Fund Raising Redone by Roxanne
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2009 by Jaqi

Saturday was fast approaching, we all had spent the early afternoon getting ready. We (the Deltas) had two wrestlers in the finals, and the Sigs had two, very tough wrestlers in the finals also.

We had seven wrestlers that had gotten their pussies shaved bare at the event this last weekend. Seven of them had the names of the winner on their breasts, because they were defeated in under five minutes. Six of them also wore the same name along each side of her butt crack, because they had been unable to relieve their opponent of an item of their clothing.

Ashley was the only one that was shaved, and just had her opponent's name on her breasts and not down each side of her butt crack. She had managed to strip Barb of her suit also. We had two wrestlers that had just the name of their opponent written above their still in tacked bushes. The other seven had the name written where their bushes use to be.

We had seventeen non combatants that had lost clothing, three were completely naked, six were bare breasted, and five were bottomless. In all, our house had not fared as well as the Sigs had on the first weekend.

The Sigs had six wrestlers that had been defeated, but not one had experienced the loss of her bush. All six of their wrestlers were only wearing their opponent's name above her bush. I could not believe it, not one of them had got to visit the razor. They had no one that did not make the five minute rule. They had no one that did not manage to take a piece of clothing off of the opponent she was wrestling.

I was feeling that we had really been taken advantage of in that the scoring of this was so lop sided.

The walk to the Kap's house was something else. Many students (guys and girls) were out along the sidewalk waiting and watching for us, being paraded to Kap's house. Many must have heard about the event, and could not get tickets, or could not afford to buy tickets, especially the younger classmates.

There was a lot more, than were around when we were paraded back last Sunday morning, but at least now I was wearing a bikini. I was also not one of the ones wearing ink on her body yet.

When we were all inside the grounds, the announcer (MC) ask that the four remaining wrestlers, please come up on the stage with him. We were each introduced to the crowd, and they had researched each of us, they told where we were from, and what sports we had played in high school and college, and all the awards we had received for them. I had played three sports in high school and was all state in both volleyball, and basketball. I was actually the player of the year my senior year in volleyball. I also still held the long jump state record in track. I was blushing as they talked about all my accomplishments. I listen as they also introduced and told about each of the other opponents for the match tonight.

Brandy and I were asked to step forward, the MC ask if every one would join him in applauding us for doing such a great job.

The MC then ask if Sandy Karr, and Brenda Bell would join him on the stage with us. I knew this was the past presidents that we had heard might be here for this event. They were both about 5'8, and in very good shape it looked like. I would guess they were close to 30 years old each, and the striking thing was that both were redheads. They both had gorgeous skin, and a lot of it showing, they were both wearing small string bikinis. I would wager that they both ride bicycles a lot, and probably work out five times a week at the gym, as both are really toned and tanned. I noticed that both had gorgeous skin, perfect color, yes I was jealous. I was wondering if they really were going to wrestle, or what. They looked more like they would be suited better for a Coppertone commercial.

The MC then ask that Matt Barns please come up, I wondered who this man was. I saw him walking up onto the stage, he was maybe 40, but he was definitely a very fine looking hunk. The MC told us that Matt owned the company that Sandy and Brenda worked for. He had heard about the wager for the job that was coming up. The MC ask Matt to please say a few words to the crowd please. Matt told us that there was some changes in what we all had heard about these ladies wrestling here tonight, the crowd all kind of grumbled, and he told us that we needed to let him explain.

Matt told us that he was putting up the ladies money to the houses tonight, and each house would receive $10,000 dollars. He said that Sandy and Brenda will wrestle, but that their new jobs were both safe. They both will become vice presidents of his company instead of just one. He said they both had certain talents that made them better at a certain part of the job they do, and he was going to push them to reach a goal at it.

Now he said, for the new rules, I have talked with each of them, and they know what they will be. We met with the Kaps and they helped make these new rules. The first is, that if the match ends in under 1:36, the Green Line, they are done. But if they go over the 1:36, then they are to do what the others had done by not reaching the Green Line. They will receive all the markings and everything. Okay, the crowd was noisy, but he told us that if the match went over the five minute mark that then they had to wear the cuffs and the nipple clamps and the clit clips. No way, I thought, one of them is going to just let the other win.

He told us that he was sure that we will enjoy this match as neither of them will submit to the other, and the only thing that the winner gets out of this is bragging rights. He then said they would be cuffed with their backs together, and that they would have two other little toys to content with. The first was a butt plug he showed us that each would have to wear, and the second was a oval looking egg shaped item. He told us it was a remote controlled egg, that vibrates. He went on to say that the "Little sisters would be circulating among the crowd selling tickets for the rights to be the one operating the remote for one hour each.

He went on to say that he was sure that they could not stand the clamps that long tonight, or at next weeks party either, so they would wear them both nights, and tickets were going to be sold to put these weights he held up. He said each weight would be put on the chain connecting them to each of their breasts, he explained that the chain would have one clamp on each end, and Sandy would have one on her right breast, and the other end would be on Brenda's left breast, as weights were bought and added until they fell off.

He then told us they had agreed to let them also attach a chain between the clit clips, and weights would also be added there as they were bought. He said weight would go in order, first one breast chain, then the other, then the clit chain and then back. The weights were going to be 8oz, and each weight cost $10, and all money goes to the houses.

He went over to Sandy and then Brenda, and give them a little kiss on the cheek. He told them he wished them luck in this completion.

I had actually began to relax and enjoy the party. I knew I had a very rough match coming up. I was not sure I could beat Brandy, and I was almost sure I could not beat Macy. I knew Macy would try and get me into the Green Line, and Brandy was not much better, she would love to have her name on my bald mound.

Wow, I was thinking about my problems, and then I started thinking about Sandy and Brenda. If they did not make the match short, they were going to be experiencing some major pain. I started fantasizing about what it would be like if Brandy and I were in the place they were in. I know I would not loose on purpose, I hate loosing anything. I know Brandy is the same way. I wonder how bad those clamps are, God they would be horrible on your nipples I bet, and the weight, no way. Oh shit, could you imagine having something hanging from your clit and lips down there. And think about it stretching them down as it did. Fuck, I was getting wet thinking about it.

Then the MC had Sandy come up and draw the first name of the next wrestler to compete. He mentioned he was looking forward to seeing a lot more of her. Shit, she drew my name. I walk down into the new ring with the sloppy mud in it. Brenda stepped forward and drew the next name, she drew Macy.

Macy, crap, why her now, I was going to loose probably, and now I was also probably going to loose to Brandy the side bet. Oh well, it was not going to get any easier, I decided to try and make the most of it.

Then my brother walk up to my corner, he leaned over and told me to remember last week when we had wrestled. I nodded, he told me to use my legs, like I did with him, swing around and get her in a figure four before she has time to think, with you squeezing her with your legs unfasten her bra, don't remove it, just unfasten it. I nodded, then slide her bottoms down to her knees, and leave them. Then grab her bra and force her to the mud and leap up with her bra. He told me I could defeat her with my legs, but if I tried to out muscle her with my arms, I was toast.

I thought about it, I had easily taken him down with my legs, and forced him to submit. I am sure he could have countered me and easily won, but I bet Macy couldn't. Of my three brothers, Mark was the one that always taught me more. He was also the only one that was a four time high school state champion, and he had been a runner up to the national collegian champion his senior year.

I was so glad he was in my corner, not sure I like my brother seeing so much of my body. I realized that he was right, when I wrestle him I really have to use my legs, because I have no chance with his arms.

Ref Dahman had Macy and I shake hands, and then get ready, he whistled us to start wrestling. Macy dove for me, and missed, and I was able to swing onto her back and get my legs around the head and held her right arm up, she could not reach me, and I was squeezing her so hard she was not thinking right. I reached down and unfastened her bra, but did as Mark said, left it loose. I was able to reach her bottoms and I pushed them down the thighs to her knees. I let go, and shoved her into the mud, and I came away with her bra in my hand. Mark was right, I could compete if I used my brains, not my strength. First round took 16 seconds, seemed like it took an hour. I was really glad for the short break. Macy was pissed and she had reached down and pulled her bottoms back up. The Ref told her she had to the count of 5 to get those bottoms back down on her knees and to get in the down position. She told him "to go fuck himself."

He told her that she had just cost her house the loss of five more articles of clothing. She got really mad and started after him. He declared the match a forfeit and she had lost. Brandy came into the ring and whispered into Macy's ear. Macy got real quiet, and then she apologized for her behavior, and for loosing her temper.

The Ref then told her that she had to remove her bottoms and toss them up on the stage, she begged that she just leave now and not have to do that. He told her she already had forfeits to pay, and so did her house, did she want more. She finally removed her bottoms, and I was shocked. Macy had a huge clit, almost like a small penis, and she also had a ring piercing her hood. I also noticed she did not have any pubic hair at all. I could not believe it, Macy was crying, and I knew she was beaten, and very humiliated.

The MC came on, and had Macy walk the four times even though I just realized I was still dressed, I had my bottoms and my top. He then announced that she had to come up and draw seven names for the girls in her house that would loose clothing for this match, and then another ten names for the two forfeits she had gotten. The first two names she drew were Brandy's she lost both her new top and her bottoms. After all this, he then told her she had to draw five more names, I was wondering what they were for. He told her that in the rules, if any wrestler that was shaved bare before loosing, it cost five of her house members their bushes. Damn I had forgotten that rule, so then it took almost a hour to have the five girls get shorn, and they had to do the walk of shame four time after that.

Nice, now things were balancing out, five Sigs were now shaved bare, and Macy was bare also. She told the MC she was sorry, but she did not have anyway of curing that, she had had her pubes removed two years earlier with a laser. It was also decided that her and the other five girls, would also be marked with my name on each of their areas like Macy was to be. Much better, six of them were totally marked now, and six of our girls were also. I got to put my name on six very naked mounds, on both sides of their but cracks, and across their breasts. I had fun with this at their expense.

Brandy and Barb were requested to meet the Ref in the ring as soon as possible. I was hoping Brandy would win, as I wanted to wrestle her again. I knew that Barb really did not stand a chance, as she was one of our alternate wrestlers. Brandy had to get her suit from a couple more of our members so she would be ready to wrestle then.

The whistle sounded, and I noticed Brandy stepped sideways, as Barb dove for her. Brandy had Barb face down in the mud, and she released her bra like I did, and she then slid her bottoms down below her knees before she jumped up and took Barb's bra with her. Barb went to stand up, and trip over her bottoms loosing them in the mud. I looked at the clock and saw that the whole thing took just 12 seconds, and Barb was now totally naked.

The ref motioned for Barb to get in the down position, and then he had Brandy get behind her on her back. He blew his whistle to start, Brandy instantly pushed Barb in the mud and grabbed her bush between her legs and started to pull, Barb instantly said "Uncle, I submit" and the match was over. Barb had told me she hated having a bush, and she really hated having the hair on it pulled. She told me earlier that if someone grabbed it, she would submit instantly like she did. I looked up at the clock, whole match was 16 seconds just like mine.

Barb and Brandy got hosed off, and Barb made her four walks of shame to the stage and back. She then headed for the table to have herself shorn as she fell under the Green Line which Roxanne was getting tired of hearing about I am sure. Barb received her markings, and had to make a walk to all the corners of the stage so everyone could see them. I would never have dreamed that any of the contestants tonight would be shorn, and marked everywhere, and now two had been.

I knew if Brandy could possibly defeat me that fast she would love to have her name all over my body. I was thinking it would be great if my name was all over her body, but I had only won one match under the 5 minute rule, and that was a fluke. Who ever would have dreamed that Macy would get disqualified and end up wearing my name on all her precious spots.

There was now six girls wearing my name on all the possible parts of their bodies, and two wearing my name just above their bushes. I was really enjoying myself at the expense of a lot of my members.

I started thinking about Sandy and Brenda, I knew if they were like me, there was no way I would submit easily and just let the other girl win the match. I was betting they would both go all out to try and win, if for nothing else than the bragging rights it would give them. God I thought, could you imagine having them clamps on your nipples, no way, not going to happen in this life time. But still, and those weights, I wonder how much it takes to pull the clamps loose. Oh my God, and the clit clip, with a chain also, stretching the lips and the clit out, Wow, I am glad I will just get to observe this part.

I was brought back out of my thoughts as I heard Sandy and Brenda's names called to come to the ring. Oh my, I was soaking my bottoms, and I could not believe that I was so turned on by what might happen to Sandy and Brenda.

Sandy and Brenda lined up in the ring and the Ref whistled for the start of the match, both girls were being cautious and did not dive for the other. Sandy then made like a dive, but faked and raised up and caught Brenda and grabbed her top as she did, but Brenda also had a hold of Sandy's top and when they parted, the tops were gone. First round ended in 1:40 minutes, just past the Green Line, which in their match worked the opposite way, meaning both of them were going to be shorn and marked.

In the second round, Brenda rushed at Sandy and made a grab for her bottoms, which were small string type just like hers. As she jerked them away, Sandy had manage to grab hers, and both ladies were now totally naked. Ending round two, and the clock showed total time 2:27. One of them must submit to the other in the next 2:33, or they faced all those dreaded clamps, clips, weights, butt plug, and that remote egg.

When the third round started, Brenda made a dive for Sandy's legs and missed. Sandy was able to land on her back and started pushing her face down in the mud, and trying to get her flipped over so she could maybe get a 30 second count on her. Brenda was giving up, she managed to slide her hand down to Sandy's pussy and grab her bush. Sandy jerked back, and I am sure some of her pubes were still in Brenda's hand when she did. Brenda broke free of Sandy, she then tried to get onto Sandy's back, but Sandy fought back. I had gotten so involved watching them, I had not noticed the clock, that I just saw said 6:00 minutes. I could not believe that both of these girls had decided to make this last this long. I know the Kaps were really happy, some body was going to wear those horrible clamps and that clit clip. My pussy is soaked thinking about it. God, I would hate that butt plug the most I think, I had anal sex once, never again, that is not fun, it hurt like hell. Actually was an accident, boyfriend at the time was pulling his dick out of me, and then slamming it in real fast and real hard, once he missed, and it went in my ass, holy shit did that hurt. I could not get him out fast enough, my ass hole was ablaze. Can't imagine having to wear one for a few hours like Sandy and Brenda were going to do.

Sandy and Brenda kept rolling each other around in the mud, and they were both about to pass out from exhaustion when Brenda once more got a good hold of Sandy's bush and give a giant pull, coming away with more of Sandy's pubes. Sandy screamed she submitted, the two had wrestled for 16:39 minutes before Brenda became the winner.

Both Sandy and Brenda were hosed off, and then both had to do the four walks of shame. They both had to visit the table and be shorn, and marked in all spots. There was a drawing for the lucky ticket holder to come up and put each of their butt plugs in their butts. There was a drawing for the person to come up and put each of the remote eggs in their pussies also. There was a girl in the crowd that actually won the right to put the one in Brenda's pussy. I think the guys liked watching that so much that they ask if maybe the next winners could pick a girl to do the clamps.

Two girls were picked to come up and put the nipple clamps on Sandy and Brenda with the chain hanging to the side of their breasts. They had their ankle cuffed to each other and their wrists. With their butts rubbing together. The MC announced that the Kaps had a special request, they wanted Brandy and I to put the clit clips on Sandy and Brenda and to attach the chain so it hung down between their legs. Brandy and I walked onto the stage and got the clips, I had never even seen one of these things before in my life. Brandy showed me how it worked, I was shocked she knew how it worked. Brandy got hers on Brenda, and she helped me get mine on Sandy. We then attached the chain and let it hang down between them.

The MC said that it was time to start selling weights, and so the "Little Sisters" started walking through the crowd, and guys started buying the weights, as they bought the weights, they were to bring them up to the stage and they got to attached each weight they bought to the chains, in the order from Sandy's left breast and Brenda's right breast. Then the next chain was the one from Sandy's right breast to Brenda's left breast. The third weight went to the chain between their legs with it's ends attached to those clit clips.

Sandy and Brenda were able to take two complete rounds of weights being attached before they started screaming as each new weight was installed. The clamp on Sandy's right nipple slipped off first, and left all the weight and the chain hanging from Brenda's left nipple. Brenda's right nipple was the next on to have the clamp slip off. Two more rounds of weights continued, Brenda now had 2 full pounds of weight hanging from her left nipple, and Sandy also had two pounds of weight hanging on her left nipple. Their clits and lips were stretching out considerably with two pounds also hanging from that chain. We saw two more complete rounds of weights added before Brenda's left nipple let go of the clamp and the clamp landed on the floor. Brenda screamed as the nipple was released, God I bet that hurt. Now Sandy's left nipple had three pounds of weigh dandling from it, and their clits also had three pounds. God this was so intense, I was so damn wet down there, why was I such a freak, why was this turning me on?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.