Editor's Choice - Cover

Editor's Choice

Copyright© 2009 by Little Owl

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - As an author, you hope that your story touches others' lives and changes them positively. TK's book changes her own life, and helps her move beyond the hurt.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Epilogue

Everyone was gathered in the reception hall, as they have done for the past many years. Only, this time, TK and Scott arrived together and never left each other's side. Jack Harmon interrupted a conversation he was having with Tiffany to go over and greet the couple when they arrived. He felt nothing less than a father's pride as he watched the couple together.

"Clarisse is so thrilled to be watching baby Jason while you two are here. She enjoys doting on that baby since it doesn't look like we'll be grandparents any time soon!" Harm gushed as he hugged the loving couple.

Scott made sure to keep TK away from Tiffany throughout the reception. He liked that she appeared more confident this year. He had to chuckle when she became distracted worrying that baby Jason was doing okay without her. If TK looked closely at him, she would have noticed that Scott was a bit nervous as well, but for a different reason.

"May I have everyone's attention, please?" announced Jack Harmon from the center of the room. "As you know, every year at this time I present the list of books to my editors that we have published over the past calendar year. They vote on their preference and we present the Editor's Choice Award. Last year, we had a tie between authors TK Lawrence and Tiffany Willis. That was the first time in the lifetime of this award that that had happened. So, for this year's winner," Jack Harmon paused for a minute to add to the suspense of the moment. He looked out and noticed that Tiffany was almost drooling over the prospect of her winning again.

"TK Lawrence and 'Letters to Alexander'!" Harm was beaming with pride.

Scott escorted TK to Harm as her tears fell from her eyes. She had never intended to make this type of impact. TK let go of Scott long enough to accept a loving embrace from Harm.

All those present came up to offer their congratulations for the Editor's Choice. Everyone, that is, except Tiffany who was left in the back of the room pouting. Soon after the congratulations, a photographer appeared for the obligatory photos of the award winner and publisher.

"Scott looks a bit nervous, don't you think?" Harm whispered in TK's ear after giving her another congratulatory hug. Loudly, he said, "If I may have everyone's attention, please. I believe there is another presentation to be made." Then, turning to Scott, he added, "My boy, why don't you put yourself out of your misery and get on with it?"

TK was confused. As she turned to look at Scott, she almost went into shock.

As silence shrouded the gathering, Scott knelt down on one knee in front of TK. As he fumbled in his pocket, he looked into TK's eyes and found the strength and confidence to continue.

"Teresa-Katherine, you have amazed me since the moment I met you. You are talented. You are resilient. You are beautiful. You are also the beautiful mother of my son." As he paused, he heard Tiffany let loose a noticeable gasp. "Would you now do me the honor of also becoming my wife?" As her tears flowed once more, TK nodded her head in agreement and mouthed "Yes".

Scott was quickly on his feet and placing the ring on her finger while those present erupted in thunderous applause for the second time that day. As the couple embraced, TK prayed a quick prayer of thanks to her first soul-mate and their son.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.