Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne - Cover

Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

Chapter 16: Double Naked

Ashley Law was our next wrestler. The Sig's card was blank, so the girl who just lost her bra had to pick a card from the Sig's box. Gigi Ross was the girl drawn. I didn't know Gigi.

Like the three girls before her, Gigi started out fast and rough, charging Ashley and trying to clothesline her. Ashley had seen this move three times already, so she sidestepped Gigi's charge, and shoved her in the back as Gigi skidded past. Ashley turned to go after Gigi, who was face down in the mud. She had managed to turn, facing the center of the ring, and as Ashley came at her, Gigi pushed off against the hay bale at the edge of the pit, driving into Ashley's knees, and sending her face flat into the mud. The girls rolled around in the mud for a minute or so, neither managing to gain any advantage, nor could either get a good opportunity to remove a garment from the other. As they continued to roll around, Ashley's bra seemed to be loose, or perhaps untied, but the girls were rolling around in the mud, breast to breast. Gigi seemed to be running out of gas, and I noticed Ashley was only holding Gigi with one arm, the other was working on one of the ties of Gigi's bottoms. By the time the first tie was loose, the girls had stopped rolling around, and Gigi was flat on her back, breathing hard. Ashley lay atop her, and untied the other side. Carefully holding her bra to her chest, Ashley got up on her knees, and pulled Gigi's bikini bottom out between her legs. The first round took 2:37.

Ashley went back and sat on a hay bale at the edge of the pit, holding her untied bra to her breasts. The rules prohibited any repair or replacement of loose garments between rounds. Gigi just stayed where she was, on her back in the mud, until Referee Dahman called the end of the interval. He told Gigi to get in the bottom position and Ashley to get in the top position. As Ashley waited for Gigi, she took off her bra and tossed it to the deck. Dahman said that if both wrestlers were wearing the same number of garments when the round began, they started the round standing. Ashley went ballistic, and began to scream at Dahman. Dahman had a microphone, so he could yell louder than Ashley. He told her she had to ten seconds to get ready to wrestle, or he would require five of her sorority sisters to forfeit a garment. Ten seconds later, he would forfeit five more, and keep doing that until Ashley complied with the rules or our whole sorority was naked. Then Dahman began to count. "One, two, three, four;" by the end of four, Ashley was in position to wrestle. Gigi had the opportunity to get more of her breath back during Ashley's delay, and she drove her shoulder into Ashley's belly, knocking the wind out of her, and leaving Ashley flat on her back. Gigi was careless as she bent from the waist to grab Ashley's bottoms. Ashley managed to get Gigi's bra off of one arm, and as Gigi walked away from Ashley's prone body tugging at her bottoms, Ashley kept her grip on Gigi's top. As Gigi got the bottoms, Ashley was holding the top. The second round lasted 1:32. The third round would begin with both girls naked and standing.

Gigi was having trouble catching her breath as the third round began. The girls circled each other warily for about fifteen seconds. Gigi stopped circling, and Ashley went for the kill. She grabbed both of Gigi's nipples and twisted savagely. Gigi screamed, Ashley tugged Gigi's nipples. Gigi swung an arm at Ashley's head, and Ashley lost her grip. Gigi tried to put her shoulder into Ashley's belly again, but she slipped and ended up in the mud. Ashley rolled her over, and went for Gigi's pubes. Gigi screamed and immediately submitted. The round took :52. The match lasted 5:01 saving Gigi from having Ashley write her name around her butt crack.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.