A Time of Conquest and Challenge - Cover

A Time of Conquest and Challenge

Copyright© 2009 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 5: Oh to own instead of rent

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5: Oh to own instead of rent - John was chosen by the Great General Hero Samuel to be his replacement. The problem is that John is a Lawyer from Earth and the rules that apply to being a Hero are open to interpretation. Can the rules for being a Hero remain when you let a Lawyer loose to challenge them? Will the Hero that Samuel saw in John emerge? What of Beth and her role as Caretaker? The questions from Time Waits for No One are answered and new challenges are revealed.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   White Male  

James Planter, the youngest son of William and Martha Planter, was a spoiled brat of the nth degree. They no doubt had overindulged the child which got him into the problem the other night. Mabel would tell me how he was allowed to win at cards by the locals and that William would pay for those losses to the ones involved in them. The gambler and his partner had not known that and would have been dead had they killed James.

Little Jimmy as I came to call him was demanding from the moment he became coherent. After having enough of his antics I took my dagger out and put it to his throat. “You had best learn that I own you. Any more of your mouth and I’ll take that tongue you like to flap and feed it to you.”

I was surprised he held his bladder but at least it put an end to his never-ending chatter. There was a knock at the door then and I got up to answer it. Rather than doing that I stopped, took my sword out and stood next to Jimmy. “Come in.”

A very large man walked into the room followed by a woman and the man who had tried to take Jimmy home the other night.

“We have come for our son,” he boomed out.

“Did you want to take him home in a bushel basket?”

“What do you mean?” He started to walk towards me. The point of the sword told him that was not a wise idea.

“I mean this is my slave. I saved him from death and he owes me his life.”

The woman cried out behind him. “You can’t take James from me.”

William turned to look at the woman who I decided was James’ mother, Martha, and then back at me. “Name your price,” he bellowed.

“Not for sale.”

“Every slave is for sale for the right price. Now name your price.”

“What didn’t you understand when I said he wasn’t for sale?”

“I insist you sell him to me. Now name your damn price.”

“You won’t take no for an answer then?”

“No I won’t.”

“Will you pay any price I require?”

Martha was crying in the background as this was going on. “Yes damn it! Now name your price so we can be done with this foul business.”

“Then I will take your wife Martha as my slave for the return of him. That is my price which you have already agreed to pay.”

The room was dead silent as the agreement that had been made sank in. I knew I was gambling at that moment that little Jimmy would not let his mother be my slave. I could have chosen William but I wanted to strike deep at him for now.

Finally Jimmy spoke up, “I won’t let you make that trade.” He was struggling to get up.

Martha was trying not to cry as she saw him do that.

“You have no say in the matter.”

“Father, he saved my life. I lost it and would be dead now if not for him. Mother should not have to pay the price for my mistake.” He turned to me then. “Please do not take her. Keep me and I will serve you.”

“How do I know that he won’t just have me killed to get you back?”

He turned back to his Father. “Give him your word that you will not try and kill him so that he will accept my bargain.”

He took a deep breath “No one of mine or those who work for me will harm you.”

William gathered up Martha then and the three of them left closing the door behind them. Jimmy fell back into the bed and then was asleep shortly.

It was two more days before he regained his strength. After all of that time in the small room we were getting ripe, so I had a tub brought up and Jimmy bathed me and then himself. We ate downstairs that night and again for breakfast the next morning. From there we went and got some more supplies as I had another mouth to feed now. We made it to the stable and got another horse.

“Which way to your father’s farm?”

He pointed to the south and we headed the horses that way. There was a group of three men some distance behind us as we went along.

“Friends of yours?” I asked pointing to them.

“My father promised no harm would come to you. He didn’t say that he wouldn’t protect us if he could. Protecting me protects you also.”

“Call them up here. We are headed to the farm anyway; no reason to keep looking over my shoulder.”

The three of them came riding up after Jimmy called to them. I didn’t have anything to say to them and they didn’t say anything to me. Obviously Jimmy knew them but he just kept his mouth closed. It was two hours later when we rode up to what was the main house.

Standing there was William, Martha, along with three young men who I was certain were Jimmy’s brothers. In the background looking from the house was Amanda. She was too good looking to be anyone but.

“What are you doing here?” William asked.

“I thought it good to allow him to see his Mother and the rest of you before we left.”

“Where will you go?”

“That is not your concern. What is your concern are the three over there.”

I pointed to our riding companions who were now taking care of their horses. “I don’t need or want them along.”

“I want my son safe,” William answered.

“If you wanted him safe, why did you allow him to be in town alone and at the mercy of thieves?”

“We didn’t know...”

I cut him off. “Exactly, and you don’t know now. If you send them again I will kill them as soon as look at them.”

“Those are mighty big words,” That was from one who I would think was the oldest by his proximity to William.

“Would you care to try to free him? I give you leave of our agreement, William.”

“Father I know...” William cut him off this time.

“You know nothing of him, my son. He would kill you as certain as he has taken James from us. I won’t have it.”

“I came to allow you all to say goodbye to him. He can take care of the horses and spend some time with you. I will wait an hour after he has finished the horses before we are ready to leave.”

“But you can’t take him!” Martha was crying in the background.

“I have given you what death would not. Be glad of it, woman.”

I got off my horse and Jimmy did also. I handed him the reins and he took the horses over to the trough. I walked over to a tree with a small table and chairs around it and sat down. Jimmy had finished with the horses and then went in the house with his family.

Amanda came out then and brought me a glass of watered wine and some food to eat. “The Missus had me bring this to you. This is the happiest I have seen her since she came back the other day. Thank you for doing this.”

“Thank her for the food and drink for me.” Amanda scurried off then.

I sat around and ate and then got up to walk and sat back down. Finally about an hour after he had left Jimmy came out with all of the family in tow. He had a bedroll under his arm. On top of it was a sword.

“Put the sword on, James,” I said loud enough for all of them to hear.

He looked at me and then did as I had instructed. “I know you will not use it against me. I would kill you and for that treachery and come back and take your mother as my slave.”

The others looked at me and then William spoke up. “I will keep the others here. What can I do for you?”

I had hoped that this gesture would earn me some good will. Now if I had the balls to cash in on it. “I am not much of a cook and looking at James here I don’t think he is either. I’d have that one who brought me lunch as our cook.”

James’ brother’s laughed at that. “Let him have her, father. She might cook well enough but she is a cock burner and no good in our beds.” That was the oldest one again.

“A cock burner?” I asked.

“Yes they look pretty enough but you put your cock in them and it burns for a month.”

“Well, is she is no good for lying with?”

“You asked for that one and that is the one you will get and only that one,” William said.

How I kept from smiling and giving it all away I will never know. But that is how I rescued the Damsel in Distress Amanda.

She was told she was leaving and I asked William for her papers. He signed them off giving her to me as my slave. We were back on the horses and none of the others followed. Once we had gotten to the entrance of the farm I just could not hold it in any longer and laughed out loud.

They both looked at me trying to decide if I was crazy or not and finally Amanda got up the courage to ask. “What is so funny, Master?”

“Why nothing is funny, Amanda Goodlady.”

“How do you ... Oh my, you are my Hero sent to rescue me?”

“I admit that I am your Hero Amanda.”

I’m rescued. We can leave here now and go back.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.