Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne
Chapter 26: Dancing and drinking cut short by the 2 AM curfew.

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

There were so many naked and half-naked girls around that it wasn't a rarity, so the guys didn't act as much like assholes as they often do when there are only one or two.

Luckily, it was a warm spring night.

Escorts

Barb Miller was the only member of Delta Alpha Delta who walked back to the sorority house wearing both pieces of a suit. This walk was in the dark. Next week, only Barb and I would walk back wearing two pieces; that walk would be in broad daylight.

Hosing off. Gabby retrospective.

Fix first match hose guys alternate in neutral corners each match, hosing off between rounds so body parts easier to see. Gabby didn't notice perkies until barb.

Change pit to be almost square (15 x 17) inflatable with high sides, surrounded by 2 rows of hay bales. Bouncy, almost like trampoline.

Penalties 1st costs one garment from randomly selected sorority sister + $100 penalty from sorority and $100 from girl (but not below zero if girl doesn't win enough, it comes from her sorority's share). Each successive penalty to that girl adds 1 garment + an add'l $100 from each. Flagrant fouls are doubled in all particulars. Can also be team penalties. Each girl starts w/ $100 only once, and running penalty count is made. Team penalty is the same, each successive adds $100 + 1 garment. Picks up at same place second week.

Add'l rules = no jumps onto head. Cannot lift girl over your head or onto your shoulder. Cannot drop her onto your knee or the equivalent. Cannot throw opponent out of pit. No hair pulling, biting, scratching or poking eye. No kicks to head.

Emphasize Gail and Barb like shaven look, not happy about having to grow pubes for the event. Rox suggests getting beard trimmer, setting it for 1 inch, so the three of them can all touch up a couple of weeks before, and measure, to make sure. Gail tells her boyfriend, who wants to watch. Gail tells Rox and Barb, and they decide, since boyfriends will see all three of them risk nudity anyway, to have all three boyfriends over to watch. One of the boyfriends suggests saving the hair in plastic bag, and auctioning the hair and beard trimmer. They decide to auction it off at spring fling.

Monday before the match, the entire house does it, and they measure. Again the Monday between the matches.

A couple of days before the event, Kap's little sister organization primarily groupies more than girlfriends become involved. About 20 of them. They will serve food and work the event, all wearing the same uniform. Kap's little logo sister t-shirt, logo short skirt, matching flimsy white bra and panty sets. 10 blank little sister cards will go into each hat for raffle. If a blank little sister card is drawn, then they go to another hat, where each little sis has 2 cards, bra and panty. Whichever card is drawn, raffle winner gets to remove that garment. If this is the first time her name is pulled, raffle winner also removes her t-shirt and shorts. Immediately after semi-finals, before the two past presidents duke it out, all the fully dressed little sisters go into the mud pit for a free for all. The last one with a garment left wins $250. Raffle winners will man the hoses as the event goes on, rinsing the mud off.

Past president's battle: slightly different rules. Each girl is positive she can defeat her opponent. Each girl wants to punish the other. They agreed to no breaks between rounds until each girl has captured at least one garment that round. Each girl writes 3 checks to the other sorority, $1,000, $2,000 and $3,000. If loser manages to strip her victor naked, she will draw one of the checks she wrote, and give it to the othre sorority. If the winner is either bottomless or topless at the end, she draws 2 of her checks to give away. If she didn't get the girl who defeated her either topless or bottomless, all 3 checks are given to the other sorority.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.