Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne
Chapter 15: Playing Rough

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

Dottie got the same running start that Linda and Janey too, charged Barb the same way the two Sigs did, and hit Barb right where Linda hit Rox. Barb went down flat on her back, like she'd been hit by a truck. Dottie grabbed Barb's bra by the cups, and ripped it off. She was waving it in the air at 20 seconds.

I was really worried, as our third girl was now half-naked. Only one of the Sig's garments had even been touched. We had lost seven garments in 2 minutes and a few seconds. Barb had a nasty red line on the right side of her back, where the strap must have been before it ripped away. Even the Sig's random choices were playing rough.

At the speed we were getting wiped out, Rox might not have to get her pubes shaved off. I knew Barb didn't care about her hair down there, as she was one who told us she had to let it grow out for the event. Barb began the second round in the down position. Dottie controlled Barb, and rode her around the pit, but neither girl was in the same shape as those who had trained for the matches. They were obviously tired. Dottie made a mistake, slipped off of Barb, and Barb came up with Dottie's bikini bottoms.

Dottie compounded her first mistake when she stopped as Barb came up with her bottoms. The second round didn't end until one of the girls was naked; neither of them was, yet. Dottie just stood there trying to catch her breath, while Barb stripped off Dottie's top. No wonder the girls were tired, the second round took 4:05.

Both girls looked exhausted as Dottie began the third round in the down position, with Barb on top of her. Barb rode Dottie for almost a minute, but she couldn't turn her over until her third attempt, just as the referee's voice boomed out over the speakers, "Five minutes." Barb had Dottie on her back, but she didn't have her controlled, so she grabbed Dottie's pubic hair, and pulled as hard as she could. Dottie screamed. The suspended mic picked the noise up very clearly, and got her "I quit" almost as well. The third round lasted 59 seconds, the match took 5:24.

It was nice to finally see a Sig girl make that naked walk four times around the mud pit, depositing her suit in the DIRTY box. Winning our first match made me feel better about our chances, since we've finished our random wrestlers, and the Sigs still have two. I was still hoping to draw a random one.

Barb was washed off at the corner numbered with a 5. She was still topless, her bra was still dirty, and she would be trading it for someone else's bra shortly.

Dottie was rinsed off, and then came around to draw a card, which cost the bra of one of her sorority sisters, at spot 6 on the deck. The Sig who had her bra removed by the raffle winner came around and drew the names of the next wrestling pair.

As Dottie was selecting the girl to lose her bra, Barb was looking for a bikini top she could trade for. The problem was finding one which fit. She finally settled on Brandy's bra. Brandy was pissed, because she was wrestling, eventually, but there was no rule against a wrestler either having her suit claimed to replace a damaged one, or having her card selected in the random drawing.



 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.