Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne
Chapter 18: Directly From the Pit to the Table

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

I wasn't paying much attention to Maria and Nan. I was getting more and more nervous as each match began, with me still a spectator. There were only two matches left. Ann Kelty and I were our two yet to wrestle. Ann was our fifth wrestler; I was our best. But I wasn't feeling like the best. I knew Brandy was one Sig yet to wrestle, and while we were close and I could give her a good match, she was likely to beat me most of the time.

I had no clue who the Sig's other wrestler would be. The sororities did not exchange lists. I found myself looking around, trying to find her. I had several possibilities. I didn't know them all. It dawned on me that rather than trying to figure out who the last wrestler might be, I should be scoping out the Sig girls, to see which bikini I was going to steal. By the time I selected two bras and two bottoms, just in case one of the owners turned out to be a wrestler or lost a garment in a drawing. I could take a garment lost in a raffle, or even one lost in the mud, but why? The primary goal, after winning of course, was to get as many girls from the other house naked as we could. The Sigs seemed to have the same idea, since so far the number of garments taken by a girl from a member of her own sorority was still zero.

By the time I got my mind back on the pit, Nan was sitting high on Maria's back, holding Maria's shins up in the air, giving the spectators in the south bleachers a rather non-traditional view of Maria's nether region, as the referee called time. Match number six did not go according to type, with the wrestler quickly stripped and dispatched, in 1:30. Nan, not good enough to be one of the Sig's five best, was fully dressed and not very muddy.

As soon as Maria completed her walk of shame, and the girls were hosed off, she went directly to the table for her shave. The guys had wheeled the table one quarter if the way around the pit, to give the next section of stands their view of Nan's shaving. Unless one of the next two matches ended faster than 1:36, Macy would be shaving three girls after the seventh match, and Linda would be shaving Rox after the last match.

Three Delts had their cards drawn, and a pimply-faced scrawny guy who had probably never touched a piece of female apparel still on a female got to remove two bras and a bottom from the three Delts. One of the bras came off of a girl who had already lost the bottom half of her suit, so she was naked. There was going to be a lot more of that as teams lost their seventh or eighth match, and a lucky raffle winner would denude a whole host of girls.

The names of the seventh pair of wrestlers were called. At least I wasn't going to have to wrestle Brandy, as she was standing in the mud, waiting for Ann Kelty to join her. I began to stretch and loosen up as I waited for the command to begin the next to last preliminary match



 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.