Panting After Rover - Cover

Panting After Rover

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She was desperate for a little doggy action. The line between dreams and reality becomes blurred as she becomes more and more aroused.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality  

I lay on my bed dreaming of what could be. The air around me was warm which was a good thing since all I had on was a pair of dog printed knee socks. I had always been turned on by the thought of fooling around with a dog but had never done anything about it for a multitude of reasons (no dog, not very experienced and kind of wary of dogs in general). However I began to imagine the pleasure that one could bring me. Licking, sucking, fondling and more. Hmmm ... yum! At these thoughts I became very, very wet. How could I make this a reality? Where could I find a dog? Where would I do the deed?

Suddenly it occurred to me that this was my fantasy and I could imagine whatever I wanted to happen! So there it was in the room with me a beautiful and of course horny dog, a Labrador I do believe (such an eager sort of dog, always wanting to please). He, shall we call him 'Rover' (he did rove into my bedroom after all) stood at the side of my bed smiling and whining eagerly. Who am I to refuse such an eager animal? I began to pet him and he barked happily. At first he just seemed happy for the attention but after a while he began to sniff around as though he had caught an intriguing scent. At that I began to rub his chest and belly and he started to nose around even more. I invited him up on the bed and he hopped up eagerly. At once he started sniffing and licking around my pussy (guess he likes kitties after all). The slight stimulation and warm breath made my nipples stiffen and my pussy leak. Rover snuffled around some more seeming to be very into the scent and the tastes he had found. That long and rough tongue sure was exciting I just wished he would find the mark a bit more quickly! Every so often he hit my clit making me tremble and moan, what a feeling. I knew what I was doing was wrong and made a slight attempt to stop him but it just felt so good. When he growled I gave up any attempt of halting his ministrations. He really was focusing on my clit and pussy now making me moan and groan with pleasure. I laid all the way back opening up my legs and playing with my tits. As he licked longer and deeper I pulled harder on my nipples. Oh what a feeling, mmmm. I reached down and pet his head pulling him in deeper. My first orgasm hit me unexpectedly making me scream and and writhe then go limp in the aftereffects of pleasure, oh wow.

When I can finally think and move again I sit up and give clever Rover a pat on the head and then a bit more attention lower down. My hands made contact with his cock at that he yipped and squirmed seemed he liked the attention too. I stroked him from top to bottom and then squeezed firmly. He panted and growled deeply. As I massaged him fluid coated his pink and throbbing cock. His knot grew and so did his humping motions, he seemed to like this as much as I did. I pumped him faster and harder and he thrust faster and faster whining deep in his throat and licking out at my nipples every once in awhile, mmm. Suddenly he started to spurt coating me, the bed and his belly. I massaged him until he finished thrusting and coming. He lay down and began to lick his flaccid cock and I curled up beside him and fell asleep.

After I woke up strangely refreshed but feeling a bit sticky and alone I went to the shower to freshen up. I just love showering the feel of the water pulsing over my skin and the slide of soap and my hands, mmm. I quickly washed and rinsed my hair and and moved onto all my bits and pieces and nooks and crannies. I slowly ran my soapy slippery hand over my breasts massaging and rubbing them and making my way to my firm nipples which seemed to get harder in anticipation. I moaned quietly as I pulled and rubbed them making myself hotter and hotter and feeling the effects further down my body. My hands skimmed down my chest and over my sensitive belly just reaching the top of my pulsing pussy. I played my fingers over my clit and around my lips further arousing myself. My puffy lips seemed to beg for more attention and I came quickly with almost no touching needed. At that I got out of the shower and quickly dried off and in came my canine buddy 'Rover'. He seemed to have recovered from our earlier play the tip of his red and pulsing cock was just beginning to emerge from his hairy sheath, guess he was turned on by my scent (can't say I complained). He reached up with his oh so clever tongue and gave my dripping and puffy cunt a quick lick, oh yes we both wanted more. Mmm hmm. I rubbed his muzzle and pulled him in close and he obliged with another swipe of his clever tongue. I knelt down on the rug beside him and gave him a hug and ran my hand down over his chest and quivering belly to his firm and oh so hot doggy cock. At the feeling of my hand he inched forwards and panted harder. He seemed to really like it when I gave it attention firm and stroking attention, it lengthened and firmed even further. I roll over onto my back and Rover dives in and laps at my pussy as I pull on my nipples moaning over and over and over. After a few minutes of his very eager attentions I roll over onto my knees pulling some towels under my sensitive breasts to cushion and pad me. Rover finds his target with his muzzle again and continues to lick and lap away. He jumps up onto my back and tries to mount me frantically humping and jabbing away with his inflamed tool. I tried to get away still not sure if this was the right thing to do but I felt to weak and turned on to really try. His front legs gripped me harder scratching at my taut nipples and turning me on even further (pleasure and a little bit of pain can be a lethal combination). His frantic gyrations brought his cock into contact with my pussy and boy was it hot and loaded. As wrong as it might be I wanted to feel more of that hard and horny beast. I dropped down onto my elbows and spread my knees further apart. At this invitation Rover banged away harder and his pulsing rod entered and mastered my dripping slit. I moaned and even may have drooled a bit at the feeling ripping through my quivering body, all centered on my quivering and freely dripping cunt. His tool was buried in me and boy did it ever feel good hotter than anything ever before and so filling! He is yipping clearly enjoying the tight squeeze of my not so well used pussy. He tries to force the knot inside me but it just won't go it sure does feel good rubbing against my sensitized clit and the walls of my pussy are getting a great work out. I come several times moaning continuously and Rover starts to spurt filling and overflowing my twitching pussy. He finally pulls out and gives me twitching cunt a quick lick before turning his attention to his now deflated and well used tool. Oh wow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.