Stupid - Cover

Stupid

Copyright© 2009 by savijohn

Chapter 3

So, I was the chosen one.

I didn't want a wife as much as our parents wanted one for me. I took her to our first date, she was cute, seemed happy, and made appropriate noises. She enjoyed our day out; we did the conventional routine of dating. I thought maybe she was the one and put of my mask for a while, and the usual result. She was shocked to see me. Unemotional, unassuming, but stupid man behind the mask. Didn't I expect this? Well if I had to try it with someone. I chose to put her on my work list of providing for, along with my parents and so called friends. I wish I could let u know the joy she showed, as I became the man she sought.

What would I not give to see it on a face when I ripped my mask!

Then, the story usual. We met a few times. I got her wish list. I tried to give her one she could fulfill. Occasional truths were shot down as jokes. Our marriage or her marriage was fun. My relatives said they were happy to see the end of maverick. Her friends seemed happy for her.

We gradually settled. I went back to surgeries and she to be the best housewife of the neighborhood. The two pregnancies in 2 years were proof of our sex life, but a factor V mutation resulted in mid-pregnancy deaths. I tried to console her. I put in the next 2 years keeping her mind of reality. At the end she reached a kind of normalcy. She couldn't agree to adoption, I didn't agree to surrogate pregnancy. If she could not have my child, an adopted kid would be more a family. She had her tubes tied. Sex improved. She seemed to enjoy her new free lifestyle. She didn't want a job, so she stayed at home spending time, energy and money with women of the neighborhood.

Soon after our 5th anniversary, we shifted to a new house close to her parents. It was here she met her life. Him, her ex-boyfriend, who had jilted, married, divorced, travelled around, and back home for a semi-retired life. She was elated. Both had free time on their hands, spent time often re-living the fantasy teenage years.

Seeing her so happy for first time since I met her, I was happy for her. I accepted more cases in the hospital, took extra teaching classes, expanded whatever I could find to stretch.

I was happy that they had found each other again. She seemed oblivious that we never talked more than any strangers on a train. I guess they were having sex, since I missed.

Suddenly I had become a father than a husband. I provided her things, he made her life enjoyable.

But things seemed to go awry, when I applied for divorce.

I became the pillar of her life. Her life was a mistake. Her failure to create kids became a sin. Seriously how could she expect to turn into a Demi-God from human?

At least I became a devil. Her mistakes suddenly became mine. My inability to force her to become my slave was my mistake. My idea of equality was a joke.

Even the dialogues ware dramatic, the ubiquitous, it was sex not love.

How can it be, when she enjoyed sex more than love?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.