To Molt - Cover

To Molt

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 2

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Waikiki PI Story #6. Our intrepid PI finds love and tragedy with a voluptuous and unique Punk Rock goddess. The love story is explored and then the tragedy becomes Joe's most passionate and desperate to solve. Inspired by a true story. As usual it is best to read the earlier stories in the Waikiki PI Universe to understand the characters.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Violence  

Like two high school virgins, Vy and I played with each other while studying in my mom's house, too fearful to go farther, get naked in my bed and fuck, because I expected Mom to arrive at any time. Except after Mom arrived, she'd be gone a few minutes later letting us consummate our relationship.

Being a little cool in the house, Vy put on her sweatshirt, open in front so I could fondle her breasts and I put my chambrays shirt back on, also opened so she could caress my chest and abdomen. Actually I knew my mom wouldn't be expected for at least a couple hours, but I hoped for a long and vigorous night of sucking and fucking and I knew Vy did as well because I told her the timing and the reason for waiting and she smiled and said, "Perfect."

Once dinner ended, the musical education began as did the fondling, though we paced ourselves so I could pay attention to the lessons. The first song on the tape she played surprised me, Eddie Cochran singing "Summertime Blues." She followed with the much louder live version by the Who. Early Kinks came on next, and then she took out the tape and put on the second side of White Light/White Heat by the Velvet Underground.

The two loud and noisy songs which encompassed the entire side at first sounded disturbing, but I got into it. Except for being more electric and distorted and throbbing to a fairly steady beat, it reminded me of some of the extreme Avant Garde jazz I enjoyed.

By the end of the side, she dry humped me on the floor and when our mouths unsealed, I stretched her boobs by pulling on her nipples with my lips.

Having to replace the music with another platter cooled us down. She played the first and last tracks of the New York Dolls first album, and I enjoyed watching her close her eyes and dance to the rocking music. Despite her size, she moved fluidly to the music. I especially enjoyed watching her breasts move.

The MC5 and "Kick Out the Jams" followed and then "I Wanna Be Your Dog," by the Stooges, leading to punk.

The Ramones began the aural assault. She played the first side of their first album. It was fast and raucous and simple and fun.

We began making out to it, which I also enjoyed. She sat on the couch, and I decided my mom had seen her naked, so pulling off her pants wasn't going too far. Moving from her mouth and ears to her neck and breasts, my hands, lips and tongue made a complete inventory of her body.

I didn't spend much time anywhere, even her breasts because I had already spent a lot of time there, but made contact everywhere, including her underarms, her navel and between her toes, places that made her squeal; everywhere except where I couldn't reach: mostly her back and butt.

I bypassed her panties covered pussy at first, but worked my way up to there and near the end of the Ramones I slid her gusset aside and penetrated her pussy with my tongue. Juicy and fragrant, avoiding her thick bush became a problem. When she noticed me pausing, bringing her head up from its stretched back and moaning position, she looked down and saw me remove a pubic hair from my mouth.

"Would you shave me?" she asked.

"I would love to if you trust me."

"If you let me keep still and not too agitated, you'll do fine."

"What's the fun in that?" I asked and we shared a small laugh.

The sound of the lock opening made me bounce up and sit beside Vy while she adjusted her gusset and zipped up her hoody.

"Hi kids," said Mom a little shyly. We greeted her with smiles on our heated faces looking less than innocent, though we tried. "Don't mind me. I'm going to shower and change and pack up my day bag. Gil is picking me up in about forty-five minutes so you can use the car if you want to go out later or to drive Vy home whenever. I hope you don't mind me hanging around." She wandered into the kitchen grabbing a quick snack by the time she finished talking.

Vy leaned over and licked my chin. "Your chin is shiny from my pussy," she whispered. My face must have reddened because she said, "You're cute when you blush," and kissed me on the lips. When she leaned back, her sexy, evil smile caused my half hard cock to stiffen.

"Uh, no Mom, we don't mind," I finally said in a belated reply to her concern. "It's your house and, uh, you're letting us use it for the rest of the night."

Leaning out of the kitchen door, she smiled and winked and said, "It's my pleasure."

Once my mom returned to the kitchen, Vy rose and walked to the stereo, squatting down, finding a record and replacing the Ramones with it. It was "Never Mind the Bollocks," by the Sex Pistols. I loved watching the muscles of her impressive posterior move. The loud fast thick rocking message filled music erupted from the speakers. "Punk's Manifesto," announced Vy, leaning down and kissing my lips and handing me the cover. "I'll be right back." She went into the kitchen.

A minute or so later I heard my mother laugh. "Don't worry. It's no problem. Follow me." She did, my mom with some peculiar spread on a thick slice of seven grain bread in hand leading her through her room and into the bathroom which could be entered through her room or the study but not the living room.

A couple minutes later Vy returned sans Mom. She straddled my lap and asked if I liked the music. "I do," I said emphatically.

"I knew you would," she said, bouncing enjoyably. She kissed me, a lovely, lingering kiss, and then whispered, "I get to embarrass you again. I asked your mom if she didn't mind our borrowing a razor and some shears so you could neaten up my bush."

"You didn't!" I exclaimed, but recovered quickly, giving her a hard slap on her butt for embarrassing me.

"Ooh," she sighed.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"I'm not sure."

"Nobody's done that to you?"

"Not since my dad when I was twelve. After that I got too rounded and womanly for him to dare"

"No lovers?"

"No."

"Really? Somebody must have been tempted by that beautiful sexy ass of yours."

"Uhm Joe, how many lovers do you think I've had?"

"I don't know."

"Guess."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."

"10?"

"Hardly. Guess again."

"7?"

"Nope."

"Tell me."

"In one hand," she said and held her hand up, fingers spread. She then dropped her thumb, then two more digits making a V.

"No way. You had a long term boyfriend?"

"Nope. Well sort of. I had a fuck toy for awhile, but he went and married one of his girlfriends and the next time we got together he got all guilty on me." She practically spat out the last of her sentence.

"Am I a fuck toy, not that I'd mind?"

"That would be impossible. And by the way, after tonight you'll be number three."

"How long ago since you had sex?"

"With a man?"

"No, with a dog," I said and we laughed.

"Over a year. But you don't understand."

"But you like sex."

"I love it, but it has to be right. It has to be perfect. But the thing is I get off on stage. Singing makes me cum."

"Okay, so it was perfect with your fuck toy."

"It was. Pure sex and he was good at it."

"And with the first?"

"Not so much. He was good as well. He made me cum everytime we'd fuck, but it got too messed up. He thought he loved me, and maybe he did, but I didn't love him and only used him to get off and it was too sad. I enjoyed the sex when it happened, but afterwards ... the clinging."

We had felt free to talk freely because my mom was in the shower. When it ended, we talked about sex, but quieter and more restrained.

"So I'm perfect."

"You are."

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

"How can you?"

"I don't know, but I do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.