To Molt - Cover

To Molt

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 9

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Waikiki PI Story #6. Our intrepid PI finds love and tragedy with a voluptuous and unique Punk Rock goddess. The love story is explored and then the tragedy becomes Joe's most passionate and desperate to solve. Inspired by a true story. As usual it is best to read the earlier stories in the Waikiki PI Universe to understand the characters.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Violence  

From the way Mila and Kenneth looked and the unmistakable sweetness of sex in the air at Kenneth's apartment, clearly Mila had enjoyed her date with Kenneth. In fact the lengthy shower they shared showed they were still enjoying it. Though not as comfortable an environment as the two new lovers had to share their lust, Dotty and I had a most enjoyable evening as well.

It became both a celebration and a chance to spend our first, albeit short night together. After working with Eileen for another couple hours, there was much to celebrate. We received confirmation in everything we did that Utley was the monster. We had descriptions matching the station wagon at the motel and at a couple of the pharmacies. When Eileen got a hold of the captain of the Merchant Marines ship who had been Utley's boss, she pried out the cause of termination. Utley had brandished his blade in a Hong Kong whorehouse and cut the shorts and a little of the flesh in the pubic area of a whore before her screams brought help. It angered Eileen that they hid his monstrous deed, but she restrained chastising the captain, instead thanking him for the information. The path of the pharmacy robberies seemed to suggest the area the gang or whatever amount of men helped Utley would strike next. The FBI closed in on the monster.

The progress of the case excited Eileen more than intellectually. Both Dotty and I could see the way Eileen checked me out and the occasional blush that occurred when we caught her glances. Being a beautiful woman excited me to the possibility of getting more intimate with her, but dedicated to her profession, I figured she'd resist. Dotty figured differently.

Ready to leave, Eileen walked us to the van. When she shook my hand, I felt a sensuality, and it lasted longer than it should have. When our grasp ended, our finger tips somehow touched, sending a jolt of electricity straight to my cock.

"Have you ever seen the inside of a real live band van?" asked Dotty, a lame excuse if ever there was one to get privacy, but obviously Eileen ignored the lameness and entered inside. When she sat beside me on the cushion/bed, she looked confused.

"Go ahead you two," said Dotty. I broke through my resistance and kissed Eileen, the spark that ignited her lust. She straddled my lap and pushed her pussy against my rising cock as we rocked and kissed. When my hand went under her suit jacket and caressed her breasts, she pushed it away. For a second I thought she'd come to her senses, but instead she quickly undid her shirt and bra.

Her breasts hung well, nicely rounded, and their soft texture felt wonderful in my mouth. She undid my shirt while Dotty worked on my pants and then Eileen's. While I pulled off Eileen's pants, revealing her large strong torso and thick thighs, Dotty stripped off her own pants and threw off her t-shirt and bra.

Gently pushing Eileen onto her back, I opened her legs wide and shoved my tongue into her narrow twat. Dotty got beneath me, my legs straddling her head and began giving me a powerful blow job. When my cock reached full extension, Dotty rolled on a condom, moved her body so her head neared mine and, as I worked on Eileen, guided my cock inside.

As I stroked my shaft in and out of Dotty's moist cunt, Dotty masturbated, stroking her nipples and her clit. My hands captured Eileen's nipples and tugged and twisted. She demanded I work them harder, so I did. It brought her over the top, and I soon joined her. Dotty hadn't quite gotten there, so I hammered into her through my orgasm, my cock nobly holding on to some hardness until Dotty let loose a loud extended hum, her juice leaking over my balls and her pussy vibrating.

With paper towels in hand I cleaned Eileen's pussy juices off her thighs while she put her bra, shirt and jacket back on. Dotty handed her a mirror to finish the adjustments of the uniform, and she saw her face. I didn't think she needed makeup, but she thought she did and it had become a mess. Dotty grabbed a jar of cold cream and let her clean up. The rosiness of her cheeks slowly disappeared, but she still looked post orgasmic. I wondered what her partner would think. He would probably be jealous. I imagined her dashing into the bathroom with purse in hand to avoid being seen sans makeup and post fuck.

Dotty's and my celebration continued at a great seafood restaurant in Tacoma on the edge of the sound. We watched the sunset over the sound before entering the restaurant and had our sense of taste as aesthetically overwhelmed as our vision had been by the land, water and sky. Even though Oahu is an island in the same Pacific Ocean as bordered Seattle and San Francisco, seafood just seems to taste better, somehow fresher on the West Coast than it does in Hawaii. Maybe I've just gone to better restaurants when I travel.

After I paid for the meal, and after enjoying two bottles of white wine during it, we felt amorous, so we headed to a place to park that wouldn't notice a van parked over night in its lot. Spending time in the seedy environs of a cheap motel, site of a rape and murder, we wanted no part of such a place, even an expensive fancy version. We wanted it to be close to Seattle. Being extremely horny, we compromised, stopping halfway to the big city in a 24 hour supermarket parking lot.

As soon as she shut off the engine and pulled the emergency brake, Dotty tugged me into the back, drawing an opaque curtain I hadn't noticed before across the space between the driving and the storage area. After switching on an electric lantern bringing a warm red glow to the small space, she stripped herself naked, beating me by a couple seconds, and laid out on the cushion.

Spreading her legs wide, she stroked her fragrant pussy. I took over her manipulations, straddling her head with my legs and lowering my cock to her eager mouth. Two minutes later, we were more than ready to fuck. She signaled this by rolling on a condom. "I'd love to feel your naked cock inside and your cum splatter my insides," explained Dotty. "But I've been off the pill since Vy's death. Zach and I want a baby."

I turned my body around and we kissed. "It will be beautiful," I said before resuming the kiss and letting Dotty guide my cock into her pussy. Once I felt its heat around the head, I slid in with one long slow stroke. We both groaned our pleasure. Dotty wrapped her arms and legs around me squeezing me tight.

"I bet yours would have been a cute bugger," she whispered into my ear before gently biting it, sending a shiver of pleasure through me.

Noticing the shiver, she continued playing with my ear as she eased her embrace and I began sawing in and out of her responsive vagina. We took it slow for awhile, having the night to ourselves. When she neared orgasm, she demanded to be fucked fast and hard. I obeyed, pulling her ass against me while slipping a finger into her fundament. She shouted her pleasure, shaking with its intensity. I pushed deep inside her and felt her pussy ripple.

A minute later I resumed the fuck, returning to the slow, deep thrusts we enjoyed before her orgasm. She slowly built to another, and I felt close as well, so I began fucking fast and hard.

The intense pleasure made her let go of any embrace, her arms and legs laid spread wide and limp. "Oh god," she repeated with a guttural rasp.

I was panted with pleasure and exertion. Finally her repeated words elongated loudly and I pressed deep, pulling her against me. On my knees by then, her limp body hung down from our connection. I shot into her climax, my groin thrusting forward with each ejaculation. When it ended, I could hold myself no longer, my ass collapsing to my feet.

Regaining energy before I had, Dotty used her abdominals to pull herself over me. It felt uncomfortable until I slid my legs straight. My penis remained inside but dwindled. Feeling the tickle of it's slipping out, Dotty kept the condom on it until it escaped her viscous hole.

Pulling off the condom she grabbed a role of paper towels and wrapped it inside a sheet, pulling another to clean up my sperm saturated flaccid penis.

She engulfed my penis in her hot mouth. The pleasure was excruciating. I told her so, and her eyes smiled up at me mischievously. I tried wriggling it out of her mouth, but she wouldn't let go. The intensity lessened, but my penis remained flaccid. She kept at it. Two could play at this game, so I guided her pussy to my mouth. Her groans told me she too was extra sensitive, and she tried wriggling away, but I kept her there.

Hands and mouth lovingly played with my cock. Dotty paced herself. It took awhile for my cock to harden, but her leisurely efforts never threatened to tire her mouth with over exertion. She celebrated every increase in size. Meanwhile my cunnilingus brought forth two soft orgasms which halted her felatio briefly. The pauses because of their cause actually helped my growth.

Once fully hard, she sheathed my cock with a condom and with her pussy, straddling me and slowly lowering her pussy until it completely engulfed her success. Instead of continuing the leisurely pace of the sucking, she began riding me at a gallop. Her pussy, despite its liquid slipperiness, gripped my cock as she lifted up, bringing me intense pleasure. Her head bowed watching my cock. Despite the speed, she managed to rise just high enough for her cunt lips to grip the ridge of my cock head before plummeting down until our pubic bones met. Dotty was literally a fucking genius. The pleasure she gave my cock has never been equaled. Because of her skill and despite the earlier orgasms, I felt myself cumming after only a few minutes. When I told her of my imminent explosion, she looked up at me, her mouth tight and her eyes wild, and she joined me in ecstasy.

I awoke to a loud knock on the driver side door. Dotty having quickly clothed herself in a t-shirt and pants and nothing else was opened it. "Yes?" she said to the unknown interloper. There was a pause and Dotty giggled. I wish I could have seen the expression of the night manager when he set eyes on the gorgeous blonde and smelled the unmistakable odor of sex.

"Um ... The lot is for patrons only," said the manager. Thankfully the management had waited until nearly 4 in the morning to tell us.

"Okay," said Dotty. "Let me grab my purse. I'm starved anyway. Thanks for being so nice about it."

The manager must have nodded speechlessly, because I never heard another word. Leaving the door open, Dotty grabbed the purse behind her seat, noticing I was awake. She moved back into the van and gave me a loving kiss.

"Get dressed. I'm going to use the bathroom. I'll meet you inside."

"I gotta go too," I said and we both looked down at my piss hard-on.

She gave it a peck and giggled. Then she stared at it for a few seconds. Then she engulfed it deep into her mouth and sucked on it as it slipped out, making a popping sound when it exited. "I'm going to miss you when you're gone," she said to my cock.

"Just my penis?" I asked, grabbing my shirt and beginning to dress.

"Of course not. I love you Joe. I gotta go." She gave me a sad, beautiful smile and bounced out of the van.

Both Dotty and I became a little impatient about the long shower being enjoyed by Kenneth and Mila. We had a long trip ahead and not a lot of time to make it. We also wanted to shower ourselves and change into some fresh clothing. As soon as we saw the naked lovers exiting the bathroom we slipped by them. "I hope you left us some hot water," said Dotty.

Before getting in the shower, we stripped naked and Dotty sat me down on the commode and sucked me off. She manipulated her clit using some KY she had brought in her purse on her fingers. Her pussy had gotten too tender to fuck.

Throughout the early morning trip into Seattle we had been teasing each other relentlessly. While Dotty drove as well as her distracted mind would allow, I had my cock out and had coated my fingers with her KY to masturbate it and her clit, available to me because of her unzipped pants. I also had my fingers under her t-shirt to play with her nipples. We both hovered near orgasm throughout the half hour trip.

So the blow job and the masturbation went quickly, Dotty swallowing the first shot of sperm and letting the rest coat her neck and chest as she pressed her breasts against my spurting cock and throbbing balls. The shower that followed became quick as well, but managed to wash away a day of travel and a night and early morning of sex.

By the time we exited the bathroom, Kenneth had his computer and projection equipment ready to haul down to the van. Once loaded, we were only twenty minutes behind schedule.

Managing to sleep the entire trip while I drove her van, Dotty, unlike Kenneth and I, felt well rested by the time we reached the Pantages Theater.

While Kenneth set up the equipment on the second floor light booth in the theater, projecting an image that filled the back scrim of the stage, Gail worked below in the auditorium. She quickly ran upstairs and questioned Kenneth about the computer files she had containing Vy's drawings and photos of her and the band. There were compatibility issues, her computer and software being Apple and his being PC. With a little work, he could make them compatible, but it would be easier just to attach her computer to the projector if it had the hardware capability. After getting the system working flawlessly, they headed to Gail's apartment.

Impressed by the multiple peripherals she used and the rich complexity of the graphic and publishing software, he also felt daunted. He had to admit graphics was his weakest area and wished he had time to explore.

"You put all this together yourself?" he asked her. When she nodded, he asked if she would let him study the software and the hardware in the future. "Maybe I could improve it," he said.

"Only if you promise not to damage it," said Gail.

"I'll print out the program before I touch anything. Then I can put it back exactly how it was if my improvements are counter productive."

"If you let me watch and teach me the programming," said Gail, and a partnership was born and another channel of income developed for Kenneth which would help Gail at last become independent of her parents' assistance. Though neither was attracted to the other sexually, the fact that they both loved Mila would inevitably reap further dividends for all three.

With a tired sigh, Kenneth decided not to fuck with Gail's complicated set up, and after downloading the images onto floppies they headed back to the Pantages. Luckily, Kenneth easily solved the compatibility issue.

Unluckily, the lighting technician proved computer illiterate, used to tapes and control boards, buttons and slides, and not the comparatively easy use of the Windows interface. After nearly begging and pleading and being told by the technician he had enough to do controlling the lights, Kenneth's exhausted mind managed to solve the problem. He brought Mila to the booth and easily trained the quick minded woman to work the system.

Promising to return in a couple hours to take over, he went backstage to find me sleeping and rifled through my shoulder bag and extracted my manila folder, asking Dotty to explain its absence to me. He headed to Vy's apartment for a forty minute nap and an hour of downloading and scanning, putting together a series of images for a slide show and a typed outline of its order, which, when he returned, he handed to Dotty to give to me when I awoke.

I intended to stay up, hanging out with Dotty and Paula and the band, watching their sound check with the amazing Joan Jett. Though there would be several bands taking the stage, the basic, heavier equipment would be shared by all, including Dotty's drum set.

The first sound check was for Vy's old band, which lasted longer than a usual check because Ms. Jett wanted to be sure of the set list and the sound. Once completed, other musicians were added to the basic five piece of singer/sometimes guitar player, rhythm guitar, lead guitar, bass and drums, adding keyboards, saxophone, trumpet, synthesizer, percussion, another guitarist, more mics, until the stage filled for the anticipated jam session that would end the evening. The finale was an easy choice, Vy's most popular and one of her simplest songs. "Change Is Good."

Change is good; pain is right.

To be understood you got to fight.

No hiding hood, no out of sight.

You must be rude, to be a fright.

Change is good; pain is right.

The song had five verses, two at the beginning and two at the end grouped together. The first two repeated separately after the third, the chorus coming after each one. The last two verses stood out. They were sort of about death, but death as change, a positive thing as in the death card in the tarot deck. Dotty was given those to sing in her uneven raspy voice, acoustic guitar being strummed, center stage, in the spotlight, all other instruments silent. If she was nervous you couldn't tell. Her eyes gleamed with tears, but they weren't pouring out. Her voice never choked. It was stunning. When the chorus came, it was an explosion, and it repeated five times and then the first/last line was repeated five more times. Except for Dotty's moment, it was raucous and chaotic, but it definitely worked.

When the doors opened and the crowd trickled in, I sat with Gail selling Vy's book. After awhile Gail must have noticed my exhaustion, and she told me to find Paula to replace me and take a rest. After sending Paula to the front, I hung out with Dotty and the band, finding a comfortable couch to rest my weary bones. There I passed out.

Awakening a couple times with the loud noise of a band performing on the nearby stage sounding thin and tinny through the hallway and closed door of the dressing room as if squeezed through a baffle disorientated, but I quickly drifted back into unconsciousness. Mila's pretty smiling face looking directly at me while sitting on the floor brought me fully to consciousness. She leaned forward and kissed me.

"I think he's returned to us," said Mila. I looked around the space and saw Dotty smiling down on me from across the room. She ate a veggie hoagie and sipped a beer. The fixings spread on the table. She set down her sandwich and put together one for me.

"Any coffee?" I asked.

"I'll grab you one from the front," said Mila and sped off.

By the time I sat up, Dotty handed me the hoagie. "What time is it?" I asked her.

"After 2. Feeling rested?"

"Yes thanks. How's it going?"

"Great!" said Dotty enthusiastically, sitting beside me. "We're over half full. By tonight it should be standing room only. The second band just ended. The music's been pretty good, but each band is reading a really moving tribute to Vy. Paula hadn't planned it. The bands just decided it on their own. The next band is setting up. We should watch them. They're a fun ska band. It'll get your blood flowing."

"Something else wants to flow," I said, handing Dotty the sandwich and heading to the toilet. By the time I released a long stream of piss and returned to the dressing room, Mila brought me my coffee. "How was your date?" I asked, not having the chance to inquire until then.

"Great," said Mila. "Thanks for pushing me into it. I heard you and Dotty had some fun, too."

I shook my head. Dotty shot daggers at me from her eyes. "No, Dotty, it was incredibly fun. I'm just reacting to the way you women tell each other everything."

"We're just comparing notes, and other things," said Dotty, rubbing my crotch. Mila giggled. Dotty pulled me down for a long stimulating kiss. When it ended, Dotty could feel my cock expand since her hand hadn't left my crotch. Mila added to that expansion by kissing me, gentler but no less stimulating. Others in the room noticed us. My two lovers may have been shameless hussies, but I didn't mind. Before going any further, doubtful anyway because we weren't that boldly exhibitionistic, a voice came from the stage. "Come on," said Dotty, taking my hand and leading me to the edge of the stage. "Oh, before I forget, I'll be right back." A couple seconds later she handed me the slide show outline. "Kenneth asked me to give you this."

"Oh shit," I said to myself, realizing I had to address a full audience in a few hours.

A chunky pale white guy with long crazy blond dreads read from a sheet of notebook paper, telling the ever filling auditorium about Vy's music being a profound influence on his life as a teenager, and when he met her, awed by the chance, she immediately made him feel at ease, like an equal, a fellow musician and a friend. "If there is a god," the singer finished, "he's a stupid motherfucker for taking her from us so brutally." After a long silence, he began singing the Bob Marley classic, "One Love."

My two lovers embraced me. All our eyes pooled with tears. When the song ended, the band went into overdrive with the fun rock steady beat of ska. The three of us danced throughout the rest of the performance. It was impossible not to.

And so went the day. Most of the time we remained at our backstage spot enjoying the tributes and the music. My favorite band played a highly rhythmic funky acoustic jazz with a great Black beauty vocalizing words and scatting syllables.

Unfortunately for my enjoyment of the music, another pleasure took its place. The two women had teased me sexually and I had teased back during much of our time watching the performances. By the middle of the jazz group's set, they had enough teasing and wanted the real thing. I briefly resisted Dotty trying to tug me away, but when each woman took turns kissing and fondling and pulling my hand to the needy place between their thighs, the decision had been made.

Dotty led us to the only private place, her van. Immediately once inside and secured from the world, the ladies forced me onto my back and ravished me. Dotty stripped me of my shirt, kissing me passionately while Mila removed my pants. My cock bounced free, caught by Mila's mouth. Dotty stripped her pants and sat her juicy pussy onto my mouth. When my hands slid under her t-shirt, she quickly shucked it. As I squeezed and twisted and caressed her nipples, she leaned down and began assisting Mila. It didn't take long for me to cum, and the two beauties traded sucking in my ejaculate, sharing it with a hot kiss that excited me enough to keep my cock semi-hard.

Mila was still dressed, so while Dotty continued kissing her, I stripped her naked. Immediately the two hugged tight, Mila above Dotty pushing her pubic bone against Dotty's. Dotty's legs were closed, but I urged them open and placed my face between the ladies' thighs and began slurping the delicious pussies. Mila continued pushing against Dotty's pubic bone in a steady fucking motion while she kissed her way down to Dotty's breasts, molesting them with vigor. Dotty moaned, her breath fast and deep, sounding like she was near. I shoved a couple pussy juice dampened fingers inside her, curving around to massage her g-spot while sucking on her clit. She let loose a yell that rattled the small metal space of the van as her orgasmic fluids flowed into my mouth and down my chin.

Hard enough, I crawled between the two sets of thighs and lifting Mila's ass for the right trajectory, guided my cock inside. As she continued aggressively pleasuring Dotty's breasts, I sent one of my hands to squeeze and pull on hers. Dotty adjusted her position so that her pussy slid up and down my thigh while I fucked Mila. I stroked long and deep and fast. No need to build the pleasure we consummated a three way quickie. When Dotty reached down to our conjunction, I felt her hand along the underside of my cock as she vibrated her finger on Mila's clit, bringing Mila to an intense, loud orgasm. I held her ass stroking slowly into the lively vagina as the rest of her collapsed onto Dotty. Mila's ass slipped out of my hands and my shiny wet cock slipped out of her cunt. With Mila on top of her, Dotty readjusted herself so that her legs opened around me, and she took my cock and guided it to the mouth of her pussy.

"Don't cum in me, Joe," she said, taking hold of my ass and pulling me all the way inside. Again I fucked immediately fast and intense, Mila moving on top of Dotty like riding a horse, my bouncing into Dotty with each hard thrust making her move. They kissed and played with each other's tits until Dotty stretched out her arms and stretched her neck as she pulled her head back and let loose a guttural groan announcing her orgasm. I pulled out just in time to rub my expanding cock in the cleavage of Mila's ass cheeks, squirting my cum onto her lower back, covering her tattoos with my sticky transparent liquid.

We relaxed for a few minutes, purring. The ladies laid their beautiful bodies over mine as I lay on my back. We distractedly caressed each other, enjoying the texture of our flesh in areas outside the erogenous zones and kissed lightly and warmly.

"I didn't think you liked having sex with women," I said to Dotty at one point.

"I don't. The thought of sharing you with Mila excited me. It seemed perfect. It was perfect." All three of us traded loving kisses, toasting perfection.

Perfunctorily toweling off the libidinous liquids before dressing and exiting the van, we took turns in the small toilet cleaning ourselves more thoroughly. After throwing together and eating another hoagie, we returned to our backstage observation place.

When the last band before Vy's old band took the stage, a popular dark synthesizer based gothic group, we listened to another tribute, this one an odd little story of the afterlife with Vy a sort of general leading a phalanx of angels against the pearly gates, spouting her transformative soul emancipating doctrine against St Peter.

Once it was over we went our separate ways: Dotty finding a corner to gather herself before her show, Mila heading up to the light booth to hang with Kenneth while I began sketching out what to say when the curtain came down and I stood in front of the capacity crowd. I had been mulling it over throughout the day, so I hadn't really procrastinated waiting until the last minute. Jotting down notes beside the brief descriptions Kenneth had given for each slide I let my mind wander through the possibilities of what I would say specifically, but never tacked anything down. I knew the case well and channeled that knowledge through the direction Kenneth's order of slides had dug for me. Nervous as hell I nevertheless felt ready to do my duty by the time the Goths' set ended.

The lowering of the screen was an event in itself. Throughout the day it had remained open while the bands exited and entered, disassembled and reassembled. A roadie who had worked with "to molt" and who I had met a few times brought a mic stand and a mic to the center of the stage apron. When he completed the task he looked at me and must have noticed my nervousness. Coming over, he hugged me and whispered, "It's for Vy, Joe, the bravest of us all. So do it for her. Be brave for her."

The audience buzzed with conversation. When the lights lowered, they quieted somewhat. When Vy's naked image projected, it got very quiet. A spotlight lit the mic. I shuffled behind it.

"My name is Joe Solomon. Vy and I were lovers. It was a unique relationship in so many ways including for Vy literally. She told me she had never been in love with a man before me, and because of the motherfucker who murdered her will never be in love with another man. You may think I'm naïve for believing her statement, but Vy was the most honest person I ever met. She had more integrity in her little finger than I have in my entire body. I know why she chose me because she told me. I am proud, deeply honored and fucking lucky she did. I still feel lucky, because being invited into her life was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Vy's soul was stunningly beautiful.

"But I'm not standing here as a lover. I'm standing here as a private investigator with a passion to solve Vy's rape and murder. (The image had changed to a huge blowup of my business card and below it a hammy picture of Sandy and I showing our badges, a shot Kenneth had taken after we let him escape justice.) That's Sandy Shaw, another important woman in my life, my mentor and my partner. She's a very good PI and so am I.

"The next few images are horrifying. I want you to look at them, but if you can't, I understand. They are crime scene photos, taken in the alley where Vy was raped and murdered. There's the area, her body in the top right. This is a brick corner of a building with her blood on it. Her head and the pool of blood behind it. Her horror at the attack is clear, made worse by the way a face looks when strangled to death. I will spare you her vagina. I wish I could have spared myself. The jeans were photographed at the morgue showing the knife work of the fucker.

"This is Jane Doe an unknown victim of what I believe is the same monster. Eileen Brainerd of the FBI agrees. Notice the clothes cut open, not just the pants but the shirt and bra. There are lacerations where the clothes were cut away. Except for the pants Vy didn't let this happen. She fought the fucker. Vy was a good fighter, strong and a martial artist. The monster likes to capture his victims when the opportunity arises. He picks them up when they're alone on the street late at night. He chloroforms them. Vy was chloroformed but not enough to completely subdue her and thus the blood on the bricks and pooling behind her head. Notice the bruising on the throat of Jane Doe. This is Vy's neck, bruised similarly. These are extremely large hands strangling them. Unfortunately the rapist's penis was also unusually large. The only thing remotely good about the size is it makes for a very specific suspect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.