The English Are Put in Their Place - Cover

The English Are Put in Their Place

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A happily married, successful young couple finds release when a new man starts working at the wife's office and begins to take over. There are a couple of brief descriptions of M/M sex in this story that some might find offensive. But that isn't what the story is about and there is not enough of it that I felt I should put it in the story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The next thing I knew I was turned over onto my stomach and twisted around so that the bench was supporting my stomach while eight horny, sweaty men lined up, four in front of me and four behind me. I never experienced sex with two men at the same time before. Much to my surprise it’s very exciting. Everything about this is exciting.

I love being a slut!!

I was too busy to notice at the time, but while I was being fucked violently and sucking one cock after another, two more men came in. There are ten of them now and the sex just went on and on. I don’t think anyone fucked me just once. In fact, I’m sure everyone went through the line at least twice. It was hard to keep track. But for the next three hours I got one hell of a work out.

I have quickly been getting much better at sucking cock thanks to all the experience I’ve been getting since Blake entered the picture, especially the experience sucking his very large cock. But I was still more than a little surprised when one of the men got carried away and about half way through fucking my mouth he thrust a little harder than usual and the head of his cock slid right into my throat.

I had not been prepared for that! But any reservations I might have had were quickly brushed aside. A couple of the others saw it happen and I heard the excitement in their voices as they commented on it.

I didn’t like doing it. It didn’t hurt, not at first anyway. It was very uncomfortable, though, and just plain scary. I worried about what it might do to my throat. But after they saw me do it the first time they all wanted to try it.

I struggled a little when the first man started trying to fuck my throat. They had to hold me down. After a couple of minutes, two of them used jump ropes to tie my hands to the bench I was straddling and then tied my torso down to the bench so I was helpless.

I’ve never been tied up before. I’m already powerless to defend myself against these men. But being tied up ... something about it was so exciting I quickly had a huge orgasm. Not so much because of the cock in my pussy, though I’m enjoying that, too. But the ropes! I can’t believe how exciting it is to be tied to this bench, naked and helpless!

I was certainly in no position to stop them after that, not that I would have tried. Blake gave me my orders. I can’t say no to anyone. The guys seemed to be spurred on by seeing me helpless. By the time the gangbang ended all ten men had at least tried it. Some didn’t like it. Most, unfortunately, thought it was pretty exciting. I was just glad none of them had cocks like Blake.

I don’t know why. I’m not putting a lot of effort into what’s happening to me. I’m just lying there keeping my various body parts warm for them and letting those men do whatever they want to do to me. But when it was finally over I was exhausted.

The men stood around naked, talked and joked for a few minutes before they untied me. I struggled to sit up and join in the conversation. They wanted to make sure I’m okay and that I’m not upset about being tied up. I decided not to tell them that when they tied me up they doubled my pleasure.

Once they were reassured that I have no intention of dialing 911 they all wanted to know what had come over me.

Blake has been staying totally out of the way while my gangbang had been taking place. Now he spoke up from his comfortable seat on a piece of nearby equipment. He announced, “Gentlemen, I’m what came over her. Her sweet ass belongs to me now. She wears what I tell her to wear and she fucks whomever I tell her to fuck. I was in a generous mood tonight so I thought everyone should have some. We can’t do this every night, though. She has a fantastic cunt. I don’t want to fuck it up. But maybe we can work out a schedule for a scaled back version of this in the future.”

They stared at Blake in disbelief. Then they looked at me and I smiled and nodded.

I heard several of them mutter, “Well I’ll be damned!”

Brad turned to me and asked once more, “And you’re not doing this against your will?”

I shook my head.

He smiled and turned to Blake and said, “More power to you man! You’re my idol.”

A lot of the men chuckled, apparently sharing that sentiment. There was a little more light conversation. But the gangbang is over and I’m a mess. I stood up, and wiped down the bench and the surrounding floor with my towel. Then I mopped up my thighs and my stomach and said, “I need to take a shower. I’m a fucking mess.”

Blake got up, put his arm around me and said, “Come on guys. Let’s go take a shower.”

The twelve of us went to the men’s locker room and took a nice long shower. They all took turns washing me. The problem was the same three parts of me were the only things getting washed.

Everyone had a chance to grope me one last time before I was allowed to rinse and then dry off. Then, still in the nude, I crossed the hall to the women’s locker room and got dressed. Blake was waiting for me with my new gym outfit in his hands when I came out.

He saw the smile I’m unable to contain and asked, “Can I assume you enjoyed yourself?”

I hurt my hand when I punched his shoulder and said, “I should hate you! Fuck yes I enjoyed myself! Oh god, Blake! How could I be twenty-eight years old and not know I’m a slut?!”

He smiled and said, “You aren’t exactly a slut, Paula. You’re a situational slut. There’s a difference. You can do these things now, and enjoy them, because you have someone who gives you permission. You have no decisions to make. The things you do aren’t your idea. You’re absolved of any guilt because you aren’t allowed to refuse. Suddenly you’re free to enjoy sex without the restrictions our repressed and repressive society puts on women.”

He took my arm and started leading me out but then that nagging fear brought me up short again and I stopped. He turned to see why I stopped and he saw the sudden look of concern on my face. I asked quietly, “Are you sure you aren’t going to fuck up my life, my marriage?”

He smiled and said, “No, Paula. We’re having a little adventure. Things will change. But they’re changing for the better. You and you’re husband will finally know who you are.”

I rested my hand on his chest in supplication, looked up at him and asked, “Can you take it a little easy on Jarrod. Please? I want him to have fun but he’s perfect. I don’t want him changed by all this.”

He lifted my hand, kissed the tip of my fingers and said, “Would you have wanted me to stop those men in there?”

I blushed and shook my head.

He said, “Jarrod doesn’t want me to take it easy on him. This is his fantasy too. The things he’s doing are already in him. He won’t be changed and he won’t be hurt unless you stop loving him. You aren’t going to stop loving him are you?”

I shook my head and replied, “No. I love him. But I’m afraid of what will happen if he stops liking himself.”

He said, “Don’t worry. He’ll put a stop to it when he doesn’t want to play anymore. Then you two can go back to being who you are. But there will be a difference. You’ll both finally know who you really are.”

He took my arm and led me out to the elevator. I could only respond, “I hope you’re right.”

I didn’t have a chance to tell Jarrod I was going to be late. I had no idea I was going to be the guest of honor at my very first gangbang. I called the house as Blake drove home but there was no answer so I assumed he was probably still at work.

When we got home we went inside and I asked Blake what he’d like for supper.

He smiled and said, “Pussy! I just watched an orgy and I want some of that pussy you were so generous with tonight.”

It hadn’t even occurred to me that he hadn’t taken a turn. He had only watched. I reminded him, though, that it was him not me who was so generous with my pussy.

Oh well, it was too late to eat anyway. I took his hand and led him upstairs. As we climbed the stairs I was unbuttoning my dress and he was unbuttoning his shirt. I asked him why he waited until we got home and he said, “Some guys are funny about white women who fuck black guys. They all know you do it now. But if they actually saw you with a black cock in your pussy they might not be able to handle it so well. Someone might give you a hard time the next time you’re in there by yourself.”

I turned and took him by the lapels and stood on my toes and kissed him. I said, “That is so sweet! For an arrogant black bastard you can be so considerate! I don’t give a fuck what they think, Blake! Don’t let that be a concern for you. Not ever.”

He turned me towards my bedroom and smacked my butt. He said, “Get your honkey ass in there, bitch. I’m going to fuck you until you can’t stand up.”

I was already naked by the time I got to the bedroom. I tossed my dress aside and helped Blake undress. When he was naked he picked me up and threw me down with my head hanging over the foot of the bed.

He walked up and rubbed his half hard cock over my face and pressed it against my lips. I opened my mouth and let him slide his cock in. I started sucking as if my life depended on it. His cock got hard very quickly and he continued sawing it in and out of my mouth. I was starting to get used to that fat thing in my mouth and I wasn’t as intimidated as I had been last night.

I thought about all of the cocks that I had taken in my throat earlier this evening and I thought, “They weren’t that much smaller than this. A couple of them had been pretty damn thick!”

I reached around behind Blake and gripped the cheeks of his muscular ass in my hands and I started pulling each time he thrust into my mouth.

He chuckled and said, “Oh no, my little slut. This ain’t some puny white boy’s cock you can take down your throat. You just behave yourself and I’ll...”

That was when I gave one last pull and his cock went right down my throat.

I’ll be honest. It wasn’t like the others. It hurt. Not a lot. But it hurt. And unlike with the others I couldn’t breathe with his cock in my throat. But I was so fucking proud of myself!

I let him go as he gasped, “I’ll be a son of a bitch!”

He slowly pulled his cock free of my throat and I took a deep breath and pulled him back down into my throat. It was a little easier this time and it seemed like every time after that it got a little easier. It still hurt a little. But it didn’t hurt any more than a good hard pinch on the nipple. And I like that.

He didn’t finish there, though, in my throat I mean. He pulled out and looked down at me. I looked up past that huge cock and I saw the disbelief in his face. He shook his head and then he reached down, picked me up and held me in his arms with my feet a foot off the floor and his cock wedged between my thighs.

He wrapped his arms around me and said, “You fucking slut! I can’t fucking believe you. Did that hurt?”

I smiled and in a slightly raspy voice said, “A little. It wasn’t so bad. We can keep going if you want to.”

He shook his head and tossed me back onto the bed. I landed with my head on the pillow this time. He climbed up on top of me and I guided his cock into my dripping wet pussy. He wasn’t so gentle this time. He slammed it home and I screamed in pleasure. Then I yelled, “Rape me, you son of a bitch! Rape my cunt! YESSSSSSS!!!”

He pounded into me as if this was a violent rape and I loved it. I’ve already had more orgasms than I can count today. But this is different. This is what those men in the gym wish they could do to a woman!

I started cumming again almost immediately. I came loud and often until he finally thrust his horse cock into me one last time and I knew he was emptying those huge balls inside of me again.

He sighed and stretched out beside me. We were both covered with sweat and the cum started oozing out of me as soon as he pulled his magnificent cock out. I must be full of it.

I reached over and grabbed a tissue from my nightstand and wiped it up. Then I got on my knees and lovingly licked my rapist’s cock and balls clean. Cum is still oozing out of his cock as it went soft and I eagerly licked up every drop. When it finally stopped seeping out if him I got out of bed carefully and made my way to the bathroom to clean up.

I was in there long enough to freshen up my well used pussy and take a quick shower. When I came out I discovered Jarrod has finally come home. He’s standing by the bed naked, listening to Blake describe the things he allowed various men to do to me today. He went into great detail about our boss, his old boss, Mr. Anderson, fucking me on my desk. Blake also told Jarrod he invited Mr. Anderson to come over and fuck me right in front of him. Then he ordered me to hold my husband’s cock in my mouth while he told him what happened when we went to lunch.

I knelt at Jarrod’s feet and held his cock in my mouth. I was ordered not to suck but just hold his cock and keep it warm and wet.

The description of the fun we had at that little sidewalk café didn’t last long, but it kept Jarrod’s cock hard. Then I listened with Jarrod as Blake told him about what happened in the gym this evening. He has an excellent memory and he took pains to provide incredible detail. He described the way I looked in my gym costume. He told of the way the men stared when I entered the gym and the way they gathered around the bench when I first lay down and my breasts were exposed.

He described fuck after fuck and the large group of men, all of whom are friends of mine, who used my body for a cum dump for his amusement. He described the cocks entering my mouth and then my throat and the way the men tied me up when I started to struggle at one point. He told Jarrod how many times I had been fucked by the same group of men I see every weeknight in the gym.

Blake wasn’t half through with his sordid tale when with no warning and no physical stimulation Jarrod’s cock erupted in my mouth.

The room got quiet. Blake waited for Jarrod to recover sufficiently. He wanted to be certain Jarrod was paying attention. Then he resumed his recitation of the tale of my first gangbang.

Jarrod’s cock never got soft. It continued to throb in my mouth as Blake described all the cocks which had taken me this evening, penetrated me, fucked me over and over. And then he described the way my pussy looked when they were finished. He even described the way I looked when I got down on my knees and used my towel to sop up the mess we made of the bench and floor around it. He described my red, swollen pussy and the cum running down my thighs as I bent over in front of all those men while they stood around me talking among themselves about hot I am, what a good fuck I am and going on and on about how I’m the best cocksucker ever.

He went on to describe the shower I took with the ten men soaping up my tits and my ass and my red, swollen cunt. And when he described how he had tossed me down on our bed with my head hanging down and I had taken his large black cock into my throat until my lips were stretched around the base of it, Jarrod came again.

Blake was obviously very amused. He enjoyed his little experiment and I can’t help wondering if he did it in large part, not to torment Jarrod but to assure me. I must admit that it was a learning experience.

Blake sat up and said, “Now, we need to find a new wardrobe for my new cunt on the internet, unless one of you knows of a store in town where they sell clothes like the dress you wore today.”

I allowed Jarrod’s still hard cock to slip from my mouth and I said, “I think I know of a place. There’s a lingerie store nearby called Sweet Nothings. They have a large selection of slutty clothes. I’m pretty sure you’ll find something you like there.”

Blake said, “Okay. We’ll check it out. Do you have anything appropriate you can wear to work tomorrow?”

I hate to answer that question truthfully. But I took a deep breath and said, “I have a halter dress. It’s even worse than the dress I wore today. But it’s truly over the top. I really don’t think I should wear it to the office. Not even now that I’m a slut.”

He smiled and said, “Try it on. I’ll decide. While you’re doing that, Jarrod can be putting the butt plug in. I’m going to go take a shower. You can help him with that plug if you want.”

Jarrod got up on the bed and I started greasing him up and stretching him out. While I worked my greasy fingers into him I said in a teasing voice, “So, you really enjoyed hearing about my day. I guess it’s safe to assume you weren’t upset that I was the guest of honor at the company gangbang?”

Jarrod grunted as I pushed three fingers into him and in between panting breaths he exclaimed, “Damn! Take it easy!” Then he added, “And yes, I am upset. I am so pissed I couldn’t have been there to see you fucking ten men. Christ that was hot! Jesus! I came twice when he was telling me about it and all you did was hold my fucking cock in your mouth!”

I greased up the plug and began working it into his ass. As I did I pointed out, “Yeah, I know you came twice sweetheart. You came in my mouth. I’m the one who was swallowing!”

He started to chuckle but then he grunted in pain as I worked the plug past the widest part and it slipped in.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. Then I went into the back of my closet and dug out the halter dress. It’s totally inappropriate to wear to the office, or anywhere else actually, especially during the day.

Jarrod and I had been encouraged by excitement we experienced when I wore the little dress I wore to work today. We had so much fun running around Vegas with me flashing my underwear at anyone who bothered to look and we had been very turned on when we spotted this thing in the window of a clothing store. It was very sexy and looked fantastic on the mannequin in the window.

We went in and I tried it on. I felt nearly naked when I came out of the dressing room. Probably because I was. The dress ties behind my neck and drapes down, not quite covering my breasts. The inner half of both breasts is exposed by the deep, deep plunging décolletage. But the excitement didn’t stop there. The large center opening of the dress continued to plunge down and my entire front was exposed to just above my pubic hair. It exposed far too much flesh to be called cleavage. The narrow strips of cloth stretching up from my waist draped very loosely off of the tips of my breasts and when I moved lower half would frequently fall away from my belly to reveal a flash of my red pubic hair. I had to keep pulling the top over my breasts because there was nothing to hold it in place over my nipples. The dress seemed to have a mind of its own. And its mind was saying “let those nipples show!” The back of the dress is nearly as risqué. The dress only covers the bottom two thirds of my bottom. Except for that my entire back is bare. The top two or three inches of my butt crack just hangs out there as if it’s perfectly normal for a woman to be out and about with that much ass on display.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.