A Brief Encounter - Cover

A Brief Encounter

Copyright© 2009 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story like the film of a married woman meeting a man who understands her sexual needs to the exclusion of a witless husband.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   DomSub   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Andrea, a five foot two, slim mid forties woman with short fair hair and 36C bust line had been married for over 25years, the only problem was her husband. Oh he was a loving father to her three children and good provider but when it came to sex he was strictly boring, missionary position and with the lights out, always. For years now he had convinced Andrea her needs to be tied up and spanked, to be verbally abused and used as a slut was weird and she needed to see a counsellor to control and dispel these thoughts.

But suddenly for Andrea, things began to change, she stumbled on across a website which showed her she was not alone in her desires to be a slut wife, to be tied and chastised came as second nature in most of the stories she found and read on this site. She could not explain it but she suddenly felt the need to contact one particular writer, whose stories she had read and yes even began to be turned on by them.

She sent him an email in the form of feedback, saying how she had enjoyed some of the stories he had written, and how close they had come to some of her own feelings and more importantly how they had struck a cord with her current needs. She got off her chest all these fears and woes laid there by her antiquated husbands attitude to sex.

She never expected the author, some one she saw as an educated worldly wise man, to reply to her email. And yet less than a day after she had sent hers, there was this replay from the author. With bated breath and a great deal of excitement and anguish, she opened the email and began to read it.

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to tell me that you found my work so entertaining and arousing. I know this may be a little forward, but if you would like to supply a little information about your appearance I would be happy to write a personalised story just for you. You can then decide if you wish to share it on line with others or keep it just for yourself.

I look forward eagerly to hearing your decision.

Best Regards,

Jay.

Andrea's heart raced and her pulse threatened to leap out of her throat, she mentally pictured being the heroine in so many of this author's stories that to suddenly not have to imagine any more, but to read her own name as the action happened enticed her to instantly respond, giving all the information she thought he would need.

Three days later she received another email from the author, and hurriedly she opened it and began to read the story he had written, called Andrea strikes a bargain. As she read, her nipples hardened and her cunt flooded with juices, she could not resist, as she read the story her hand slid inside her panties and she marvelled just how wet and horny her cunt felt. The more she read the story, the more she felt the author must know her personally for he was so accurate on her feelings and reactions to the activities she was now reading.

By the time she had got half way through the story, she had had the biggest orgasm since her marriage began, well no that's not strictly true, for she had experienced harder ones but only in her bathroom alone with her trusty vibrator and vivid imagination. But here she was simply reading a story and her horny cunt exploded sending electrical shocks all the way up her spine to little firework explosions going off in her brain.

Normally with her husband he would satisfy himself and then turn over so she never experienced the secondary orgasm's in fact she never experienced a one first with him, always sneaking off to the toilet to use her fingers to find solace and then only the one orgasm per time. But now reading this she had experienced a heavy orgasm but just could not put the story aside as she read how her name sake was tied up and spanked whilst being caressed by her new master. Suddenly the unthinkable happened for Andrea, she experienced a lesser intense orgasm her second in minutes, she thought she was dreaming until she felt her now soaking panties and the tender sensitive clit jerked as it made contact with her wet finger.

Without cleaning up she wrote back to the author thanking him for the story and suggesting it was such a good story it should be posted on the same site she had found him for others to share too. She included a curious comment in her reply, one which certainly had the author amused. That comment was how did he feel about sex without strings?

The author upon receiving the reply posted the story onto the website and responded by sending back a replay to Andrea, saying no strings sex is fine as long as both parties know the rules and limitations of such actions. He included his online chat details and suggested she may like to chat on line sometimes.

At this point all the author was expecting was maybe a little web cam play if he was lucky because of the distance between them. Although they were in the same country, Andrea was in the northern part of the country and he was in the southern part of the country. A few days went by and he was beginning to think she had changed her mind when suddenly he received an invitation to add Andrea to his online friends. That morning, they chatted away about this and that, nothing really sexual was mentioned although just before they stopped talking he did ask her where she expected these chats to lead to. After a long silence, Andrea confessed she was less than worldly wise and had no idea where this would go but she said the strangest of things, I trust you implicitly to guide me along and I know you would never hurt me.

On their next chat, the author set Andrea up with a safe word she could use to stop everything without punishment but stressed without using that word any refusal would be punishable. Andrea agreed and they began chatting about her experiences, nothing too probing but like a skilled surgeon, the author cut clean through to the heart of the problem. He soon knew Andrea had a long repressed need to be spanked, and she loved being called a slut, whore, slag etc. also he had obtained information from their chats which led him to understand her greatest fantasy was to be tied up naked, spanked and then use as a blow up doll to be fucked in anyway the man chose so long as she was derided verbally for liking it.

They began chatting every day, always obtaining more and more information about Andrea's needs and desires. Each session now always ended the same way with the author teasing her to orgasm and calling her his slut, his cum bucket.

Then suddenly things changed, for Andrea no longer content with no strings sex, began to confess she had fallen for the author, and he had to admit he too had fallen for her, but he was free to love for he had been divorced for several years, but Andrea still had a husband, all be it in a loveless marriage. There looked no future in their relationship, until Andrea announced an impending visit to her daughter who lived in Europe, and her intention to fly from an airport near to where the author lived. She planned on arriving in London the afternoon before her early morning flight to Europe. She booked a hotel just in case but hoped to not need it.

Jay the author arranged to meet her train and such was his excitement at meeting this woman who he had come to love so deeply that he arrived over early and had to stand around on the station. Eventually the train arrived and as he waited by the barrier, he spotted her head in the crowd. It was quite amusing really because being only just over five feet tall her head kept disappearing behind taller people. So it resembled a fish swimming against the tide and having to keep popping up for air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.