Editor's Choice - Cover

Editor's Choice

Copyright© 2009 by Little Owl

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As an author, you hope that your story touches others' lives and changes them positively. TK's book changes her own life, and helps her move beyond the hurt.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

A little later, Scott was having a dream of his own and enjoying it very much. It had been a long time since he had had such a realistic fantasy, but he seemed to be having one now. In his dream, Scott felt his engorged cock warmed by the heat of a very wet and inviting pussy. He was enjoying the tightness surrounding him and felt his hips involuntarily pump in the canal. Still half asleep, Scott heard what sounded like an aroused moan. The voice was familiar, but wasn't his own; it sounded like TK. Reluctantly pulling himself out of his dream state, Scott slowly opened his eyes. For a split second, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

During the night, the couple ended up spooning. Scott's arousal had peeked out of his boxers and was embedded in TK's pussy. He realized his hand had also slipped under her nightshirt to play with her nipples. When he tried to pull away, TK's body followed his. He knew he should try harder to pull out and wake TK, but his body was moving of its own accord. He continued to pump into TK while she matched his thrusts. For all he knew, he reasoned, she could be awake and wanting this as much as he. He surrendered to the enjoyment and began to quicken his pace while moving his hand down to stimulate her clit. As he felt her juices drench his cock, he allowed his own climax to be released, dousing the inside of TK's womb. Exhausted, Scott let sleep take him once again.

The next time the couple awoke, Scott was lying on his back with TK snuggled against his side, just as they had begun the night. Scott was the first to stir, but TK awakened soon afterwards.

"Here, let me give you some breathing room." TK started to move her body a little away from Scott's.

"I'm breathing quite nicely already," he replied, loosening his hold on TK's shoulders, but not letting her break the connection their bodies had.

"It looks like the storm stopped," TK noted, looking out the slightly opened blinds.

"I like the mornings after a storm," Scott observed. "It's kind of like making a fresh start." As Scott stretched next to TK, he felt her stiffen slightly.

"Why don't you take a shower and I'll see about making some breakfast?" Scott offered. TK suddenly seemed like a timid, trapped rabbit looking for a quick exit. She nodded her head as she rolled away from Scott to get out of bed.

While TK was in the bathroom, Scott busied himself in the kitchen making French toast and coffee. He tried to replay the events in his mind while cooking. She had opened up to him about her late husband and son. She had been frightened by a nightmare. He offered her comfort. During the night, they had made love. Did he take advantage of her? She appeared vulnerable at the reception until Tiffany had challenged her. And, then, she was vulnerable again talking about her family. But, she seemed fine by the time she went to bed. Just then, TK walked into the kitchen breaking Scott out of his thoughts.

"Here, TK, have something to eat." He offered her the plate piled high with the breakfast food. Scott watched as she took a couple pieces and then sat at the table; she still looked like a timid rabbit, not able to look Scott in the eyes. "We need to talk, don't we?"

TK nodded her head in agreement as tears began to form in her eyes. Quickly, Scott was kneeling by her side and taking her in his arms.

"You have nothing to be sad about," he consoled. "You are a beautiful and desirable woman."

Through her sobs she tried to explain. "I can't get over feeling like I cheated on Jason. He was supposed to be my soul-mate; I'm not supposed to want another man after him." As the dam blocking her tears broke, she clung to Scott and cried. As soon as her tears began to slow, Scott straightened TK so he could look into her eyes.

"I'm not going to tell you I'm sorry for last night. I didn't plan it, but I'm not sorry for it. To be honest, I didn't even realize at first that it was happening; I thought it was a dream I was having about you. I've wanted to get closer to you for a while, but I wanted to wait until the book was done so we could stay focused. When I realized it was really happening, I couldn't stop. You felt so good. You feel so right in my arms; we fit together."

Scott gently placed a kiss on TK's lips. He felt her respond slightly and then pull back. He broke the kiss and then got up off the floor. The two ate their breakfast in silence; each in their own thoughts about the previous night. After breakfast, Scott took a quick shower while TK busied herself in the kitchen cleaning up.

"Can we do something today?" Scott asked, entering the kitchen after getting dressed. "Go somewhere to just be together? It can be mundane errands, I don't care."

"Not today, Scott," TK apologized. "I'm kind of tired and need some time to think things through, if you don't mind." She looked at him with sad eyes.

"Okay," he agreed, reluctantly. "I'll call you in a couple of days, okay?" He couldn't resist taking her in his arms once more and kissing her on the mouth. He felt her arms move to hold him closer and then quickly release their grip. "Call me if you want to talk," he said, as he gathered his bag and left.

Scott had a difficult time in the days that followed. He tried to busy himself with work, but his mind kept wandering back to TK and the night they spent together. He called her, but only got her voicemail. He left messages the first couple of times, but when they went unanswered, he stopped leaving messages. He would drive by her apartment, but found no lights on, even though her car remained in its spot.

"Scott, come in, my boy!" Jack Harmon sat behind his big desk. After two weeks of watching Scott worry, he had decided to intervene. "Your mind doesn't seem to be on your work these days."

"Sorry, Mr. Harmon; just a bit distracted, I guess."

"Scott," the father figure began gently, "she asked me to ask you to stop calling her for a while. I don't know what happened between the two of you, and it's not my place to pry. She just told me to tell you she was going to visit family for a while and didn't want you to worry, but she didn't want to feel guilty by having you call all the time, either."

"Did she say how long she'd be gone?" Scott pleaded.

"Sorry, son, she didn't," Harmon answered, seeing quite clearly how this was tearing Scott apart. "The next time she checks in, I'll see if I can get her to drop you a line. Until then, why don't you call it a week and get some rest. Come back on Monday ready to start a new project, okay?"

Scott left the office feeling like a dejected school boy. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so lost. Instead of drowning his sorrows in a bottle, like he knew many men did, he read over the manuscript and constant e-mails that he and TK had sent back and forth regarding her book. Knowing now about her past, he understood more clearly what she had written and why she had fought to keep some of the text as is.

Days quickly turned into weeks; which turned into months. Scott continued on, keeping busy with his projects, but always keeping TK's book close by. Occasionally, Jack Harmon would give Scott a tidbit of information regarding TK, but never enough for Scott to be able to find her. He stopped by her apartment a month after the reception. There were lights on but her car was gone. When he knocked on her apartment door, a stranger answered. TK had moved out.

Scott had just finished editing Tiffany's latest book when Mr. Harmon called him into his office.

"I've got another book project for you," he began. "I've talked with the author and I've looked the manuscript over. I think you'd be perfect for the job." With that, he pushed some papers across his desk toward Scott. When Scott read the title, he was in shock.

"'Letters to Alexander'? By TK Lawrence? Does she know you're giving me this?" Scott asked incredulously. After all these months, it was good to know that TK was still writing. But Scott wasn't convinced that this was the right project for him.

"No," Mr. Harmon broke Scott out of his thoughts. "As a matter of fact, she asked, specifically, that this not go to you. But, I can't think of a more qualified editor for this project. And, it's high time you two iron out your differences. If there is a problem with you two working together, let me know and I'll re-assign the book."

"But, where is she now? She moved out of her apartment six months ago." Without saying a word, Mr. Harmon produced a piece of paper with an address and directions on it and slid it across his desk toward Scott.

"I told her that I would be sending her an editor by this afternoon at 2pm. You have just enough time to get there, if you leave now." Scott didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed up the papers and was practically running out the door. Jack Harmon was a little worried that TK would be angry with him, but his fatherly instincts told him this was the right thing to do.

TK was nervous about working with a new editor. She and Scott had worked together so well for her first book, but she still wasn't sure she could be in the same room with him; too much had happened to turn back now. She decided that this was the best way to handle the situation and continued to busy herself around her house, preparing for the arrival of her new editor. When the doorbell rang, she felt nervous. She timidly opened the door, and peered out to see who Jack Harmon had sent.

"TK," Scott smiled broadly. She looked more beautiful then he remembered; she was glowing. He missed her more than he realized, if that were possible. He wanted to push open the door and take her in his arms, but he controlled himself when he saw how timid she appeared.

"Scott," she began quietly, looking down toward the floor. "I wasn't expecting you."

"I know. Mr. Harmon told me you asked him to not send me. But, he feels I'm the best for the job. Can I come in?" Reluctantly, TK stepped back, opening the door wider and allowing Scott to enter. He thought it was odd that she kept herself hidden behind the door; he never knew her to be that timid. He quickly scanned the entry and living room.

"Nice place, TK. When did you move?" As he turned around to face her, his eyes quickly dropped. TK closed the door and revealed her expanded middle. She became nervous when she saw where Scott's eyes stopped, so she tried to quickly move past him and into the living room proper.

"I've got my laptop set up with the manuscript, if you want to take a look at it. I also have some sandwiches made if you're hungry. Would you like something to drink; water or juice, perhaps? Sorry, that's all I've got these days." She was trying so hard to pretend that there was nothing going on, but Scott was making it difficult. He was just standing there and staring.

"Ah, water would be fine, thanks," he stammered out, realizing he was staring a bit too long at her belly. "I guess congratulations are in order. You must have found that special someone after all." Scott tried to sound happy for her, but his bitterness crept through.

TK quickly left to get some water for the both of them, and the tray with the sandwiches on it. If nothing else, she hoped eating would distract her enough so she could keep her mind on her work and not Scott. Thankfully, Scott was quickly engrossed in the manuscript for TK's new book when she re-entered the living room.

"The book is good!" he stated when he looked up from the laptop, accepting the water she handed him.

"Don't sound so surprised," she remarked as she sat down, allowing a smile to creep onto her face. "You didn't think I was a flash in the pan, did you; a one-book wonder?" Scott couldn't help but chuckle. He had missed her dry sense of humor.

"Ow!" TK felt a pain run through her belly and bent over to try to alleviate it.

"What's wrong?" Scott quickly became concerned with the way TK was almost doubled over.

"Damn it! It's happening again!" she hissed, worry blanketing her statement. "It's too soon. Oh, God!"

"What's happening? When — when are you due?"

"Not for another seven weeks. I can't to through this again!" pleaded TK, as she punched the sofa cushion beside her.

"Is there someone to call? Your mother; the baby's father?"

"No. My mother died about two months ago. Can you take me to the hospital? I'll call the doctor on the way."

With her pain temporarily subsiding, Scott helped TK up and she directed him to the bag she had packed and placed in the front hallway closet. He guided her quickly and carefully down the front steps and into his car. Scott didn't know how to help her; he had never been around a woman in labor before.

"Okay," TK said, a bit calmer after getting off the phone. "My doctor will meet us at the hospital. Could you stay with me until then?" TK didn't want to beg him to stay with her, but she was afraid to be alone.

"Ah, sure. I don't know what I can do, but I won't leave your side." It never dawned on Scott to inquire again about the father.

They got to the hospital in record time and Scott stayed right with TK during the delivery, allowing her to squeeze one hand until the blood was cut off, while he wiped the sweat off her brow with his other hand.

Finally, the doctor announced the delivery of her baby boy. When Scott was offered the honor of cutting the cord, he took a step back and shook his head. He knew that this honor should go to the father, not him.

"Go ahead; it's okay," TK encouraged. Reluctantly, he took the scissors from the nurse and cut the cord. As Scott looked at the small baby, an indescribable feeling washed over him. He had never seen a baby so beautiful; he was perfect. As the baby was taken away, a look of panic shown on Scott's face.

"They take the baby," TK explained, "and clean him up and then weigh and measure him and check him out to make sure everything's okay." Scott calmed down as he heard the peace in TK's voice. Soon enough, another doctor came over to TK.

"He's small, but that's because he's early. However, everything else checks out; it's nothing short of a miracle. We want to keep him under observation for the next day or so, but we see no reason why you wouldn't be able to take him home soon after that." With a smile on his face, the doctor excused himself to tend to his new patient.

Scott turned to TK with relief on his face. As he looked into her eyes, he couldn't help himself. He excitedly bent down and kissed her. When his lips finally released her, they were both panting.

"Your son will be okay!" he repeated excitedly. He continued to stay by TK's side as the staff cleaned her up and brought her to her room. Soon after she got settled in, a nurse came in with her baby. As the nurse instructed TK, Scott watched in silence as she bared her breast and started to feed her son. Tears quickly formed in TK's eyes as she looked down at her suckling babe.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.