Clare's First Shoot - Cover

Clare's First Shoot

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Clare is a young, hometown girl just fresh out of high school. In her search for a job, Clare finds a small production studio, but is slightly surprised by the types of stuff they do. As insecure as she is, Clare hopes that working in a place like this, she can clear her mind by letting herself feel more confident about herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

The morning air felt refreshing for Clare, as she stood outside on the porch. She didn't bother with her robe, as it wasn't that cold, and the only people around were herself and Annie, who was still asleep. She stared out into the small, wooded area around the residence, and wondered about what she should do, before she felt a pair of arms wrap around her body, right under her breasts. "Morning beautiful." She heard Annie whisper in her ear, and smiled, before turning a slight shade of pink. Instinctively, Clare put her hands on Annie's, almost like they belonged there. "Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." Clare said, looking over her shoulder at the older girl. "It's okay. I just wondered where you went when you weren't in bed." Annie said, and kissed Clare's neck. Clare closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh. It just seemed so wrong to ruin the rather romantic moment.

"Come on. Let's make breakfast." Annie said, and took Clare's hand. Clare couldn't help but to tell herself how right everything felt, and nodded, before following Annie inside, watching her perfect ass sway back and forth. "If you keep walking like that, I might have to skip breakfast and just eat out." She joked. Annie just shook her head. "Don't even think you were smooth with that one. Clare-bear." She said, and Clare just stuck out her tongue. Clare watched, as her friend put on a apron, and began cooking breakfast, starting with some eggs, and some link sausage. "Since when are you quite the housewife?" Clare asked, and Annie giggled. "You'd like that wouldn't you?" She joked, but Clare shrugged. "Maybe." She said, and Annie found herself turning a shade of pink. "I used to work at a little diner before I started my adult movie career." Annie said. "Do you regret it?" Clare asked, but Annie didn't really have an answer.

"Sometimes all the fame, and the publicity gets to you, and the thought of sleeping with some strange person, or a bunch of people is unsettling at first, but eventually you push past it, and tell yourself that even though one person may think of you as nothing more than a slut, there's always two other people that love what you do." Annie explained, as she put some toast into the toaster. "It's not something that just anyone can do. Hell, I didn't think I could do it at first." She said, as she finished cooking a set of eggs. "What made you stick with it?" Clare asked, as Annie set the plate of eggs onto the table. "The money? The fame? I dunno. I mean, both were good, but at the same time, it wasn't really a factor." She said, as she went back to the stove. "I guess it was the idea that I could be someone that I wasn't." Annie said, and turned to look at Clare, who looked a bit concerned. "Well. Think about it. You can always loose yourself into being a girl that you could never be. That's not something everyone can say." Annie told her.

After breakfast, Clare went for a walk in the woods behind the cabin. She wanted to see the scenery, and Annie had told her to go on without her. It wasn't like what she was expecting. It seemed so remote, which surprised Clare, being a small town and all, but it also had a small river, and a bank that you could lay on. Looking up, Clare saw that the sun came through the canopy of trees, and looked around, before stripping off her clothes. Granted she only wore a pair of cutoff shorts, and a t-shirt that barely hid her breasts. Laying down on the soft grass, Clare looked up at the sky, then closed her eyes, thinking about how erotic it was to be laying there, naked, with no one around to watch her. It was like her own little paradise. It was the last thing she remembered, until she felt a tingling sensation between her legs. Purring almost like a kitten, Clare slowly opened her eyes, and sat up a little. She was a little surprised to find Annie between her legs, licking her pussy slowly, and wondered if she was just dreaming.

"I had a feeling I'd find you here." Annie said, and smiled, before gently kissing Clare's right thigh. Instinctively, Clare spread her legs a bit, and Annie accepted the invitation. Slowly, the older girl ran her tongue up and down Clare's cunt, playing with her, before gently sucking on her clit. Clare let out a loud moan. She shivered, causing her tits to jiggle, and dug her fingers into the grass. She moaned again, when Annie slowly pushed a finger into her pussy, slowly moving it in and out, as Annie's tongue flicked Clare's hard clit. With eyes shut tightly, Clare pulled on her nipples, her body shuddering under Annie's surprise attack. Annie watched, as Clare's body shook. She slowly pushed in a second finger, and listened to the girl cry out in pleasure, before stopping her movements.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.