Exit - Cover

Exit

Copyright© 2009 by Sasagirl

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man dies and Derek Evans wants the truth. But is Lily Blake willing to help him?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Masturbation  

Lily was lying on Derek's bed and had been staring at the ceiling for hours. She was supposed to be asleep but it was impossible. That man! First he had kissed her in a way that had left her whole body humming, then he had touched her gently and then he had unceremoniously shoved her off his lap. Now she was feeling alone and it was all his fault.

She was so frustrated that she had kicked his sheets and the bed covers, had tried to read and drink some warm milk but nothing had worked. Her body was definitely tired but her mind refused to shut down and let her get some rest. The moment she closed her eyes she saw Derek's green eyes twinkling, his sexy smile, the stubble that covered his face, his big, elegant hands that made her shiver ... That bastard! He really should have left her alone. She was much better not knowing, not having tasted his mouth. Derek was like a hot cup of strong coffee, bitter but rich offering so much pleasure that it became addictive.

If she were any other woman, one with less emotional baggage, she would have been in bed with him right now. She wouldn't feel so disappointed and certainly she would have been satisfied. She wanted to kick and scream. She just wanted to get up and leave this apartment. She wanted it so badly that she didn't even care about Jerry or his killer. The need for peace and quiet was overwhelming.

Her hand moved on its own. She was pushing her pants down and off her legs before she could even argue with herself. There really was no other way to calm down this night. She teased herself by sucking her thumb and remembering the way she had suckled on his. Slowly her right hand touched her breast, massaging and squeezing her nipple while she was thinking about Derek's hands. Then she moved lower beneath her lace panties, touching her wet heat for the first time in a long time. Her fingers felt so good that she had to remind herself to be quiet. She pushed one inside and dreamed about Derek inside her. For a while there was nothing but the simple rocking movement of her finger and the sound of her breathing. Soon though it was too hard to resist so she explored with her fingers until she found the nub of her clitoris. It was swollen and she circled it gently at first, then more insistently images of Derek flooding her mind until she couldn't bear it any more. The wonderful tension broke leaving her panting. Suddenly she was exhausted. It had been pleasant but something was missing. She was still feeling empty.

He was missing.


Derek was back from work for a lunch break sooner than he expected. He wanted to laugh. It had nothing to do with his job but with his stupid desire to spend more time with Lily. He wanted to be with her, talk, watch TV and yes, tease her a little more. It was obvious that although Lily enjoyed his kisses she certainly didn't like the teasing part. The previous night when he had ended the kiss she had been pissed off. But even her anger was arousing. He was in so much trouble.

Lily was dressed and holding the apartment keys when he walked in. "Going somewhere?" he asked.

She didn't quite meet his eyes. "I'm going to lunch."

"With your cousin?"

"And her husband."

"I'll go with you," he announced and opened the door. For a whole minute she was staring at him, dumbfounded and then she shook her head as if she had decided that he was a hopeless case and followed him outside.

In the car she was so quiet that he got worried. Lily's silence meant much more than her words. It was alarming, actually. They arrived at an Italian restaurant that he had heard about. It was famous for the authentic Italian food and the elegant decor. The moment they were inside a beautiful redhead threw herself in Lily's arms.

"I'm so glad you're happy," Lily said cryptically.

The cousin smiled. "I'm more than happy," she replied glowing.

"Jen I would like you to meet Derek Evans." Derek shook her hand and noticed the tall guy behind her. He was looking at Jen, watching her every move with an intensity that Derek wasn't sure he had seen before. Clearly, the cousin's husband was someone you didn't want to mess with.

"And this is her husband, Alex Devlin."

"Pleased to meet you both," Derek said and they sat down.

Lily's cousin was smiling at him and he couldn't help but smile back. It was impossible not to like her. She was like sunshine, warm and inviting. The exact opposite of her husband. "Well Derek," she said conspiratorially, "I've heard a lot about you."

Lily coughed as if she would choke. Her reaction warmed his heart. "What have you heard Jen?" he asked, teasing.

"That you are in charge of the murder investigation," she answered carefully. "And that you know Lily since high school."

Lily pursed her lips but didn't speak. "I didn't recognize her at first," Derek said.

"Don't worry. When I saw her last summer I didn't recognize her either."

The waiter interrupted by bringing the menu and suggesting red wine for their meal. Jen's husband chose the wine while Derek nodded approvingly. His wife however ordered a Diet Coke for herself. Lily ordered her food quietly and Derek was even more afraid. There was something wrong and he had no doubt that she would give him hell later.

"Are you making any progress on the case?" Devlin asked.

It was a question that Derek didn't want to answer. He chose his words carefully. "Honestly, I can't tell you. But I'll do my best to find Lowell's killer."

Devlin's shrewd eyes focused on him. "Is Lily safe?"

"I'm fine Alex," Lily replied. "I don't think I'm in danger."

"But what about the car accident?" Jen demanded.

Lily waved her hand. "It was just an accident. There is no reason for Jerry's killer to hurt me. I was living with him but I wasn't there that night. I don't know anything as I keep telling Derek."

"Maybe you should come with us," Jen suggested.

"Yes, you are always welcome Lily," Devlin agreed.

Derek narrowed his eyes at the man. "She's not going anywhere."

"Why not? Is she a suspect?" Devlin asked, goading him.

"No. But she is involved and it would be best for her to stay here until we catch the bastard."

Jen took her husband's hand in her own. "And what if you never find him?"

"Enough!" Lily said so abruptly that they all looked at her. "I don't want to talk about it. For the time being I'm staying with Derek. I'm perfectly safe there." Derek wanted to hug her but he remained in his seat. "I know I can come with you guys but I don't want to leave London. Besides I have a job. I can't go to France right now."

"I'm sorry if I upset you Lily. I guess I'm feeling a little overprotective," she admitted and grinned at Derek. "You see, I'm pregnant. Lily's going to be an aunt."

After that they changed the subject and their meal was actually pleasant. The food tasted divine and the wine was an excellent choice. Lily didn't speak to him but she talked to Jen non-stop. Devlin relaxed gradually and they discussed politics, sports even Devlin's business. Derek had fun and forgot all about murders and crime scene investigations. It was obvious that Lily's cousin was an intelligent woman who had managed to capture Devlin's heart. He was taciturn and serious whereas she was laughing and playful. But despite their differences or probably because of them, they were one of the happiest married couples he had ever met. They shared heated looks whenever they thought that no one was paying attention and they touched each other every chance they got. For the first time in his life Derek was actually jealous.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.