Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

With a final moan pleasure, Sam raised her soaking wet pussy from Amy's lips and withdrew her lips from Amy's womanhood. She switched directions and rolled to her back beside Amy. Heat radiated from both of them from their sexual exertion and they both lay panting and not talking basking in the afterglow of their mutual orgasms. Her vagina twitched occasionally with aftershocks of the strong orgasm she had just experienced.

When her breathing had slowed, Sam rolled to her side and let her eyes rove over the body of the woman she loved resting beside her. Amy was covered in perspiration, as was she. She drank in Amy's beautiful curves with her eyes. Sam could not get enough of her. She was like a highly addictive drug. One that brought extreme pleasure each time it was sampled.

Amy was the first one to speak, "God Sam, I am not cut out to be a Mistress. When I had to punish her, it almost ripped my heart apart. I can't allow her to harm innocents but that still does not make it easier to discipline her. Lilith converted her then used her in evil ways. I feel obligated to try to change her from what my sister made her. Mel probably secretly hates me." Amy finished.

"I still find it hard to believe that Lilith was your sister, Amy. Not the same kind of sister Roxy is but an actual sister. She was the complete opposite of you," Sam reflected.

"Roxy is an actual sister. We share blood but I know what you mean. Yes Lilith was a sister, half sister actually, different mothers but a common father."

"As to Mel hating you. You must be blind Amy. Mel almost worships the ground you walk on..." Sam said.

Amy snorted and then said, "Only because I am her new Mistress and she wants to do anything to please me. Probably to avoid future beatings."

Sam placed a finger over Amy's lips to shush her. She then began to run her hand over Amy in a feather soft caress. First her cheek and then downward across her neck and breast to circle her flat tight stomach and then begin the journey upward once more. Each time Sam's hand passed over Amy's nipple it became harder until it stood stiff and erect as if begging for further attention. Amy almost purred like a kitten as Sam's hand softly caressed her.

"We did not do much studying today," Sam continued, "We talked instead. You, my dear, were the main subject of the conversation. Even you would have blushed in embarrassment at the wonderful things she had to say about you. Even I was blushing and I was only listening. I know it was necessary to punish her for stalking the house cleaning lady and there may be other punishments required in the future. Might I suggest though, that you give her more praise when she does things to please you? Maybe not as much as you did tonight, although she did behave very well but just praises and maybe small rewards. Mel is a grown woman in most respects but at times, around you, she is like a small child and you are like a mother to her."

Amy snorted again. "So now I am not only a Mistress but an abusive mother too?" She asked.

"Not abusive. I know your punishments are severe when called for but Mel is a vampire and she has to learn that we humans are not just food," Sam said with a chuckle.

Amy turned on her side to face Sam. She hoped Sam's soft caresses would move now to her right side. She was not disappointed and her other nipple soon matched the left in hardness. Amy actually purred now and Sam smiled.

Their conversation continued for a little while longer and then Amy leaned forward and silenced Sam with her lips. Her tongue hungrily sought entrance to Sam's mouth and was not denied. Their kissing escalated into a loving embrace and then progressed into another session of gentle lovemaking.

The object of their conversation was in her room. During their shopping trip, Sam and Amy had watched her closely. Mel had walked with the shoppers, seemingly unaffected by the delicious smell of blood that surrounded her. Only the occasional wrinkling of her nose at a particularly delightfully smelling shopper gave her away. Both Sam and Amy had been forced to cover their mouths to hide their grins when these occasions happened. Of course, the shopper had been completely oblivious to everything.

Sam had a makeup station in the previous bedroom she had occupied. Now that she and Amy shared the same bedroom and makeup station there, it was never used. She had given it to Mel. Before tonight, it had been empty but now, after their shopping trip, it was covered. Every conceivable type of makeup and body treatment she could imagine covered it. Amy and Sam had watched with hands covering their mouths to hide their smiles as Mel had picked fingernail polish in almost every color available. Her selection of lip-gloss was almost as large. They had also purchased a lot of jewelry for her.

Mel's hands shook as she started to open a small box. It had been a special gift from Amy. She had no idea what was in it. Amy had expressly forbidden her to open it until she was alone. When she had opened the box lid, Mel gasped and set it down carefully. The set consisted of four pieces of jewelry. Two of the pieces were made for her pierced nipples. The barbell ends were composed of bright green gemstones and a silver hoop that formed a circle below her nipple. From this hoop dangled six tiny silver chains in alternating lengths. From shorter lengths, another shiny green gemstone dangled and glittered. From the longer lengths, a diamond dangled that sparkled and flashed in the light with the tiniest movement. Mel did not know it at the time but the diamonds were very much real ones. The box also contained matching dangles for her navel and labia. The green stones went very well indeed with her green eyes.

Tears of joy flowed down Mel's cheeks. She stood up, stripped her clothes off and took turns holding each piece in place while looking at herself in the magnified mirror. She carefully put each back in the box. She would not actually wear them she determined, until she could display them for Amy. Mel crawled in bed and hugged her pillow tightly then slowly relaxed as sleep came to her.

The next day Amy knocked on her door. "Time to rise sweetie," she said.

Mel was already awake and waiting for Amy's knock. "Amy, if it pleases you, would you step into my room for a minute," Mel requested.

Amy opened the door and stepped in. Mel stood in the center of the room naked and proudly displaying the jewelry set that Amy had purchased for her.

"Do they look ok?" Mel asked.

Amy swallowed. "You look beautiful Mel. Do you like what I picked out?"

"Like is a very inadequate word. I love them Amy. You shouldn't have gotten them though, especially if what I think is correct and they are very expensive. Thank you so much."

Amy walked across the room and saw that unshed tears filled Mel's eyes. "You're welcome sweetie. I'm very proud of you," Amy held out her arm with her wrist turned up.

"Please accept another special treat from me. Drink of me Mel." She said.

Mel looked at Amy for a moment then dropped to her knees. She took the proffered wrist in her hands and held it steady. Her fangs grew and she gently bit into Amy's wrist. Amy allowed Mel to drink until her knees started to shake from weakness.

"Enough," she said in a low voice.

Mel instantly stopped and withdrew her fangs. "Get dressed and join us now in the kitchen. I know you have just fed but you still need to choke down some coffee and eat a bagel too. And pretend to like them," Amy chuckled.

"You have another full day of training in front of you," she finished and turning walked out the door.

Mel remained on her knees for a moment savoring the taste of the blood she had just received. She licked her lips making sure that she did waste a single drop. She got up, removed her jewelry and put on some clothes before joining Amy and Sam at the table.

Mel dutifully did as Amy had instructed and choked down her coffee and bagel. She even added a fake "mmm" in which they all laughed at. She spent time with Sam doing her studies next. They worked out on the exercise equipment and spent time afterwards in the tanning booth. Her complexion had gotten much darker thanks to it. Then it was more studies with Sam, this time on the computer. She went around the house watering the houseplants, humming happily as she did. Finally, the time arrived for her unarmed combat training with Amy.

She went into the workout room and stepped into the training area where Amy was already waiting. The floor and two walls of the area were covered in padding. She stripped to her panties, just as Amy was and went into a defensive crouch facing Amy. The first couple of times she had trained with Amy she had been very reluctant. She did not want to attack her Mistress. After being assured many times by Amy that it was not only ok to fight with her it was required, Mel got into the training.

She soon learned that no matter how aggressively she attacked, she could not best Amy unless Amy let her. Amy encouraged her to try her best to defeat her. When Mel made a specifically good move, sometimes Amy even let her win but Mel always knew that Amy let her win. When they had completed their training both of them were breathing hard and covered in sweat. At the end of the training period, Amy did as she always did, she gave Mel an affectionate smack on her sweat-soaked ass followed by a kiss on the forehead. Then a comment of "well done" if Mel had trained hard.

After that, Mel either went to take a shower or dived into the pool. Often times, Amy joined her in the pool and most of the time Sam joined them. When Mel had rested, she started swimming laps as Amy had instructed. Mel had already been in good physical shape but with all the exercise she did each day soon she was in tiptop physical condition. Her body was lean and supple and limber muscles rippled just beneath of her skin.

Amy had finally deemed her ready to accompany her on her Friday night hunts. Her vampire instincts were under her control now and were only unleashed when she chose them to be. Amy showed her how to be seductive and irresistible in dress, body language and speech. Their marks from the criminal element each Friday never had a chance against two vampires. Most often, they shared, with one draining the criminal at the neck while the other drained him from his thigh. While they did, Sam would sit in the front seat and watch or come back and stroke Amy's hair as she fed.

Sean had started calling of their first day of returning from Vegas. He called everyday to check on Mel until Amy finally, laughingly, told him that he was driving her nuts and he would only be allowed to call once per week. He called every week without fail and always he asked when he could come to visit. After Mel had been staying with them and training for several months she agreed.

Amy, Sam and Mel were sitting around the patio table when Amy announced that Sean would be visiting them on the weekend. "He is coming to visit all of us but he is coming especially to see you Mel," she said.

"I don't know what you did when you first met him but you certainly have a hold on him," She said looking at Mel, "and then you tried to bite him."

Mel blushed and looked at the tabletop. "I'm very surprised he will even talk to me, let alone wants to see me. We did hit it off very well early in the evening and I talked to him about many things I did not usually talk to anyone about. I just found him very easy to talk to. I went out with a lot of men while I was dancing as an exotic dancer. Most of the time they wanted to get laid and I made them pay big time. That's how I got my boobs augmented and all of my piercings and tattoos," she grinned and then chuckled.

For the first time Mel told them about her life as a dancer. "You come on the stage in your skimpy outfit and look the audience over. After a few dances, you can pick out your intended targets. It was not always a case of the best tippers but quite often it was. You narrow it down and finally you pick the one. You zero in on him. You shake your moneymaker for him a lot and build up his ego that he is the one being singled out from all the rest."

"As the evening wears on, you take every opportunity to rub up against him with all your body parts and then you start to whisper things in his ear about how you find him irresistible and hint that you might be interested in a little extra-curricular activity after the show was over. By the time the club does close, he is usually so aroused he would follow you into the gates of hell if you asked him to."

"Most of my marks were men visiting from out of state and so we would go back to his room and well ... Its really amazing how much some men are willing to pay for this hot piece of ass." She laughed, licked her finger and touched her ass making a sizzling noise with her mouth then grinned from ear-to-ear.

"I might add that although there were certainly not as many, I was able to seduce many women in the same fashion. Anyway, it usually entailed spending a day or two with them, men or women, walking around with them and being on display as I held their arm and acted like I was a girlfriend. The sex, well, it was blowjobs, conventional sex or sometimes anal sex, although I got big money for that. All my holes were available for a price," she giggled.

"My boob job cost me a whole week with a sweet old geezer. We had very little sex. He was mostly lonely and wanted a pretty girl just to talk to and pay attention to him. After my conversion, things changed. I just looked at my dates as a piece of meat, my next meal. I met Sean at the Lusty Cravings and not the strip club. We danced a lot but mostly we just talked. I went with him when he asked and of course, the lust for blood took over. He is such a nice guy. I am really glad you were there to interrupt."

"You saved him from me and then we met. The two of you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my whole life. I'm really surprised that he will even talk to me, especially after what I did to him and with him knowing what I am. And now you tell me he likes me too," Mel shrugged her shoulders.

"His feelings for you are much more than just liking, Mel. I think he loves you. In fact, I'm very sure that is the case," Amy smiled.

"Go figure," Mel said and then continued, "And I haven't even slept with him." Then she giggled at her thoughts, which she expressed aloud to them.

"I think for a change I will make a man work for it instead of pay for it. This piece of ass is even hotter now, thanks to you Amy and this head is much smarter, thanks to you Sam," Mel giggled again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.