The Humiliation of Linda - Cover

The Humiliation of Linda

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A lonely young housewife whose husband travels a lot turns to the internet to ease her loneliness and indulge her fantasies. The trouble starts when her fantasies start coming to life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I slept late the next morning. When I finally awoke I had a slight headache from the wine. I suddenly flashed back to the events of the previous evening. I experienced a feeling of disbelief as the memory of what I had done last night washed over me. I wasn't quite sure that I hadn't dreamed it. I hurried to the bathroom, took a long shower and headed for the kitchen to get some coffee.

As I walked past the computer room I suddenly remembered the pictures. I went in to get them. It wouldn't do to leave them lying around where my husband might see them. Despite my promises last night, there was no way I was going to mail them to some strange man. Even if he was on the other side of the world!

It was immediate panic. The pictures were gone! I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach. The taxi driver must have taken them with him when he left!

SHIT!!!!!!!!

I had to struggle to catch my breath. My mind tried to tell me what it knew I wanted to hear. Maybe he just wanted souvenirs. But I knew better. The world didn't work that way. I knew this was going to end up costing me. I just didn't know if it would be sex or money, or both!

I stood there in the computer room for a long time. I wasn't even really thinking. I was too panic-stricken to form a rational thought. It was several long, terror filled minutes before I was able stumble to the kitchen and make coffee.

I sat in a stupor, staring unseeingly at the wall until the coffee was ready. Then I sat at the kitchen table, sipping my coffee, with this horrible feeling in my stomach, wondering what I had gotten myself into.

I was terrified. Had I screwed up my life totally? What about my husband? Would I be able to keep my secret fantasy life and my one indiscretion from him? Despite the incredibly stupid thing I did last night, I love him dearly.

The problem is that he is not very sexually adventurous. I knew that just a hint of what I had done would be the end of our life together.

It suddenly hit me that no matter what that fat, ugly driver demanded, I would have to comply. I realized, now that I may have screwed it up, that this boring marriage I have is the most precious thing in the world to me. I would do anything to protect it.

The rest of the day passed slowly. I was in a total daze. I went about my day as much as possible, doing the things I needed to do. Every once in a while I would catch myself starting to cry for no reason. Each time that happened I told myself again that I was not going to be that kind of woman. I needed to keep my wits about me and figure out how I was going to get out of this. I had to be strong. It wouldn't be easy. I didn't have a history of being strong.

The tension built slowly, all day long. I kept waiting for the cab driver to show up at my door. I knew it is only a matter of time.

I did the laundry. I did the dishes. I did all the little chores I was supposed to do. But there was only one thing on my mind. What price would I have to pay for a night of perverted pleasure? What would one night spent exploring a fantasy cost me?

I know that what I had done last night was terribly wrong. But it was one moment of weakness. Loneliness and alcohol were as much to blame as my desires for more excitement in my sex life. It seemed so unfair!

Finally, just after seven that evening, I heard a car in the driveway. I had been pacing nervously in my living room. When I heard the car I went to the window and peeked out. It wasn't a cab, just an old sedan. I watched the driver's door open and I saw the cab driver from last night get out.

It suddenly occurred to me, I don't even know his name! I had been naked with him. He had seen and touched my body. I had licked and sucked his nasty cock and balls. I had allowed him to ejaculate into my mouth and I had swallowed. And I had posed for those incriminating photographs. But I didn't know his name.

He came to the door and I opened it, not even waiting for him to ring the bell. He pushed his way in, turned around and looked at me with an evil leer on his face. I knew instantly that there was no chance of sympathy from this man. I was not going to talk my way out of this.

"You know why I am here, don't you?" he asked.

I looked down. I couldn't meet his gaze. "You have the pictures." I said, in a voice barely above a whisper.

He took a step closer to me and began moving his hands over me, roughly feeling me up through my clothing. I had the distinct impression that he was only doing it to put me in my place, to establish our roles in this strange relationship that he was here to inaugurate.

"This is a pretty nice place you've got here. It must have cost a couple of hundred thou. Nice cars too. You aren't hurting for money are you?"

I shook my head almost imperceptibly. I still couldn't meet his eyes. And worst of all, I still didn't know what he wanted. Was it me, my money, or both?

He reached out and grasped my chin. He lifted my head and forced me to meet his gaze. When our eyes met he said, "Don't worry, honey. I don't want your money. You like playing games. We are going to play games. I like to play games too. I own you now. You know that, don't you?"

I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks as I nodded my head.

He was right. He owned me. I knew I would do whatever he wanted me to. I would do anything to keep my husband from finding out what a terrible thing I had done last night.

Suddenly he grabbed a handful of the hair on the back of my head and pulled me to him. He kissed me, hard. I smelled his nasty breath as he forced his tongue into my mouth. It was nearly as foul as the odor I had uncovered when I removed his pants last night.

I didn't fight him. I let him do whatever he wanted. I didn't have a choice and I knew it.

That wasn't enough for him, though. He squeezed my breast, hard, very hard. I pulled back and cried out in pain. I reached up and tried to remove his hand from my breast. But he held on tight and I only increased the pain when I tried to pull his hand away.

The driver growled, "I want to feel some tongue baby. I ain't your damned wimpy husband. You better get into this. I'm a sensitive guy. You need to show me how much you want me. Got it bitch?"

He pulled me against him again and pressed his mouth against mine. It made me nauseous. But this time I returned his kiss. I met his tongue with my own. I tried to imagine that I was kissing my husband. That made it almost bearable.

After several minutes he stepped back and released me. He went into the living room and sat in my husband's favorite chair. He ordered me to stand in front of him and undress slowly. He wanted to see me naked again. But more than that, I had no doubt that he wanted to enjoy my discomfort and embarrassment.

I know it must sound strange. I shouldn't be so embarrassed. I was naked in front of him last night. He touched every part of my body. I licked and sucked his cock and his balls. I even licked his ass! But I was sober now. And I was scared. The dream was over but I couldn't wake up from the nightmare it had become.

As I slowly undressed he began to talk.

"If you do everything I want, every time I want, without giving me any grief, I will not destroy you. I will not show the pictures to your husband, or his boss. How do you suppose the people at his office would enjoy seeing your pretty little face with your sexy red lips wrapped around my big fat cock?"

I knew he didn't need to hear my answer. I dropped my blouse to the floor and unfastened my jeans. I slid them down my legs and stepped out of them. This was so much harder without the wine, and without the two hours of fantasy play that preceded the mistakes I made last night.

I could feel his eyes on my body as I stood there in my matching bra and panties. I suddenly wondered why I was wearing this set. It was much too sexy to wear around the house, especially when I was home alone. Did I want him to be here?! No, that couldn't be it. I couldn't explain. I was in such a daze I don't even remember getting dressed this morning.

As I struggled to unfasten my bra with shaking fingers he continued to explain my new life to me.

"I plan on having a lot of fun with your pretty ass. You know those kinky little fantasies of yours? Wait until you start playing with me! As long as you don't give me no shit, your real life and my sex life will stay separate. I would rather fuck you than ruin you. But if you don't play my game, I will not have any problem ruining your fucking life. Got it, bitch?"

I nodded. I stood in front of him now, totally naked. I didn't even bother to try to cover my nudity. I was totally defeated. It just didn't matter now. All that mattered was that my husband didn't find out what a terrible, stupid thing I did last night.

He waved me over and I moved on shaky legs that only just barely managed to hold me up to stand beside his chair. He looked at me for a minute, not touching. Not yet. He ordered me to spread my legs. I did, but not far enough to satisfy him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.