Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne
Chapter 19: Brandy Doesn't Waste Any Time

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

Brandy didn't waste any time. The command to wrestle was still reverberating from the speakers when she was airborne. Unfortunately for Brandy, Ann wasn't standing where Brandy landed. Brandy didn't miss her by more than a few inches, but that was enough. Brandy landed face down in the mud. Before she could recover, Ann reached down, unhooked Brandy's bra, rolled her over, and eleven seconds after it began, the first round was over.

Ann began on top of Brandy. She was slowing moving when the call to wrestle came, and she didn't have a good grasp of Brandy's left arm. Brandy managed to get her arm out of Ann's grasp, and she drove her elbow into Ann's belly three times. Ann ended up on her back, gasping for breath, and Brandy pulled her panties right off. Ann was still trying to catch her breath when Brandy pulled Ann's bra off. The second round lasted all of 25 seconds. That was the fastest reversal of the evening. The girl who was fully dressed, and up one garment after eleven seconds, found herself naked after 36 seconds.

Her sorority sisters all knew Ann had a USMC Semper Fi tattoo on her butt, because we'd wrestled her in practice and had seen it, but I'm sure most of the spectators were surprised to see it. I'm sure the corps wouldn't have been proud of their tattoo covered in mud that fast.

I hadn't seen much of Rox since Linda beat her in the first match, in 1:36. All the naked losers were serving wenches or raffle ticket sellers, fully exposed to all the wrestling fans watching. Rox was still on the bubble, due to be shaved, as the fourth fastest loser. If the third round of this match lasted less than a minute, Rox would be unshaven, regardless of what happened in my match, the final match of the first set. I know I wasn't going to lose in less than 1:36! I was our best wrestler. That smug thought went away as fast as I thought it, when I remembered that Rox was our second best, and I wasn't that much better than she was. I decided I'd play keep away that long if I started the third round naked and had to do it to save my pubic hair.

Rox was watching as Ann got down in the mud, with Brandy on top of her. From somewhere, Ann had found a reserve of energy. Somehow, Ann managed to stand up, still in Brandy's grasp, turn around, and push Brandy down into the mud.

Ann went for Brandy's panties in a flash. She was standing between Brandy's legs, having pulled the panties off of one leg, when Brandy did something I can't explain, even if I saw it with my own eyes. Somehow, Brandy's pantiless leg caught Ann in the belly, and her other leg, with panties still dangling from her foot, was behind Ann, Brandy's feet intertwined, and she had Ann on her back, in a belly scissors. Ann was flailing her legs, trying desperately to dislodge Brandy, when Brandy caught one of Ann's legs, and rolled towards Ann's head, taking that leg with her. Ann was immobilized, with one leg up and her crotch wide open.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.