Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne - Cover

Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

Chapter 20: I Have to Wrestle Her?

I finally got to claim garments from two Sig girls, and put them on. Jim got on the microphone and said there was no need for a drawing. There were only two cards left. He told me to get into the mud pit. I still didn't know who I was going to be wrestling, less than a minute later, but she knew I was going to be her opponent since the seventh match began, almost half an hour ago. Jim was playing the suspense for all it was worth, when he finally said, "Will the last Sig wrestler get into the ring."

Oh shit oh shit oh shit! Marie Judy was the biggest woman I had ever seen in a bikini. She was well over six feet tall, and had to outweigh me by at least a hundred pounds. Her hands were enormous, and her arms had to be six inches longer than mine. She was a shot putter on the university track team, and had already qualified for the United States Olympic Trials, with the best distance in the world this year. She was solid muscle. I was a dead woman. I was so scared my knees were shaking, and my breathing felt like it was double time.

Right away, I learned that Marie was not as fast as I was.

Right away, I learned that Marie was hard to budge. When I hit her, I bounced off.

Right away, I learned that if she could reach me, she could knock me down, almost at will, but she was too slow to get to me in the mud without some luck.

When she hit me, it hurt twice. Once when she made contact, and a second time, when I landed. Like the rest of her sorority, she seemed more interested in putting a big hurt on me than in stripping me right away. So far, she had succeeded beyond my biggest fears.

She was clean; I had mud all over myself. Marie had a big reach advantage on me, but somehow I managed to keep getting up when she knocked me down, before she could get to me. I was motivated by sheer terror. I stayed just far enough away to keep my suit on. She got her hands on it a few times, but didn't get a good grasp. I was afraid it was only a matter of time, as I was getting tired, and my close calls were getting closer. I hurt in places I didn't know I had.

I have no idea how many times she had knocked me down. It seemed like at least fifty times. I move better to my right than to my left, so all of my escapes were in that direction. Marie eventually figured that out, which was why my escapes were getting closer to not succeeding. My brother had pointed that out to me during the practice matches, and his yells of "go left" finally registered. The first time I got up and escaped to my left, while Marie turned, expected me to go to my right, I found myself behind her. I grabbed the top tie, the one around her neck, and pulled. It came loose!

Unfortunately, the bra had two ties, and the one around her back stayed tied. It was hanging down, exposing two big, firm breasts, which looked like the bumper projectiles of an old 1960s Chrysler. I don't know if breasts can get angry, but the huge woman attached to Marie Judy's breasts was really pissed; at me. Every time I'd get up, she would charge at me, arms spread, and she began to twist her upper body and arms when she made contact. I would reach for her bra as she twisted, but by the time I reacted, I was airborne, and out of reach.

Marie was gasping for breath, but so was I, and my ribs hurt.

I kept trying to get behind her and untie the second knot, but all she had to do was turn around to protect the knot, and turning around is one of the things shot putters do best. I kept ducking under her attempts to grab me as she turned, but she finally did latch on to me. She literally bear hugged the breath out of me, and when she dropped me into the mud, she was holding my bra in her right hand. Her top was still firmly tied around her back, cups pointing downward, and breasts pointing outward. She finally had some mud on her body, but not because I'd put her down. It was mud which rubbed off of me during the bear hug. The only part of me that wasn't really muddy was my recently exposed breasts.

The first round had taken 6:20; nearly a minute longer than the longest full match. No wonder I was exhausted. As big and strong as Marie Judy is, I wasn't as surprised she won the round as that I was still alive. I was really hurting.

As I got down on my hands and knees in the mud, I knew I wasn't going to be the last girl shaved; that honor was going to Rox. I was still at risk for labeling if I couldn't get a piece of Marie's suit off, but she was at least as winded as I was, so I still had some small hopes of winning.

As Marie prepared to begin the second round on top, I noticed her bra had slipped a little, but it was still hanging around her waist. It didn't look as if it was going to fall on its own, because she is large hipped. She was content to begin the second round just leaning on me, and riding me as I tried to escape. Her shoulder put the entire weight of her upper body on my back, her long arm holding me firmly on my hands and knees, my arms tiring, and her big hand dug into my belly. Finally, let go just enough to move back a bit to grab my bikini bottoms, but as she did, in a final burst of quickness, I escaped. I managed to get a few steps away from her. I was taking great gasps of air, as she lumbered up into a standing position, finally having some real amount of mud on her front as she collapsed into the mud when I wasn't underneath her.

As she stood, she seemed to stumble a bit, and I dove for her knees, hoping to get her to fall backwards, so I could rip off her bottoms, and maybe her top.

It was a dumb idea. I knew that as soon as she fell the wrong way, and an eighth of a ton of muscle and bone landed on my back, my head and arms trapped under her body, my mouth partly open in the mud. The fall knocked the wind out of me, and my bottoms came off easily and quickly, once Marie was finally in position to pull them off. The second round lasted 3:51, making the total time so far 10:11.

My mind was racing as I sat on a hay bale awaiting the beginning of the third, and last, round. I'd wrestled Marie Judy for over ten minutes. She'd knocked me into the mud countless times, and she'd stripped me naked. On the other hand, I'd only managed to get one of two both simple bowknots on her bra undone, and I hadn't put her in the mud even once. I did manage to knock her off of her feet exactly once, and that time she fell on top of me, and while she was laying on me, she took off my bottoms. The only good thing I could say for myself was that I'd lasted almost twice as long as the best of the losers had. Nevertheless, I was in great jeopardy of having "Marie Judy" written on the upper slope of each breast, preventing me from wearing the kind of low cut blouses I favored at this time of year. I couldn't see winning this match if I couldn't get her down, let along immobilize her for thirty seconds, nor was it likely I could get her to submit to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.