An Adventure With Mare - Cover

An Adventure With Mare

Copyright© 2009 by Spark's N Ashes

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - a story of adult fantasy and adventure. He is a cheater with a kinky side; his first affair starts out with a woman who just happens to be from his distant past. Mare has her own ideas and kinks but he will get what he wants in the end. NO actualy sex in the first chapter or 2 but things will warm up fast enough. Thanks big time to Chopped Cabbage for his hard work editing my nonsense so others can read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Slow   2nd POV  

As Mare's breathing returned to normal, she felt the fingers slide in further, penetrating her love channel till even Aluric's arm could reach no further, and it was terribly crowded with his big fingers and the vibrator still in place.

Slowly Mare found herself once again ascending the mountain towards the peak. But as her breathing picked up in its pace, Aluric was whispering into her ear; "Enjoy it my little darling, for now at least. Your "Big Daddy" is very disappointed with his little girl. You have been a naughty little vixen, and not the sweet thing daddy was hoping to find, and we must correct that." Standing up and taking her with him, Aluric continued to pleasure things inside Mare, and as he spoke the last sentence, he removed his hand, asking Mare, "Are you now ready to show Daddy his little girl is sorry for being so naughty? Shall I give you a chance to show me just how repentant you are?"

Mare was nodding her head in an outward sign of her affirmation, and thus Aluric was pleasantly disposed to return to his manipulations. Withdrawing the plastic phallus, he used his entire hand to open wide the doors of love beneath her, and began a renewed assault on her senses. Aluric's large thumb was continuously pressing and ringing her "love button", while his finger filled her completely, and as she was gaining ground on another wave of resounding pleasure she felt his other hand at her voluptuous mounds as they heaved with every staggering breath she took.

"Now my darling" he whispered into her ear, his hot breath brushing the tiny hairs at the sides of her neck, sending even more shivers down her spine. "Let us not be hasty, we have unfinished business here first." And with that Aluric was forcing Mare to her tiptoes despite the three -inch heels she still wore.

His hand engulfed her entire breast as if it where a mere ball of putty, squeezing vigorously; his hot mouth encapsulated her areola and nipple all in one, as the end of his tongue rasped back and forth across the bitter end of it. Mare's eyes began to roll back into her head as she was swept forward into the other place, only this time Aluric continued his efforts, and a second rush of that liquid fire rocked her in her most personal regions. Gasping for air in great gulps, she was trying to get ahead of the effects, but Aluric would not be denied and he continued to use her in this way, for he obtained a great deal of pleasure personally, just from controlling such things, and he was in control!

Renewed from the hyperventilation. Mare tried to ask Aluric to stop, but he was determined and as he switched to the opposite breast, his reply was a casual, "I'll stop when I'm done. I want you to see the potential rewards for a good girl, keeping daddy happy! We apparently are lacking in that lesson area!" So Mare rode yet another surge of intense pleasure, leaving her weakened in the knees.

As Mare began to collapse a bit, Aluric simply held her under her arms and manoeuvred her towards the bed, laying her down as gently as could have been done considering the present position. Then Aluric changed his tactics, and began kissing her lower and lower until his breath was steaming up into her cavity.

He placed his hands beneath Mare's knees and lifted her legs so as to have better access, and buried his face into her lower mounds of flesh. Nibbling on her inner labia, he pulled this way and that, as Mare was riding down the back side of the latest pleasure wave, only to be caught again in the latest upswing as his pointed tongue found its mark. Then he became a man possessed!

His mouth hungrily taking in everything she had and searching every crevice for more, his arms reaching round her knees only to search out her mamilary features. Aluric's hands attached to Mare's breasts like vices; and he used them to pull himself even deeper into her. Mare was rent by another orgasm, and this time she was asking him to please stop; this time Aluric chose to oblige.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.