Making Heroes - Cover

Making Heroes

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Jack Bryson was not your average 16-year-old high school football player. Sure, he was 6-feet, 8-inches tall and weighed 306 pounds, none of it fat. Because of his size, he anchored the left side of the offensive line, even though he was the fastest, strongest man on the team, nay, in the whole state. It was obvious that he was already destined to be a pro in the NFL; scouts were already looking at him as a must-have prospect, even as a junior in high school.

Jack had excelled in all the sports that he had attempted, he was even outstanding in martial arts, but he did have a real problem here, because it was difficult for him to find someone to spar with. He was too heavy for most people to manhandle, and he had to be very careful that he did no harm with his great strength. As a result, most of his time was spent in honing his skill with various weapons, since these tended to even up the contest a bit. He was particularly adept with weapons which had a long staff, such as spears and polearms, since the weight of the point had little effect on his handling of the weapon.

His parents were justifiably proud of him, though there had been nothing remarkable about him when he had been adopted as an infant. He was literally a foundling, since he had been found on the loading dock of his adoptive father's warehouse with no signs of how he had gotten there. Jack appeared to be about 3 weeks old when he showed up, and his parents had instituted the adoption procedure for him as soon as it was established that his biological parents could not be found. Jack had two siblings, but began to dominate them purely with the force of his personality. His sister, June, was 3 years older than him, and his brother, Joe, was 1 year older. The Bryson family could have been used as a shining example of the way for a happy family to live.

Jack had the good looks to go with his size. He was ruggedly handsome, with coal black hair and blue eyes. All of the girls idolized him, mostly from afar, because they were frightened by his tremendous size. He did have a girlfriend, but she was unusual in that she, too, was over sized. Some of the boys had likened Sue to Wonder Woman on steroids, but they were universally afraid of her. Sue was 6-feet, 2-inches tall and weighed in at 267 pounds, the only fat was where it was most pleasing to the male eye.

Sue was fantastically lucky! Whatever she wanted, she got. She had only to express a desire for something in her own mind and it happened within a few hours. Sue Thomas was also adopted, but into a family which already had 7 children, all adopted. She, too, was the youngest of the brood, but she was the dominant one. Sue never abused the privilege, but all of her siblings knew that she was the boss.

Sue and Jack had met in middle school and had grown to be practically one body. Everybody, including their parents, expected them to get married, so they were an item before they even hit highschool. Every spare moment they had was spent together, usually on long jaunts through the backwoods; they even spent time on overnight camping trips. They didn't expect any problems, but Sue's parents had put her on birth control pills in anticipation of these overnight campouts. It was a good thing, too, because the experimenting began on the third overnight excursion. By the end of that summer, the two knew everything that there was to know about each other's bodies, likes, and dislikes, and this bound them even more tightly together.

They had started out kissing, but it did not take long for this to progress to heavy petting. The usual cunnilingus and fellatio followed in short order, and full intercourse was not far behind. By the fifth camping trip they had been ready to go all the way. The session started out with them stripping each other's clothes off. They each removed their own boots, but that was the last of that. Sue removed Jack's shirt while he did the same for her. This resulted in a bit of confusion until they resolved who had precedence—Sue let Jack remove her shirt first. Thereafter, they took turns. Sue's bra was one that fastened in front, so that was no problem, and trousers and underwear were quickly disposed of. This was not the first time that they had seen each other naked, of course, but it was the first time when sex with full penetration was contemplated.

No foreplay was really needed because Sue was dripping love oil from her vagina and Jack's prick was already gushing copious amounts of precum. As a kind of bowing to convention, Jack sucked on Sue's nipples before presenting his rigid cock for her to line up on her pussy, and he slipped in with no hindrance. Sue's hymen had long ago been broken by her athletic activity, so that was of no concern. Jack easily slipped his rather large cock into Sue's vagina because of all of the lubrication present and pushed in until he struck her cervix. Both of them expected him to go that deep, so there was no pain involved. Jack began to pump and Sue responded, they went at it for awhile until Sue came. Jack had been straining to hold back, so he was relieved when he was finally able to let himself go. Both of them had monumental orgasms and the forest rang with Sue's moans and Jack's shout. They both agreed that the experience was well worth repeating, so they did as soon as Jack got hard again.


Conveniently, Sue and Jack were in the same grade, so there was no problem with their social life, other than their extreme size. Thus, it was a foregone conclusion that they would date each other for the Junior-Senior prom. Jack had now had his driver's license long enough that he was allowed to drive at night and carry passengers, so he drove them to the prom in his parents car. Jack picked up Sue promptly at 8:30 PM and they drove toward the school gym were the dance was being held. They parked in the overflowing parking lot and had a long walk to the gym.

They were walking arm-in-arm toward the gym when they spotted some friends also headed that way. Jack and Sue stopped to wait for the two couples to catch up to them when it happened! The witnesses described the event as a tornado swooping down and grabbing them right off the sidewalk and vanishing without leaving a trace of either one of them. Everybody was distraught at the strange disappearance; Jack and Sue were never seen again!


Sue regained consciousness first. She saw Jack lying to one side, just then coming to his senses. She'd had some medical training, so she knew not to try to move him until she was sure that he had no injuries. He sat up and looked around. "My God, Sue! You're naked! What happened to your clothes?"

"Hell, Jack, you're naked, too. I don't care so much about the clothes as I do about where we are and how we get home."

Jack sat up and looked around. "I don't recognize this place, but it looks like I think an old-growth forest should look, and there are none of those around home. I have no idea where we could be."

Jack stood up and gave a cry of warning. He jumped remarkably far and landed astride a cat-like creature that was about to spring at Sue. Jack grabbed the animal's head in the back with one hand and its jaw with the other. He exerted his maximum strength and speed and jerked the animal's head quickly around, breaking its neck. The animal was so quickly subdued that it was already dead as it tried to complete its jump onto Sue's unprotected back.

"What the shit is that?" she exclaimed, rhetorically. "It looks like a saber-toothed tiger. Look at the size of those canines. Thanks, honey, you really saved me on that one."

"Yeah, I think its proper name is 'smilodon fatalis, ' and they have been extinct for thousands of years. Did we get bounced through time?"

"I don't know, while you're talking about science fiction, why not parallel universes? I prefer that, because I still want access to toilet paper and tampons."

Jack grinned and agreed, "I have to go along with that, I sure would miss toilet paper. Hey, that reminds me, we need some clothes; this breeze blowing on my balls is not all that comfortable."

Sue laughed at that and agreed. "Let's look around and see if we can find any of our clothes. Maybe they are around here, somewhere."

It only took them a minute or so to spot the two bundles placed near where they were standing. Jack said, "Sue, look here. I don't know why, but I am getting the strong feeling that those two bundles are clothes intended for us. And, look, here is a note attached to one of the packs."

"Let's get dressed first, then read the note. I don't want your balls to freeze off!"

They got dressed in what they would have expected to see as movie costumes representing sometime in the middle ages. The clothes were well made and fit comfortably, they just had that ancient style. Sue's dress was full length to her ankles and she was wearing boots cut just above her ankle. Her main complaint was that she couldn't find any underwear. In effect, she was naked under the dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.