Forbidden - Cover

Forbidden

Copyright© 2009 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman goes to extremes to have a child, but she didn't plan on the consequences. To say more would tell too much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Pregnancy  

How could I have allowed it to get this far? I thought as my heart pumped blood so fast I felt it in my temples.

I was pacing alone in my bedroom while fidgeting with the middle button of my powder blue blouse, the one my husband said matched my eyes and had given to me last Christmas. It instantly became my favorite. My trembling fingers unconsciously unbuttoned it and then slipped the button back into the hole. But I wasn't thinking about the blouse as I turned to look at the clock on my end table. The big green numbers stared back at me -- daring me not to back out. And then there was a slight click as the numbers changed. I flinched.

Nine fifty-seven, my panicked mind screamed. Three more minutes. All I have is three minutes!

Turning towards my bedroom door I listened intently as my mind went into overdrive. Is he already there ... in the hall waiting outside my door? I strained to listen harder, but the only sounds were of my heavy breathing. And then I jumped when I heard the almost inaudible click. I turned back to the clock -- 9:58.

I had told him to come to my bedroom at 10:00 pm. At the time it made sense, but now I wasn't so sure. My head snapped to the side again and I glared at the clock. It hadn't changed, but I knew it soon would. I needed to get ready.

Reaching under my black knee-length skirt, my trembling hands located the nylon panties -- also powder-blue. With my eyes fixated on the clock, I hesitated, and then a nine replaced the eight. Nine fifty-nine! I'm out of time! I hastily yanked the panties to my knees and sat on the side of the bed where I slid them off.

The knock on the door startled me.

"Is it time?" the unsure voice asked.

I quickly looked at the clock. Why's he rushing me? I have one more minute. And just then the numbers changed to 10:00.

"Wait a--" My voice cracked and the words wouldn't come forth. I cleared my throat and tried to swallow. My mouth was as dry as the Sahara desert. "Wait a minute. I'm almost ready."

There, I said it. I told him I was almost ready for him. But am I? Can I go through with this?

My husband was away for the weekend and I was in my bedroom holding my panties in my hand.

Oh god, my panties! Leaning forward, I flicked the panties under the bed, immediately regretting doing so. What if he sees them?

Sliding off the bed, I dropped to my hands and knees with my cheek brushing the carpet and my butt high in the air. I snatched the panties and jumped to my feet. I looked right and then left, and started towards my end table. But I spun on my heel and rushed to the dresser. Breathing heavily, I pulled the top drawer open so hard it almost came out completely. But it didn't and I dropped my panties into the drawer and slammed it shut.

I glanced over my shoulder at the door. He's there, waiting for me. Again I cursed myself for agreeing. What had seemed like such a good idea at the time was going to turn into a horrible mistake. I turned back around and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I had never had sex with anyone other than my husband. Could I really go through with this? I stared at my face for an answer. With my blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail my face was unobstructed. I should have fixed my make-up. My head turned to the side, at the clock. Ten-oh-four. He's been waiting in the hall. No time! I looked back at the mirror, at the pleading eyes that matched the color of my blouse. Did I really want to do this? And then I saw my head nod.

I took a deep breath and let the air out slowly, and then I walked to the door where I flicked the light switch. The room fell into darkness except for the light slipping into my bedroom from under the door. It was enough light to guide me to the side of the bed. I stood there motionless, other than my chest rising and falling with deep breaths.

"Close the light," I shouted. "We said we'd do it in the dark."

I stared at the bottom of the door for what seemed like an eternity, and then I was smothered in blackness. I waited, listening to him tentatively navigate in the dark, muttering as he banged into something. And then the doorknob rattled. I held my breath.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

This was it! My last chance to change my mind.

"Yes," I said softly as I felt for the side of the bed and bent over. My hands sunk into the mattress.

The door creaked open but brought no light into the room. It was like being in a black hole.

"I can't see," he whined.

"Follow my voice. Just walk to me by using my-- Oh!"

His hand banged into my upturned butt and quickly jerked away. I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe. I waited in the dark ... and waited ... and waited. I thought I was going to faint. I felt so helpless, so vulnerable. I needed to know where he was, what he was doing. I was about to say something when his hand touched my hip ... resting on it ... lingering. The hand moved slowly, feeling around, getting its bearings. It slid over my lower back to the other hip, guiding him to position himself behind me.

I looked over my shoulder into absolute darkness, the blackout curtains doing their job well. I wanted to see his face, to know what he was thinking. But I didn't want him to see mine. It had to be done in the dark -- it just had to. My courage would crumble if he saw me.

And then I felt my skirt rising. It was taking forever. I should have worn a shorter skirt, but when I had dressed I tried not to be sexy. At the time that made perfect sense, but not now with me bent over my bed with my skirt sliding over my naked ass.

"Oh!" I cried out when I felt the hard cock bump into my thigh.

"Are you okay?"

I bit my lip and held my breath, and then said, "Yes."

I hadn't heard a belt buckle or the rustle of clothing. Is he naked? Did he come into my room naked?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.