Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne - Cover

Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

Chapter 9: Cat Fight and Side Bet

On March 24th, four days before the first night, Brandy phoned me, all excited. "Big news, Gabby!"

"Oh?"

"Yeah, remember when we were freshmen and sophomores, how much unpleasantness there were between our houses?"

"I think there was some kind of big feud between the presidents a year or two before, wasn't there?"

"It was the year before we joined. Both girls were dating the starting quarterback. Neither knew the other was sleeping with him. When they discovered it, they had a big knockdown, drag out fistfight in the library. They both left the library bloody and scratched, hands over their bare breasts."

I was puzzled. "How could that be big news now?"

"They both work for the same company in Los Angeles. They are both going after the same promotion. They are sleeping with the man and woman who will recommending who gets the promotion."

"So?"

"They have heard about the wrestling. They've decided to settle scores the night of the finals, between the semifinals and the final. They will fight in business suits. The loser will end up naked and immobilized. Each of them have given the Kaps $5,000 cashier's checks, make payable to the other person's sorority. The Kaps will give the loser's check to the winner's sorority, and will give the winner's check back to her."

"Oh my God, those two are really serious," I said.

"Serious enough that they've been talking trash and making dares, and they have agreed to a special raffle and an auction. The raffle winner and the high bidder will both have the option to either get a blow job or full sex from the loser, one hour after the finals end. More than that," Brandy continued, "rumor has it some of the other officers from the next two years plan to settle scores the night of the finals."

"How on earth do you know all this?"

"Our Vice-President is the sister of the Sig president who is fighting."

"Interesting, and potentially profitable. Is there anything else we need to do?"

"Mostly, you need to agree with what I've already done. I learned about this within the hour. I phoned the Kaps, to tell them what was going on. I tried to set up a conference call with you, but your line was busy."

"Yeah, phone sex with a friend."

"Your boyfriend?"

"No, just a guy I met. What did you and the Kaps decide?"

"There are only 78 tickets to the finals night unsold. The price of them just doubled. Our girls will sell raffle tickets for sex with the losing past president for ten dollars each. The champion wrestler will draw the winner's ticket. The winning past president will conduct the auction, for the ass of the loser. If anything else happens which needs an MC, the Kaps have agreed to let the two finalists handle it, provided the winner doesn't dress until after the program is over."

"I'm OK with all that. How about the legal issues? We already have an illegal lottery, but now we have a second, with prostitution as a possible charge."

Brandy said, "So far, you and I, our Vice President, and the two Kaps know; and some of the alumna who are involved, or who may be involved. Hopefully we can limit the knowledge to those who really have a major need to know, until after the event is over."

"I think this has gotten away from us. Our only choice is to go with it, and hope for the best. We didn't have that much to fill the time on the second night. I was wondering how such a large number of naked and nearly naked girls were going to protect their virtue with all the inactivity built into the program."

Brandy laughed, "Not much of a chance of boredom setting in now."

"No chance whatsoever, now."

"Gabby?" Brandy's voice was suddenly very serious.

"Yes?"

"When this is over, I hope we can get real close again."

"Of course. We've had some really interesting experiences together since this all came up. I'm looking forward to resuming it."

"How about a side bet, Gabby?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"If we wrestle, the loser gives the winner two hours of whatever pleasure the winner wants, sometime after the finals. If we don't wrestle, whichever of us wins the most matches is the winner. If that results in a tie, the one of us on the winning team is the winner."

"Agreed. Consider this to be a handshake. I don't see how I can lose, no matter how events unfold."

"I agree, Gabby, my love. Take good care."

"You too, love."



To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.