Clare's First Shoot - Cover

Clare's First Shoot

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Clare is a young, hometown girl just fresh out of high school. In her search for a job, Clare finds a small production studio, but is slightly surprised by the types of stuff they do. As insecure as she is, Clare hopes that working in a place like this, she can clear her mind by letting herself feel more confident about herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

The young girl was nervous about entering the studio. She stood in front of the door that said "Down South Productions", wondering if she should actually go through with what she was thinking of doing. The girl's name was Clare, fresh out of high school, and eighteen for a day and a half now, with the intention of getting a job. She had remembered someone mentioning that there was a small production studio that was looking for helpers, and figured that she would take it upon herself to actually see if said studio was hiring. She didn't know what kind of help she would be in a production studio, but she knew that if they needed help, then she was the girl for the job. She hoped.

Pacing around outside of the studio's front door, Clare started to worry that she wasn't very professional looking, having worn a jeans skirt and a short sleeved pink top. She only hoped that she wouldn't be turned down for the job. Gathering the courage that she needed, Clare tucked back shoulder length, red hair behind her ears, and walked through the door, determined to get a job. As she walked through the door, she noticed a older looking man standing next to a half-moon desk, arguing over the phone with what she assumed was one of his clients. "Um, excuse me?" She asked, but quickly got quiet when the man held up one finger as if to say "Just wait a moment". Clare tensed up a little, and looked around the office, before noticing that she was being looked over.

She looked at the man with dark brown eyes, before turning a slight shade of pink, and looked away from him. His piercing black eyes just seemed to look straight through her. Short, spiky, black hair looked almost like porcupine quills on the top of his head, as Clare shivered a little, and wrapped her arms around herself, pushing her massive mammaries closer together. Muttering under her breath about her E cup breasts, Clare never noticed that the man in front of her was practically drooling at the sight of them stuffed inside of her bra, under her shirt. "You must be the new hire." The man said, with a light southern accent. "Name's Jesse. I own this place." He said, and held out his hand. Clare smiled.

"Clare Reed." Clare said, feeling only so tiny, her five foot one inch frame standing next to Jesse's almost six foot body. "Well. Small little thing aren't you?" Jesse asked, then smirked, which made Clare a bit uncomfortable. "But, you got the tits to be in porn." He said, and Clare turned beet red. "Excuse me?!?" She stammered, and Jessie took a step back. "You mean you're not my new actress?" He asked, and Clare shook her head. "No. I was going to ask if you had any openings in your office actually." She said shyly. Jesse started to laugh, and motioned for Clare to sit down on the couch behind her. "I'm so sorry." Jesse started to say.

Clare turned every shade of red, as Jesse explained what they did at his company. Everything from nude photo shoots to amateur porn was made at "Down South Productions", and he even went on to say that Clare would look good in some of his movies. Clare just explained that she was looking for a regular job, and not something where she needed to take her clothes off. "Ok then. I'll make you a deal." Jesse said, and Clare listened. "I wont pester you about being in my movies, and you can work the front desk." He started. "But, in turn, I want you to have a bit more self confidence." He told Clare, and once more, she turned red. "That obvious?" She asked, and Jesse nodded. "Kind of. Just the way you're trying to hide your boobies kind of gives it away." He said.

Clare was embarrassed by her breasts. She didn't like how big they were, and always wished they were smaller than they were. Apparently, she inherited the big breasts gene from her mother, who unfortunately had passed away a few years before. "How would I do that?" She asked. "Well, you ever thought about posing nude? Allot of people do it just so they can get a good view of what they actually look like. Things you can't see in a mirror." Jesse said, and shrugged, before standing up. "But, it's up to you. I'll leave the front desk to you huh?" He said, and Clare looked stunned. "I've got the job?" She asked, and Jesse nodded. "Just don't mention what we actually do here. I don't want you to get more embarrassed." He said.

Clare was excited. She couldn't believe that she got the job, and took a seat behind the half-moon desk. She reminded herself of the company's name, and throughout various times in the day, took calls, and wrote down appointments in a planner that had been laid out on the desk. Various people walked in and out of the office all day. Clare was surprised at how many people had appointments, and couldn't help but to bite her lip as a pair of good looking guys walked into the door. Jesse greeted the men himself, and quickly ushered them off to the back of the office, motioning that he would be right with two women that were waiting. Clare felt the two women watching her, and felt a twinge of embarrassment coming on. She hoped that she didn't look out of place.

As she sat down at her desk, she overheard the two women talking to each other, and turned a bright shade of red when she realized what they were saying. She glanced over to where the two women were, but quickly turned away when they looked in her direction. One of them, a slender blonde girl, smiled in her direction, before turning back towards her friend. "Have you seen her boobs? They're huge! I wish I had tits like her." She whispered to her friend, a sultry looking brunette, who Clare swore was licking her lips like she was the woman's next meal. "I just wish I was the one sucking on those tits. Her boyfriend must have lots of fun with her." She said, and Clare turned a very bright red, before the women were called into the back of the office. "Hey Clare." She heard Jesse say, and turned around. "Why don't you take the rest of the day off. It might get a little noisy soon." He said, and Clare smiled, before nodding. She had a idea of what that kind of meant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.