Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby - Cover

Sam and Amy - Vegas Baby

Copyright© 2009 by Gene_S

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sam and Amy go to Vegas and Amy introduces Sam to Sin City in ways she will never forget. They run into Amy's sister while there. There is not love loss between them. They make new friends and later help out old ones.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

In preparation for their trip to Las Vegas, Sam and Amy went shopping. Of course, Amy's choice of clothing for herself were totally scandalous in Sam's eyes but she bit her tongue and said nothing. Amy was Amy after all. Then Amy started on Sam and her choices and the good-natured argument began.

Amy held up an extremely short skirt against Sam to examine it.

"Amy, you know better," Sam said laughing. "I'm not about to wear something that lets my cheeks hang out of on the backside."

"Aww, but I like those cute little cheeks of yours and I like to see them too," Amy said with a grin and loud enough that the woman shopping nearby could hear her clearly. The woman blushed and moved to another clothing rack further away.

Sam turned beet red from her head to her toes. "You will just have to be content with seeing them in bed Amy Bedford, and not in public where everyone else can see them too. That thing is so short my panties would stick out." Sam said in a low voice.

"So don't wear any. That would solve the panty thing," Amy joked.

Sam sighed. "The answer is no, nix, no way, not happening Amy. I am not going to wear something like that. It's bad enough that I have to be seen in public with a girlfriend dressed that way, without being dressed that way myself," Sam said and smiled.

"Ah, but you know you like to see my tushy Sam. I see you watching it all the time," Amy snickered.

Sam could not argue that point but it did not keep her from becoming even more red. Amy knew that Sam would never wear a skirt that short in public. It was all part of her plan. She would gradually steer Sam away from her ultra-conservative choices of skirts that were hemmed below the knee to ones that were above. They finally compromised with one that was about mid-thigh in length, just as Amy had planned in the first place. She would never have told Sam this though. It was far better to let Sam think she had won a partial victory.

The choice of tops sparked the next argument.

"Amy, darn it. I won't wear one that my bra hangs out of everywhere," Sam complained.

Of course Amy's answer was, "Then don't wear one."

Sam placed her hand on her hip and tapped her foot. She gazed into Amy's eyes intending to give her a look of anger and frustration but her look quickly changed into one of humor.

"You love to tease me don't you?" Sam asked.

"I can not tell a lie Sam Crowley. I do enjoy it very much," Amy said in mock formality.

"I think you need more time in the tanning machine though because you are very red," Amy finished and grinned from ear-to-ear.

All day long, they kept up the banter over tops, skirts, shorts and swimsuits. The one thing they did not argue about was the bedroom wear each picked out. Each of them wanted very much to please the other. They did not argue much over shoes either. Tennis shoes for walking the strip during the day and fancy ones for wearing to shows and clubbing at night.

The stores in the mall were getting ready to close and Amy turned her back to Sam to pick out some tops from the clothing rack. On impulse, Sam swatted her on the butt.

"That is for being so mean to me all day," Sam said with a chuckle. Her swat ended in a gentle squeeze.

"Why Sam," Amy said without turning. "I knew you liked my tushy and even like to feel it but to cop a feel in public Sam. Tsk tsk," Amy finished and burst out laughing.

"You're impossible," Sam said with a laugh. "Let's get out of here. We have spent more than enough."

The next several days passed slowly but at last Friday night arrived. With Sam in the driver's seat, she followed Amy's directions, arriving at a town about fifty miles away. Sam parked the van at the curb and prepared to get out with Amy.

"No need to go with me. This is going to be quick. The punk I'm going to dine on tonight is right around the corner in the alley, selling drugs to teenagers as usual. He sells party drugs like ecstasy but his specialty is getting kids hooked on heroin or cocaine. That way he has a customer for life, their short lives. He pictures himself as a ladies man that none can resist and dressed as I am, it should be no trouble luring him here to the van. Just wait here, I'll be right back," Amy said. She leaned across the seat, gave Sam a kiss on the cheek and was gone.

Amy waited until Jerome was alone and then sauntered up to him seductively. "Hi, Stevie sent me. Says you have the best ecstasy in town. I want to get some before I go clubbing. I'd rather take some myself than have some fuck put it in my drink. At least that way I will know how much I've taken," she said and laughed.

Jerome studied her, letting his eyes unabashedly rove over her from top to bottom before he spoke. Amy shuddered inside. It felt like he was undressing her with his eyes.

"Anyway, have you got some for sale? And if so how much?" She asked.

"I got some. As to how much, well that depends a lot on you. You look hot momma and that ain't no lie. What about we do a little trading?" He asked.

"Tradin? Tradin what?" She asked in pretended innocence.

"I give you some ecstasy and you give me a little of that what you have between your legs," Jerome suggested with a leer.

Amy acted as if she was considering it for a moment before she answered. "So if I let you fuck me, you'll give me some for free?"

"Well now, I didn't say for free, but yeah, I'll at least let you have some for a real good price," he said.

"If I'm going to fuck you, how about you give me a little now for free just to get me started and then I will buy some from you at a reduced price for later?" She asked.

"Ok. I gotta a place a few blocks from here, let's go there," he suggested.

"I've got a better idea. My van is just around the corner. How about we do it in there. Besides, I've got some rubbers in there. You didn't think I was going to let you screw me with no protection did you?" Amy asked.

"Guess not," Jerome said and followed her as she turned and walked away.

They got to the van and he pressed her up against the side door, running his hands up under her top and playing with her breasts.

"Damn your tits are nice and so soft. Let me see them momma." He demanded.

"Not out here. Inside," Amy managed as he groped her.

Jerome backed away slightly, letting her turn and slide the door open. He could already picture himself pumping away between those white thighs. As she opened the door, he studied her backside.

"You have a damn fine looking ass. I can't wait to see it with your clothes off," he told her.

"Tell ya what mamma. Ifn' ya let me fuck that white ass of yours I'll let you have the shit for later, free. In fact, if you let me screw you in the ass I'll even give you enough for next week."

Sam crouched down behind the driver's seat so that he would not see her but she could have just as well stayed sitting. Jerome was far too busy studying Amy to notice her. Amy sat down on the couch and pulled her top over her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.