Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne - Cover

Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

Chapter 25: After Midnight

All the girls were required to stay and party until at least 2 A.M., when liquor sales had to end according to state law. If the program lasted until after 1 A.M., we had to stay at least an hour. The program ended late, just after midnight.

Our biggest fear was that when the wrestling ended, the guys would be all over the gals. Surprisingly, it didn't happen. Part of it was security, which was really real. People who were impaired but awake were actually being driven home before the party ended. Those who were asleep were left where they slept, some on the lawn, and a goodly number in the stands. Part of it was that there were so many naked and half-naked girls around that we weren't a rarity. In a small mixed group, if one or two girls get naked, guys sometimes act like assholes. The girls didn't do much drinking, because we were working, and those girls who weren't scheduled to wrestle were at risk for being injury replacements. There were two or three sober girls as ambulatory boys.

It was a warm night within the shelter provided by the seats, and with the body heat provided by several hundred spectators. As co-chair, I spent almost the whole time inside the seating area. Once all the guys except the few who had drunk themselves into unconsciousness had moved out of the arena, and the girls joined them, we were cold. The vast majority of us were not wearing bras, and our nipples were showing nice and perky.

The girls danced a little bit, and ate some, but mostly we talked with our adoring fans, and we ate a little. We didn't drink much, because both houses planned to do some serious drinking when we got back to our respective sororities.

At 2 A.M., the last drawings of the night were held. They selected the guys who got to escort the two groups of sorority girls back to their respective sororities, and for the guys who would meet at the fraternity house next week to escort us back. All but the wrestlers would walk back next Saturday dressed as we were when we departed. Walking back to the house, without the shelter of the fraternity house, walking barefooted on the cold pavement, we were even colder and perkier. Mine were sticking so far forward they almost hurt, in a sexual way. I wanted lips, or at least hands, all over them. My hands were not going to do the trick.

Most of the paid security the Kaps had hired came too. We were very safe, but very cold.

The Delts got home OK. We had snacks, and we had booze. We didn't have any guys. We wanted to let our hair down. We partied until about 3:30. Then most of us crashed. Almost nobody went home. We sacked out on mats on the floor, or we doubled up in beds with the girls who lived in the house. Almost nobody put any more clothing on, and the majority of the girls had removed their remaining bikini pieces during the drinking. Some girls didn't get much sleep.

Between 10 and Noon on Sunday, most of us ended up in the hot tub, or sitting on the pool steps or on plastic chairs in the shallow end of the pool, sobering up. Most of the wrestlers were hurting. After lunch, most of us put on clothing and went home. I certainly didn't.

My credit card was not maxed out. Since I'd won some money the first week, it probably wouldn't max out next school year. Wrestlers who were still active were allowed to replace their suits for the next weekend. I stopped by the Bikini Factory Sunday afternoon and used my plastic to buy the exact same Velcro strapped unremovable bra Macy had stolen from me, and bottoms almost like the ones I'd worn last night. I spent less than forty bucks, with tax.

On Monday, Brandy and I had lunch with Jim he paid and saw the preliminary numbers. Every income item was above budget. Expenses were right about budget, except that beer costs were lower than budget. Jim said they'd gotten a discount. If we want to "get a little wild," we can make some good extra money, and so can some of the girls."

Simultaneously, Brandy and I asked, "How wild?"

On Monday and Wednesday, my brother and two of our wrestlers worked with Barb. On Tuesday and Thursday, they worked with me. Even though we were sorority sisters and very good friends, we agreed it was best we not work together, since we might wrestle each other on Saturday night. My brother is the typical coach, he wanted all his wrestlers to win. We worked in the sand volleyball court, which was flooded to simulate the mud pit, but it was harder when we hit the wet sand than when we landed in the mud. We wore bikinis, which the girls ripped off of me a few times, but I managed to get them naked more than they did me. A few of the girls watched, but there were no guys, except for my brother. He interrupted some, and showed me techniques and moves. After ninety minutes, he dismissed the other two girls, and he got into the sand with me. "Time to get rough, since the Sigs will." He and I wrestled three full simulated matches. He was brutal. He definitely would have given Macy a beating. The first time, he knocked me around good, and stripped me in only a few minutes. It was embarrassing to have my brother strip me naked, but on one hidden level, it was exciting. Until he began to coach us, he had never seen me naked, and last Saturday night, he had stripped me (not once but twice??? And dressed me too???) Now he was manhandling me, and I felt some excitement from it. The second time, I managed to get his shorts off of him first, when I dodged and he missed the clothesline, and dove after him, grabbing and pulling his trunks down, then pushing him face down, and yanking them off. I don't know why I did it, but the second round began with him down on his hands and knees, and I grabbed his penis instead of taking him around the waist. He began to get hard, but unfortunately, the girl who called "wrestle" didn't see it, so the match began. He was distracted by his erection, and I did manage to get his shirt off too. The girls hooted and hollered, and he was embarrassed to be standing in the sand, naked and erect. I didn't press my advantage at the start of the third round, keeping my hand off his still hard cock. He didn't seem as distracted by his erection, and he probably didn't want to lose to his sister, so he concentrated on working me over pretty good, and I naked quickly. I began the third round down; he yanked my arm back, and I fell onto my left shoulder, with him easily rolling me onto my back. I'm not sure if he planned it, or it was accidental, but I ended up flat on my back, with his legs between mine, his body on top of mine, more or less in the missionary position. He was not inside me, but our pubic bones were in contact, and his penis was right nearby. I was beginning to get excited, and he whispered in my ear, "Submit or get fucked." I couldn't tell how serious he was, but I didn't want that. He kept grinding on my clit, and I think I had a small orgasm before I submitted. As he helped me up, he was obviously erect, and my nipples were hard and extended. One of the girls yelled that I looked ready. I was ready to stop, but Mark insisted on three matches. The third match went true to form, he hit me hard and often, and had me naked and immobilized fast. I washed the sand off at the outside shower before I dressed in a sweatsuit. By the time I finished, Mark was gone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.