He sighed as he said, "You know what she's like. I can't stop her." I asked him to do his best.

During the five hour drive back on Tuesday afternoon, Cath rang to ask what time I would get home. I told her I expected to be back around six. "That's fine," she said, "I just wanted to know if I would need to go and feed the cat." I expected some comment about Sarah but she said nothing. I didn't want to raise the subject and we just chatted away for a few minutes. Cath asked me to call in and pick some stuff up for the next store refurbishment which Derek was doing, floor loadings and that. I often did these so I said I would. The phone calls from Sarah had stopped so maybe it was over. I was more than a little sad, but I couldn't handle her attitude.

I got to Derek and Cath's just after six. Cath asked if I wanted a cup of tea. I didn't really, I just wanted to get home, but Cath started talking about the work I was doing for them so I accepted the tea and sat down. We ended up chatting for over twenty minutes because each time I tried to get up to go, Cath would start on a new subject. I expected the topic of Sarah to crop up but it didn't and this surprised me. Sophie and Becky were at a friends, and I think Cath was glad to sit and chill for a while. Derek was still working, they had a rush job in Keighley after a store fire, and he wouldn't be in for another hour at least.

I managed to get away at about six-thirty for the fifteen minute drive home.

I pulled into the yard and got out, as I approached the front door I saw Sarah in the kitchen, cooking. I didn't know if I was pleased or not. Little head liked what he saw, she was wearing a short skirt and crop top, and I doubt if there was anything on underneath it. Big head, however, still remembered the weekend in London.

I walked into the kitchen and, for what seemed like ages, just stood and stared. In the end, Sarah broke the silence by saying, "Cat got your tongue?"

I couldn't help replying, "No, it's my tongue that likes pussy." Maybe not the best line if I intended showing her the door but there you go. She told me to sit down, sat down opposite me, and started talking.

"I'm really, really sorry, Rob," she started sincerely. "I'd do anything to turn the clock back." I didn't respond. Even though she had apologised I wasn't certain that I wanted to hear what she was going to say but decided she deserved the chance to explain.

"Everything went wrong when I heard that tart, Lorraine, whispering to Bill. The bitch said, 'What's a posh bloke like Robert doing with that fat nigger.' I'm sure she thought I couldn't hear but that hurt me a lot and got me thinking that you might ditch me for the first skinny white woman that made a pass at you. I knew you weren't drooling over her but I couldn't bring myself to tell you what she'd said about me."

From that, I realised Sarah's main problem was insecurity and maybe a bit of a low self-esteem. The 'fat nigger' comment was inexcusable and made me angry at Bill for bringing Lorraine, he had certainly gone down in my estimation. We had worked together in the past and I never had him down as being one to tolerate racism.

"You really shouldn't take any notice of the snide comments of a cheap tart," I said with a smile. Then, to give her a bit of a boost, I said, "Did you notice how many guys in that room were ogling you? I think Lorraine was jealous and pissed off that no one was taking any notice of her." That put a smile on her face and helped her relax a bit more, and it was true. "Anyway, she wasn't my type, she was too thin and had no boobs to speak of. I like my women with some padding and a proper set of boobs," I was grinning and looking directly at Sarah's chest. "Apart from being thin and tit-less, did you notice the dyed hair with dark roots and her 'tramp stamp', that tattoo across her back? And she couldn't speak without swearing. God knows what possessed Bill to bring her to a do like that, and he was paying her."

Sarah looked surprised at my last comment and made a noise like she was being sick before smiling and saying, "So you prefer an all natural, cuddly girl like me?"

"Absolutely! Any one of those things would put me off a girl, put them together and I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole, let alone anything more intimate." We both laughed at that then I got serious again. "Now I understand why you were upset but I want to know why you carried on the argument into Saturday."

Sarah's smile vanished and she looked quite upset when she recalled the events of Saturday, "I didn't mean to. It's just that I woke up feeling a bit hung over."

I looked surprised, "You hadn't been drinking that much. You didn't seem to be even slightly drunk. I was pleased that you had paced your drinking and not ended up making a fool of yourself like some of the people there."

"Even a small amount of alcohol can leave me feeling poorly the next morning," she replied. "I'm sorry, I should have told you this sooner. That's why I never had alcohol whenever we went out." I didn't respond and she continued sorrowfully, "I regretted it the minute we got on the train. I was feeling a bit better by then and was going to drag you off at the first station so we could return to London and spend the day there like we'd planned. Then I realised it was a fast train and the first stop would be Doncaster. That just upset me again, and I just couldn't seem to break my mood, I was scared I was losing you." There was a tear in her eye as she looked up at me.

Again, I remained silent as I thought about her explanation. She was accepting responsibility for ruining our outing in London and that was what I wanted. Then she almost blew it by adding, "You're as bad. You wouldn't answer my calls to your mobile."

"I am not!" I shouted. "I wasn't the one that ruined the weekend in London." I realised I'd raised my voice, something I very rarely did, and paused for a second before continuing in a more normal tone, "I was feeling pissed off with you and your damned attitude. I didn't think talking on the phone would get us anywhere. Anyway, it took you until Monday to try and ring me, I was home Saturday evening and most of Sunday."

"I know," she replied softly. "Cath told me you were really upset and angry. I was scared to ring you, but she made me try anyway. Then, when you wouldn't answer my calls, she told me that it was my own fault and I'd better do something quickly before I lost you for good. That's why I'm here, I don't want to lose you and I want us to carry on as a couple. I'll do anything you want to make it up to you, sexually, or in any other way. You can fuck my arse, I'm still virgin back there, or you can spank me. I'll do anything, even a threesome."

I thought about it for a few seconds. Little Head really liked what she was saying but Big Head was in control as I said, "I'll probably get the arse fuck anyway, and you'll probably enjoy it as much as me so it won't be a punishment. I don't think a spanking will do for the same reason. I must admit that a threesome sounds like fun so long as it's with another woman but it's not such a good idea. You're already insecure enough without introducing any more complications. I'll think of something suitable." As soon as I finished, I realised I had let her back into my life by what I had said.

She also picked up on me 'thinking of something suitable', and came around the table to sit on my lap and kiss me. I started to get worked up, Sarah felt it and said, "The rest of the making up will have to wait. I've made a nice meal, I think its one of your favourites, let's eat before it spoils"

She served up my favourite, a macaroni cheese. This was homemade, not from a packet. We talked while we ate and I told her I would decide her punishment before midnight. I already had an idea, something that would help me and ultimately, if we stayed together, both of us. I had also thought up a novel solution to end an ongoing argument.

After eating, we ended up on the settee and within half a minute we were naked on the floor, enjoying a sixty-nine. As I'd suspected, she wasn't wearing any underwear. We both came quickly but stayed on the floor when we had finished, still in the sixty-nine position, gently playing with each others genitals.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.