The Humiliation of Linda - Cover

The Humiliation of Linda

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A lonely young housewife whose husband travels a lot turns to the internet to ease her loneliness and indulge her fantasies. The trouble starts when her fantasies start coming to life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Ted called again two days later. It was Thursday evening. He told me to be ready to go out Friday morning. I was to wear a nice conservative "housewife type" outfit. I took that to mean something pretty but conservative, conservative underwear, and practical shoes. He wanted me to look as sweet and as innocent as possible. He refused to even discuss his plans. He just told me to be ready to go at nine o'clock tomorrow morning.

I was awake most of the night, dreading whatever was to happen to me the next day. I knew that Ted enjoyed seeing just how much he could put me through. I didn't doubt for a moment that he enjoyed tormenting me even more than he enjoyed the sex. I suspect that he must really hate women. I guess that's fair. In my case the feeling is mutual.

But I knew that I had no choice but to do what he said. I just prayed that he would keep his word. My husband would be home Saturday. Ted promised he would not bother me when my husband was in town.

I was up early on Friday morning. I couldn't eat. I just had some coffee for breakfast. I was too nervous for solid food. Then a shower and find something to wear. I decided on a simple print dress, modest and attractive. It seemed like what Ted might have had in mind. I chose a demure bra and panty set with a little lace trim, attractive and feminine but certainly not racy.

I was ready and waiting when Ted pulled into my driveway. I met him at the door. Like before he arrogantly pushed his way inside. He ordered me to turn around slowly to that he could inspect me. I turned around for him, modeling my dress. But he couldn't let it go at that.

He ordered me to show him my underwear. Despite the horrible things that he had put me through already I was still humiliated at having to perform for this man like this.

I lifted my skirt so that he could see my panties. It shouldn't have mattered after what had already taken place between us. But I couldn't help blushing as I held my skirt up while he inspected my underwear. A woman spends most of her life protecting her modesty. Lifting her skirt to show a man her panties is not something that comes easily.

He nodded and I let my skirt fall back into place. I unbuttoned my top and pulled it open to expose my bra. He nodded again and I buttoned the front of my dress, all the way this time. He wanted a demure housewife, not the slut he took to the bar the other night to entertain his friends.

As soon as I had my dress buttoned up he ordered me to follow him. I grabbed my purse and followed him out to his car. He let me sit on my side of the car this time. He didn't touch me. But he had to do something to humiliate me. As soon as he started the car, while he was still backing out of my driveway, he ordered me to pull my skirt up around my waist.

I obeyed, of course. But once I had my skirt up and my panties were exposed he left me alone. He actually seemed to be ignoring me. I was a little surprised, and even a little encouraged. Maybe he was getting tired of me already!

Ted drove to a mall that was near the downtown area. It wasn't far from the bar to which he had taken me just two days ago. He parked in an empty section of the parking lot, far away from the stores and the other cars.

He shut the motor off and we sat there waiting. We sat in silence for a few minutes. Ted had not said a word all the way down here. Shortly after we parked though, he turned in his seat and started to explain why we were here.

"I owe a man some money. He is starting to get a little impatient. The trouble is, up until now I wasn't in a position to pay him. It turns out I can pay him now, thanks to you, bitch. I talked to him yesterday. I told him all about you. He can't wait to meet you. You spend the day with him and he calls it even. You had better do every damned thing he says, bitch."

I looked at him in shock. How could he! I'm not a prostitute! I started to say I wouldn't do it. I started to tell him that was not a part of our agreement. Before I could say a word he looked at me with his cruel eyes and said, "If you open your fucking mouth I will put my cock in it right here in the parking lot."

I sat there with my skirt up around my waist trying not to cry. After a few minutes Ted looked at his watch and said "What the hell. We got here a little early. We might as well do something to pass the time while we wait."

He grabbed my hand and put it on the crotch of his pants. "Give me a little hand job while you're sitting there with nothing to do. But be careful. Don't get that shit all over yourself. You need to be clean when he picks you up."

Well, I thought, at least I don't have to put the ugly thing in my mouth this time. I brought my other hand over and unzipped his pants. I carefully pulled his cock out. It was only about half hard when I put my hand around it and started to move it up and down.

"Yeah, that's it bitch. Keep that up," he said as he settled back and slumped down in his seat to enjoy my efforts.

I had only been jerking his cock for about five minutes when I heard a strange noise approaching the car. Suddenly two boys sped past on skateboards, one on either side of the car. They looked in as they went by. I glanced at them as they whizzed past and I saw the surprise on their faces. It would of have been comical if it were not so embarrassing.

The boys stopped, far enough away to be out of earshot. They carried on a heated conversation for several minutes. It was obvious what they were talking about. They kept looking back at our car. I wanted to stop what I was doing. I was afraid that they would come back for a closer look. But I knew that I couldn't stop until Ted said I could.

The boys turned around and started coasting back toward the car. They were moving much slower this time, almost at walking speed. As they got closer I could see that they were both about fourteen or fifteen years old.

They slowed even more as they approached the car. Just as they were about to pass, one on either side again, Ted waved to them!

I sat there stunned, my panties exposed, my hand on his cock, as he waved the kids over to the car. They stopped, looked at each other for a second, and then slowly coasted over to the car on their skateboards, grinning from ear to ear.

In a moment they were leaning against the car doors, staring in awe at me and at what I was doing to Ted. They looked at my hand on Ted's cock. But their attention was primarily focused on my panty-covered crotch. I kept my legs together, but I still felt incredibly exposed.

"Haven't you guys ever seen a pussy before?" he asked them.

They looked up at him as though they could not believe what he had just asked.

The one at my window replied "No, sir. Not a real live one. I ain't never seen one except in magazines."

"Me neither." The other boy chimed in.

I was a little surprised. I thought guys always claimed to be studs, even at this young age.

I kept my eyes down, trying to make believe this wasn't happening. I was still moving my hand on Ted's cock. But my efforts were desultory. It was almost like I was on automatic. I was hardly moving at all. I guess he was having too much fun embarrassing me again to notice.

"Go ahead, cunt. Pull your panties out of the way and let them have a look at your pussy."

I don't know if it is possible, considering how embarrassed I already was. But my face seemed to become even more flushed with embarrassment. I felt the heat on my cheeks as I turned an even darker shade of red. But there was never any question that I would do anything but obey him.

I reached my right hand down and slipped two fingers under the crotch of my panties. I pulled my underwear out and away from my body, exposing my slit which I am embarrassed to admit was damp. I felt the moisture on the crotch panel of my panties and hated myself for becoming aroused by what was happening here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.