Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

They checked in and got to their room just as the sun started to brighten the horizon. The king-sized bed looked very inviting but they unpacked and took their showers first. When she came out of the shower, towel drying her hair, Sam looked up and was surprised to see Amy wearing a bra and panties.

"What's the occasion?" asked Sam. "I mean, I'm so used to you going to bed naked." She laughed. Then she saw that bra and panties were very skimpy and seductive in nature.

"Silly. I wore these for you dear. Don't you like them?" Amy asked.

Sam looked at them and said, "I like them a lot. I will like them even more when I take them off." She smiled and gave an lusty chuckle. She put on her own bra and panties and then they both crawled into bed.

Amy woke in the late afternoon and smiled as her eyes took in the scene of her and Sam's undergarments lying on the couch where they had thrown them earlier. She lifted the sheet and looked at Sam's naked body next to her affectionately.

Sam opened her eyes and gazed into Amy's. "Hi love," she said.

"Are you ready to go walk the strip and see the sights?" Amy asked.

"Sure," Sam whispered. Just then, her stomach rumbled reminding her of its needs.

"As soon as I get something to eat," she continued.

They got ready then dressed in shorts, halter-tops and tennis shoes preparing to walk along the strip as they had planned. They stopped before they left and Amy had a mixed drink while Sam ate in one of the hotel restaurants. Sam was not prepared for the blast of heat that hit her as they stepped out of the air-conditioned casino. The sun had set over two hours ago and still it was hot outside. They took a shuttle and it dropped them off on the strip.

Amy chuckled softly to herself as she watched Sam look around her in wonderment. Sam looked at the flashing lights and crowds of people in wonder, like a child in a toy store. They walked through casino after casino taking in the sights. They stood on the sidewalk and watched the show with the pirate ship in front of Treasure Island casino. They walked through Caesars Palace, the Venetian, New York New York and so many others that Sam could not keep track of all of them. She did know that her feet hurt from all the walking when they finally caught the shuttle back to their hotel.

It was the wee hours of the morning when they got back and still things were almost as busy as midday. They went into another restaurant and Sam ordered a large meal. She ate as Amy drank another drink and watched her eat.

"What?" Sam asked and smiled as she looked at Amy watching her.

"Nothing," Amy said, as she looked at the huge portions that filled Sam's plate and returning the smile.

"I'm hungry. Unlike some people, I eat regular food. I've walked miles tonight and have a huge appetite. Maybe you should eat something too Amy."

"Maybe I'll have a bite later," Amy said and smirked.

Sam looked up from her plate, cocked her head to the side and winked. "I'm counting on that and that is another reason I am eating so much," Sam chuckled and then continued, "After all I'm eating for two you know." Her chuckle became a lusty laugh and then she blushed at her words.

Sam finished her meal and they moved to a quiet little bar area, where they both ordered drinks and continued their conversation. Sam was physically tired from all the walking but she was at the same time wide-awake with excitement. As they sat at their table, Sam gazed deep into Amy's eyes.

Her face sobered and she said, "Amy you ate last Friday. It is now..." she did some quick calculations in her head. Sam was finding it very difficult to keep track of time in a city that never slept. "It is now Tuesday morning. If we stay longer according to our plans, you will have to go out and hunt. I'm sure there are low-lifes that live here but you would have to take time to find them. I propose instead to feed you myself. I do not know for sure but I think rather than one big meal, you could break your feedings up into smaller amounts. I offer myself to you; in fact, I want to be those feedings."

Sam paused and placed her hand in Amy's under the table squeezing it affectionately. "I only ask this. Please do not drain me so bad that I am weak, bed ridden and nearly comatose from blood loss. I trust you not to do that. I don't want to spend my time here too weak to get out of bed."

The scantily clad cocktail waitress passed by and Amy held her empty strawberry daiquiri glass up. "Two more please," she requested.

Amy peered into Sam's eyes and saw the love and affection that filled them. A love and affection that her eyes reflected back. "You would do that Sam? You would feed me?" Amy asked.

"You know I will. I love you Amy. I will willingly give you anything I have to offer. Perhaps we can share blood at least once. You know full well what that does to me." Sam's eyes unfocused for a moment as her thoughts recalled the occasions they had shared blood and the extreme pleasure it had provided.

"Oh yes, I would like that very much," she finished and her eyes filled with lust and desire as her memories continued to flow.

"Why Sam, I can remember the first time we did that and you were very hesitant to taste of me. If I didn't know better I would think you are addicted to what you experience when we do that." Amy said grinning with merriment dancing in her eyes.

Sam was deep in her own lust-filled thoughts and hardly even noticed when the waitress brought their drinks and after getting payment left.

Sam playfully slapped Amy on the thigh and then caressed it lovingly as her thoughts focused on the intense orgasms she experienced when they made love that way.

"I am not addicted to it Amy, you have made sure of that by only letting me experience it occasionally. I can think of a lot worse things I could be addicted to than my lover's blood and bite though." Sam said in a voice that was filled with lust and then she smiled shyly.

"I'm getting wet inside and tingly between my legs just thinking about it," Sam added.

They finished their drinks and headed back to their room. The elevator ride seemed to last forever at first and then when Amy kissed her, the ride became far too short. The elevator doors opened and they walked to their room holding hands like a couple of teenagers. Once in they room, Sam's hands shook as she undressed her lover and was undressed in turn. There would be no panties or any other article of clothing tonight.

The two of them parted just long enough to turn down the covers on the bed. They crawled onto it and melted into each other's arms. Their foreplay brought each to strong arousal before Amy rolled Sam to her back and started kissing her way downward. As Amy approached her center with soft wet kisses, Sam spread her legs apart in anticipation. She willed herself to be perfectly still, allowing Amy to manipulate her into position.

Amy spread her left leg even wider and turned it to the side, exposing the satin soft skin of her inner thigh upward then using her hand, clamped it in place gently but firmly. Her other hand moved downward from Sam's navel and its thumb sought and found the nub of her clit. Sam twitched slightly and moaned softly as the thumb found its target and pressed and circled it while the hand held her in place. She sucked in her breath briefly but sharply as she felt Amy lick her inner thigh searching for just the right spot.

Sam did not even wince as her lovers fangs slipped into the tender skin of her inner thigh close her womanhood. She brought her hands down and combed them through Amy's blond hair as she imagined her blood flowing into the fangs that impaled her.

"Feed my dear. Feed from me. I willingly give myself to you to use as you wish," Sam murmured.

Amy withdrew her fangs and turning her head slightly, stimulated Sam's womanhood orally. Sam moaned in pleasure and her hands became claw-like as they tightened around Amy's head. An orgasm rolled through her moments later. Amy waited until it had run its course and then buried her fangs in Sam's thigh again to continue feeding.

Again and again, Amy repeated this pattern. Sam lost count of the number of times she climaxed. She just knew she was soaked inside and out with her nectar. Her eyes rolled back beneath closed eyelids and she breathed heavily. Finally, Sam faded into unconsciousness from the repeated orgasms that surged through her and the weakness of blood loss. Her hands, still entwined in Amy's hair, became still.

Amy withdrew her fangs from Sam's thigh and gently removed Sam's hands from her hair. She sat up for a moment. Amy dragged her fingernail over her breast making an inch long incision across it. She gathered some of the blood filled the cut with her finger and wiped it across her lover's lips. The high regenerative power of her blood mixed with Sam's would insure that Sam's body quickly replaced that which she had drained. Instead of many days of replacement, it would be replaced in a matter of hours. Amy pulled the sheet over them then settled into place beside her lover.

"Sleep peacefully my Love, you have fed me well," She whispered and kissed Sam on the cheek. Amy remained awake for a time as the energy from Sam's blood flowed through her veins. At last, she lapsed into sleep with a last long sigh of contentment.

Amy slowly opened her eyes and watched the slow steady pulse of blood through the neck of the woman beside her. Sam's neck was mere inches in front of her face. She could smell it along with the heady odor of sex that drifted up from beneath the sheet that covered them.

Amy cautiously slithered to the edge of the bed and softly padded to the shower. With her shower and her, other bathroom duties finished she returned. She picked up the phone and ordered a meal for two from room service even though she knew that only one of them would be eating. She went to the closet, pulled out a robe and laid it over the chair back. Amy brewed some coffee and a short time later, there was a soft knock on the door.

She slipped on the robe and went to answer it, grabbing some bills from the dresser as she walked by. She opened it to find a waiter standing patiently outside her door. She took one of the covered trays and went back inside the room setting it on the table coffee table in front of the couch. She returned and repeated the steps with the second tray, telling the young waiter to wait a moment.

Amy returned the third time and handed him a tip. As he accepted the bills, she followed his eyes downward and saw that when she had leaned over to place the trays on the table her robe had come open at the top, leaving her left breast almost totally exposed. It was this view that drew the man's eyes like a magnet. Making no attempt to cover herself, Amy handed him his tip.

"I do hope you are enjoying the show," Amy said and smiled making him aware that she knew what his eyes were fixed on. The young man blushed, turned abruptly and almost fled down the corridor.

"Wait, I have another one. Would you like to see that one too," Amy called after him, increasing his embarrassment and causing him to almost run. With a lusty laugh, Amy went back into the room.

I bet that made your day, she thought and grinned.

She took the robe off and put it back over the chair back. She positioned the chair so that she could watch the sleeping form on the bed, crossed her legs and sat down to wait. It was not long before the smell of food caused Sam to open her eyes. The first thing she saw was Amy sitting cross-legged and naked in a chair watching her.

A smile came to Sam's face. "Hi baby," she purred. "What time is it and what is that wonderful smell?" She asked as the aroma of the hot food touched her nostrils and set her stomach to rumbling.

"Hi love," Amy returned. "In answer to your questions, it is early evening but have no fear that you have missed anything because things don't start popping in this city until late. In answer to your second question, I took the liberty of ordering some food for you. I hope you like it. It is time for you to sit up young lady so that I can feed you for a change."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.