Forbidden - Cover

Forbidden

Copyright© 2009 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman goes to extremes to have a child, but she didn't plan on the consequences. To say more would tell too much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Pregnancy  

I awoke with a start. The room was not bright because of the blackout curtains, but it had the dimness of daytime seeping in wherever it could. Abruptly sitting up, I looked at the clock -- 9:57. Shit, it's almost ten o'clock, I thought. And then I remembered seeing those same numbers 12 hours earlier urging me to hurry up because my son was coming to my room to ... fuck me.

I wondered how our relationship would change. We had been intimate like no mother and son should be, yet I willingly spread my legs for him. And he must have known I climaxed. The way I screamed I wondered if my neighbors had heard. I needed to check on Jeff.

Jumping out of bed with the intent to find him, I instead walked to the dresser and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My tears from the previous night left mascara trails on my face, my long skirt was still bunched over my hips, and my favorite blouse hung partway out of my skirt and was severely creased. I felt dried semen between my legs and ... well, I was a mess.

It took me 45 minutes to wash up, get dressed, and make the bed, and only then did I venture out. I passed Jeff's empty bedroom and then searched for him in the living room and then the kitchen. I was alone.

Brewing a pot of coffee, I leaned against the counter wondering what I was going to say to Jeff. I stood there in a daze until the coffee was ready and poured a cup. Sitting at the table, I held the cup with my finger through the handle and shifted it from side to side on the saucer. Many thoughts flooded my mind and when I finally lifted the cup to my lips and took a drink I spit it back into the cup. It was cold!

I left the full cup crookedly placed on the saucer and went into the living room, plopping down on the couch. With my elbows digging into my knees, I cradled my face in my hands fretting that I had messed up my life, and my son's life.


My eyes popped open and I turned. I was lying on the couch and the slamming front door awoke me. I rolled off the couch and ran to catch up to Jeff. We needed to talk. I was still sleepy, distraught, and out of control, so much so that I collided with him in the hall as I ran around a corner. He stumbled backwards and I bounced off him, landing hard on my butt.

"Mom, you okay?" he asked, reaching out for me.

I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. "Jeff, we have to talk."

"About last night?"

"Yes, of course. What else?"

"Well I was kinda hoping you wouldn't."

"Are you embarrassed about what we did?"

"No, of course not. I'm glad I did it."

"So you don't feel any guilt?"

"No, why should I? We agreed it was the best solution."

"Okay, but..." He was still holding my hand and I tugged his. "Let's go into the living room. We have to talk."

"Mom, are you mad at me?"

I stopped walking when I felt him stop. Turning to him, I said, "No, I'm not mad. But we have to talk."

He followed me into the living room and he sat in the middle of the couch. I almost told him to move over but didn't. I sat at the end with my back to the arm and brought my knees up. Wrapping my arms around my legs, I placed my chin on my knees and studied my son.

I didn't know what to say.

Jeff reached over and took my hand, gently pulling me. I let my knees slide down and turned as I shifted closer to him. He draped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me to his body, holding me tight. My head dropped onto his shoulder and we sat like that in silence.

Suddenly I knew what was troubling me. It wasn't what we had done, but how I felt about doing it. With his arm around me, I wrapped my own arm around his neck. I couldn't help it. I lifted my head and looked into his eyes ... and then I placed my lips against his. He was still for a moment, but when his tongue pushed between my lips I moaned. We kissed and then I pulled my head back.

"We don't know if what we did last night got me pregnant. Since your father is coming home tomorrow I think it's a good time to try again ... just to make sure."

"You mean tonight?" he asked incredulously.

"No, now."

"But it's light."

"Are you embarrassed?"

"No, it's just that ... I mean I will be able to see you..."

I couldn't help but chuckle. My grown son reminded me of the child from his past.

"Just give me a few minutes to get ready. Then come to my room. Okay?"

Dumbfounded, Jeff nodded. I wiggled out of his grasp and hurried to my bedroom.

A short while later I heard the tentative knock on the door. I told him to come in and the door swung open. Jeff's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. All I was wearing was a robe that I hadn't bothered to tie shut. I had held the two halves together, but when he came into my bedroom I dropped my arms letting the robe gape. I didn't have to look down to know that my son saw glimpses of my breasts and pussy.

My eyes darted to his crotch, at his obvious erection. At least I don't have to worry about my old body turning him off, I thought and smiled as I giggled in my mind.

Jeff didn't move so I shrugged my shoulders. The robe slid to the floor. Jeff gasped as his eyes devoured me. Then he suddenly looked up making eye contact and blushed.

"I'm sorry," he said softly.

"For what, looking at my body? I'd be insulted if you hadn't."

He didn't say anything.

"Well don't just stand there. Get undressed so we can make a baby," I said trying to sound flippant, but my heart was beating fast.

Jeff hesitated, but then yanked his tee-shirt over his head. Soon his hands were pulling at his belt and opening his jeans, pushing them down. This time I giggled out loud which caused him to freeze while still bent over. His hard cock found the opening in his boxers and slipped out. Sorry, but it looked funny.

Jeff glanced down and tried to cover his cock with his hand. It was the first time I saw it since he was little. I was impressed. Jeff was taller than his father, and his cock was bigger. I now knew why it felt so good inside me and unconsciously licked my lips in anticipation.

With one hand trying to cover his hard cock, he held his pants at his knees with the other and hobbled to my bed where he sat down. He quickly removed his sneakers and jeans, pushed his boxers to his knees while slightly lifting off the mattress, and then removed them. While bent over he even took his socks off.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.