I Gave You My Heart - Cover

I Gave You My Heart

Copyright© 2009 by ManveruAltharen

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - His engagement gift is something she had never imagined, and embroils them both in a century-old conflict....

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

His engagement gift is something she never expected...

I first met Mandy (Her real first name was Mandista, but she hated it, it reminder her too much of her mother) at my health club. She was, in a word, beautiful. Sparkling blue eyes, a nice, round ass and full hips, and perfect 34C tits. There wasn't a thing about her body that didn't entice me. She noticed this, of course, when I offered to spot her with the beginnings of an erection in my loose gym shorts.

"Well, I see someone is really excited about working out," she said, giggling and blushing.

"Yeah, it's great, I love working out, especially with women as beautiful as you. I'm Richard Gallus. And you are?"

"Mandi," she said, hefting the bar over her chest. I observed her closely, using the spotter's responsibilities of watching his spot-ee to cover the fact that I was blatantly checking her out. As she strained, her tight lycra shorts rode up into her crotch a bit, giving me a good outline of her pussy. She was benching a good 240 pounds, impressive for a woman of her size.

We finished our workout, both of us flirting outrageously with one another, and sexual innuendos were being thrown around like confetti at a parade. Our attraction was mutual and obvious, so I invited her out to eat after we finished. She accepted and I took her to a nice Italian place.

"I come here all the time," I said, "The wine here is extraordinary."

"That's good, I love wine," she said.

We made small talk over dinner, just getting to know one another. I told her about my career as the main defense attorney at a local law firm, and she told me about her flower shop.

"I inherited the damn thing from my mother," she sighed, "Not that I wanted it. She left me the thing in her will, and I never finished college, so I figured it was an easy job to get. The work is simple enough and it makes enough to stay open, so I'm just riding on that for now. So, where do you live?"

"I've got an apartment, one of the Lakeview Suites. It's a really nice place, a bit on the spendy side, but it's nothing I can't afford."

"Oh, I stayed at the hotel part of Lakeview once or twice. It's really beautiful."

"Yeah, and I've added a few more personal touches to my apartment. I can show you sometime, if you'd like."

She giggled and blushed.

"Sure, but not tonight. I don't want you to think I'm a slut or anything. I don't fuck on the first date."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Nothing you could do at this point could convince me you're anything other than a classy woman."

She blushed a deeper shade of red than the wine we were drinking.

"Are you always this smooth of a talker or is it just the wine?"

I laughed again.

"Well," she said, starting to stand, "It's getting late, and I've gotta make sure the shop is locked up before I go home tonight. Same time at the gym next week?"

"Of course, M'lady," I said, bowing and taking her arm. I called her a taxi and slipped the driver a fifty.

"Oh, what a gentleman," she said, giggling again.

I returned to my fifth floor apartment, making sure that the entryway sun-lamp was on. I checked the lock on the safe under my bed, making sure that the small, heart-shaped pendant was still there.

"Don't worry," I cooed to it, "She'll be with us soon enough."

I saw that my phone had received a picture message. I flipped it open and saw a picture that Mandi had taken of herself in the gym shower. The water had beaded on her soft skin, and although her pussy was obscured by a hand, I could see that it was shaven.

There was a small amount of text with the picture.

'Next time.'


I met Mandi at the gym the next Friday at the same time. She was wearing a sports bra and the same tight lycra exercise shorts as last time. She grinned and whispered, "Get my message?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.