I Do This for You - Cover

I Do This for You

Copyright© 2009 by RH Music

Chapter 6: Things get weird

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Things get weird - Paul becomes enthralled by his apartment neighbor down the hall and submits more-or-less willingly as she turns him into her personal maid. But then she gets a boyfriend, the boyfriend has needs, and things get weird...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   TransGender   CrossDressing   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

And then after that, things got weird.

As if they weren't weird enough already, right? After all, here I was, Kathryn's maid, doing her laundry on Mondays and cleaning her apartment on Thursdays - including all of those intimate services which I had always been doing.

But now, I was required to pass as a woman full time. Mondays and Thursdays I wore my standard maid's uniform all day. On other days, I purchased a half dozen skirts and blouses to get me through the day.

Of course my work suffered, but not as badly as you might think. Especially after I "came out" to my boss.

"Well," she said, "since you mostly work at home, I guess this isn't really a problem. But I think it may be best if you don't come into work for meetings any more. Just call in and I'll conference you in. You get direct deposit, right?"

And that was that.

I began to get into a rhythm every day, waking up early, quick shower, skin care, shaving, baby powder, hair, makeup...

Generally I wore a wig (pinned to my hair with about a thousand clips), but every now and then I just styled my own hair which was getting modestly long and shaggy. John didn't seem to care, or comment either way.

And speaking of John, after those first few weeks, I began to see him more and more. I'd be working at the computer and he'd just walk in, his pants unbuttoned even before the door was shut.

And of course I would have to immediately drop what I was doing and rush over to kneel before him. "Thank you sir, for allowing me the pleasure of sucking your cock," I would say, kissing his penis.

And then I would take it in my mouth and suck him off.

With all of my practice on the dildo (10 times a day for 15 minutes each - work it out, that's over 2 hours a day) I got really good at controlling my mouth. I could apply suction under almost any circumstance, and after about a month I was able to take his entire shaft into my mouth without gagging (fortunately, John's not that enormous).

The only part that really sucked (excuse the pun) was the cleaning bills. John loved to pull out and masturbate all over my face and breasts - which always meant lots of drycleaning bills (and odd looks from the employees at the cleaners).


As the weeks went on, visits from John became more frequent. First it was only a couple times a week, most often late at night or early morning before work.

Soon I began to see him almost every day.

"What's your name, anyway?" John asked once, as he fondled my tits.

"Paula," I said.

"Pretty name."

When he wasn't in a rush, John would want to be intimate before he would push me to my knees for his blow job.

So just to be safe, I started wearing a gaff and tucking/taping my penis. Annoying, but I'm glad I did.

"Sit with me," John would say, plopping down on my sofa.

And I would sit next to him, a hand on his thigh. John would pull me towards him, one hand feeling up my breasts, one hand on my ass.

"Let's just cuddle and kiss for a while," he would whisper, pulling me in, planting a kiss on my lips.

'I do this for you, ' I would say to myself, as I opened my mouth to accept his tongue.

Of course, not having sex was a challenge all by itself. And there were several times when I would have to roughly push him away.

"Listen! You go one millimeter further and I am throwing you out and locking the door, and that little willie of yours will never ever touch these lips ever again. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

"Yes, dear," he would say.

And then he would behave. For a little while anyway.


At what point did I begin to worry about John and Kathryn's relationship? I suppose it was the first time I heard him lying to Kathryn on the phone. It was a Saturday afternoon.

"Hey there," he said on his cell. "I'll be at the office all day ... yeah ... I know, it sucks." [here he winked at me] "Right. Sure, you get dinner on your own, I think that's best. See you late, then ... Okay ... Love ya. Bye."

John hung up the phone and looked at me. "Let's go shopping," he said, simply.

"Shopping?"

"Of course! There are some things I want you to get."

"Like what?"

"Oh, you know, clothes."

"Uh ... I don't know. I don't think this is such a good idea."

"I'll take you out to dinner too. Maybe ... Metropolitan?"

My eyes flew open. "Metropolitan? Me?"

"Sure, what do you say?"

And so we went.


Shopping was fun, actually. I was able to lay down the law, and so John stayed outside the dressing room, and I was able to hide my fake breasts. So many delicious clothes!! At one point I had to masturbate in the dressing room just to get my own cock to behave.

"What's taking you so long?" he called out.

"Just a moment!"

It didn't take long before I began to get the hint as to what John wanted. First we bought a lot of really 'young' stuff. Tight clingy T-shirts (which spell out words like 'princess' or 'sexy' across the boobs), plaid dresses with white Oxford schoolgirl blouses, short short pleated mini-skirts.

And then there was the sporting wear. I agreed to the tennis dress (only crotch length!), but nixed the swim suits.

And, of course, more nightgowns and sleep wear (that was fun), slips, bras and panties, a few more sweater dresses (which he loves, apparently), a little black dress, a bright-red cocktail dress, and finally one gorgeous, deep maroon, long evening gown.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.