Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sam was lying on the bed unconscious. Amy gently undressed her down to bra and panties and then laid her back on the bed. She removed Sam's hidden gun and set it on the nightstand and then crawled on the bed with her. She looked in satisfaction at Sam's neck wound and saw that it was well on the way to healing. She surveyed the numerous cuts and abrasions that covered the rest of Sam's body and set about running her tongue over each one. Amy flipped Sam over on her stomach and repeated the process. When she had finished, she surveyed Sam again. Satisfied that she had treated each wound, she pulled down the bed coverings.

Amy gently placed Sam back on the bed and pulled a sheet back up to cover her. She leaned down and kissed Sam on the forehead.

"Sleep my love. Sleep and recover. Your Amy will watch over you," She said in an emotional voice.

Amy walked back into the living room and faced Sean. "Come," she said and held out her hand. Sean gave her his hand and she assisted him to the bedroom.

"Strip," She ordered.

"Excuse me?" Sean returned.

"Take your fucking clothes off so that I can better assess your injuries," Amy ordered, and untied the sling that held his broken arm in place.

Sean took in Amy's no nonsense attitude and her demanding voice and started to remove his blood-soaked clothes gingerly. When he was finally down to his boxer shorts he stopped.

"All of them," Amy demanded. "Do not be shy right now, we do not have time. I have seen all of you anyway. Don't worry about that erection you have, I've seen that too," Amy said in a serious voice but then she smiled for the first time.

Sean looked at Amy. She was covered in dried blood but with the exception of her thong panties, she was completely naked. Her blond hair was in total disarray but even beneath the blood he could see that she was very beautiful.

"If you'd put some damn clothes on girl, I wouldn't be sporting this hard-on. You know you are very beautiful," he growled and then flashed a smile.

Amy returned his smile. "Leave it to a man. Even though he is battered and bleeding to death, his mind is still dwelling on sex," Amy snorted.

"I'll get dressed later. There are more important things to take care of first. Lay down on the bed so that I can tend to your wounds. Oh, and by the way, 'thanks' for saying I am beautiful," Amy said and grinned.

Sean lay back as ordered and his hard-on got even stiffer as Amy closed his wounds in the same manner she had closed Sam's. She then allowed him to put his shorts back on.

"Rest. I can't heal your broken bones but I will get that taken care of later. For now I am going to get cleaned up and dressed. That should put you a little more at ease. Don't get any wild ass ideas about making it with the woman next to you either. She belongs to me and I belong to her," Amy said in a serious voice and then grinned again. She had replaced the sling immobilizing his broken arm once more.

Amy went in the next room, checked on Melanie again and then stepped into the shower. When she returned to the bedroom she was totally naked this time. She looked on the bed and saw Sean watching her. Amy shrugged her shoulders and then proceeded to put on a bra and panties. Before she had finished putting them on, Sean's heavy breathing told her that exhaustion had at last won the battle over sexual arousal, causing him to drift off to sleep.

He did not even wake when she moved him away from Sam and wedged herself between them. Amy lapsed into sleep and together the three of them passed the remainder of the day in slumber. Amy awoke as the sun was setting in the west. She climbed out of bed and got dressed in one of her usual skimpy outfits. Sean stirred and his eyes came open just as Amy finished pulling her halter top over her head. Sam slept on.

Amy helped Sean out of the room and seated him at the table. She leaned down and checked Melanie's pulse. It was stronger. Amy judged she would be waking in a few more hours.

"I have to go to our room but I will be right back. Drink your coffee while you are waiting."

Amy walked rapidly to their room and returned to the RV a few minutes later with a phone book. She began thumbing through the pages and finally found what she was looking for. She went to the front, seated herself in the driver's seat and drove out of the parking lot.

"Let's go get those broken bones of yours taken care of," she said over her shoulder.

Sean looked at the open page of the phone book and his eyebrows went up. "You're going to take me to a fucking Vet to get my bones set," he asked.

"Setting broken bones isn't rocket science and besides he can cast you at the same time, unlike a people doctor. I hope also that he will ask fewer questions. If you aren't happy with the job he does, you can always see your doctor when you get home. Now hush and let me drive," Amy chuckled.

Jake closed and locked the front doors to his animal clinic after setting the alarm. He had let his help leave a couple hours earlier while he finished up some paperwork. He was walking to his car when a woman stepped out of the shadows. As she came into the light he saw that she was a very beautiful woman. Great blond hair, pretty facial features, luscious looking lips and pretty blue eyes. His eyes dropped further to her skimpy top and drank in her great looking breasts. His eyes dropped further to her short mini-skirt and stopped at the gun tucked into the front of her waistband.

Oh fuck. That's not a good sign, he thought.

"Good evening Jake," she said. "I'm in need of your services."

"A friend of mine needs a couple of broken bones set and cast. I really hope you can help me out," Amy said and flashed a dazzling smile at him.

"And you don't want to go to a hospital because of the questions that would be asked?" he said already guessing that this was the case.

"That's right Jake. Now I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to sound the alarm either. You have already seen the gun I'm carrying while you checked me out. I can and will use it to kill you if you resist or attempt to get away. That also applies to trying to contact the police," Amy said. She was lying about the last because she had no intention of harming Jake in any way. He did not know that though.

"Now suppose you come with me and help me get my friend inside your clinic."

Jake went with her peacefully and helped Sean walk from the parked RV to his clinic. He opened the doors, shut off the alarm and took him to the cast room. A few hours later, Jake had set Sean's bones and placed them in casts. The woman and the man had been silent the whole time. The man had not even cried out in pain as he set the broken arm and anklebone. He had just sucked in his breath and endured the pain.

He helped Sean back to the RV and waited for the worst. At best he expected to be hit on the head, rendering him unconscious and at worst ... well, he guessed his time was up. He was completely unprepared for the woman to lean forward and stuff a wad of bills in his shirt pocket.

"I hope that is enough to buy your silence. If not ... well, I guess that is just a chance we will have to take," Amy said with a smile.

"Bye Jake and thanks," Amy said as she climbed on board the RV. Jake just stood dumbfounded as the RV drove away. He did not even bother trying to get the license plate number. He was just happy to be alive. When the RV had pulled out of sight, Jake walked back to his clinic and sat down on one of the benches in the waiting area. His knees were shaking and his heart was racing.

Belatedly, he pulled the wad of cash from his pocket. He unfolded it and after thumbing through it, whistled softly. Five thousand dollars will by a by a lot of silence from me. In fact it will seal my lips forever. Especially since there are no witnesses and no one was hurt, he thought and grinned.

Amy parked in her spot once more and sat for a moment thinking. She walked back toward the bedroom looking at Sean sitting on the couch in his new plaster casts. She smiled pleasantly as she walked by. She looked down on the floor at Melanie and saw that a throw pillow had been placed under her head. She raised her eyebrows at Sean, told him she would be back and continued to the bedroom.

Amy looked down at Sam sleeping peacefully on the bed. She checked Sam's pulse and found that it was strong. Amy pulled the sheet down exposing Sam's nearly nude body and smiled in satisfaction. Her wounds were well on the way to healing. The only thing Sam needed now was sleep while her body replenished the blood loss it had suffered. She pulled the sheet back over Sam, bent down kissed her on the lips and whispered.

"Sleep my dear. Your Amy will watch over you while you recover. Thanks for coming to my rescue babe although we will discuss your disobedience of my orders." Amy grinned and with a final loving stroke of her hand across Sam's cheek, returned to the living room and Sean.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.