The Long Way Down - Cover

The Long Way Down

Copyright© 2009 by 3586088863

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After falling into the clutches of a powerful former lover, a betrayed skydiver soon finds himself facing a terrible and inescapable fate.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Torture  

"Why, imagine my surprise when I found out that the spy I'd been hearing about was none other than my ex-boyfriend!"

"You! You were the one who did this to me, weren't you!"

"Sorry, but I'm afraid the only thing you can blame for your situation is your own bad judgment. Thanks, Jenna; we won't need the cuffs anymore." The bailiff nods, frees my hands, and leaves the room. Serena points out the seat across the table; I sit down.

"What bad judgment, Serena? That I stopped seeing you?" Seeing her figure brings to mind delightful memories of her warm body next to mine; indeed she is just as physically attractive now as when we were dating. The sticking point, however, was her tendency to be possessive. That facet of her personality has evidently blossomed in the meantime.

Serena shrugs. "I bet you didn't realize back then that you weren't the only one with some military clout. After we parted ways, I returned here to resume my former position. When I remembered your fondness for skydiving, I realized it was the perfect way to deliver you into my grasp. It was just a matter of time until your dive appointments matched up with my pilot's schedule. Oh, it's too bad you couldn't have seen yourself when you were shipped back to base! You were all chained and tied up like a big gift..."

"Well, now you have me. What can I do for you?" I figure the best I can do at this stage is to please her.

She chuckles. "Oh, no. It's a bit too late for that. The wheels have already been set in motion, and even I can't stop them. You have a sentence to serve." She presses a button on her desk. I look around nervously, but nothing happens quite yet. She swivels her seat to the side to cross her lustrous legs.

"You know," she continues offhandedly, "I don't know why it is that so many of our punishments are sexual in nature. Perhaps that's only natural in a female-dominated culture where males are the worst offenders. But whatever the reason, we've found it to be highly effective in males and females alike -- and often, quite satisfying to watch as well."

The door opens, admitting a stream of agents who soundlessly begin to fall into formation. "Every once in a while, we get to carry out a destructive punition or, more rarely, an extraction like yours. The international community seems to disapprove of it, crudely terming it 'sexual torture.' But by utilizing certain tools and conditions designed to intensify the experience, we feel we've developed it into a punitive science."

With a tip of her hand she gestures at the assembled black sea of femininity, now standing ten wide and three deep. They salute sharply. "Our transport and restraint teams are specially trained to subdue and apply restraints to unwilling prisoners such as yourself. Though some have many years' experience, they've all undergone at least a year of intensive training with psychological screening to guarantee--well, how shall I put it--their job excites them. I guess you would say these would be the dominatrices of your world."

"Curious thing about them. From our early experiences, we determined that after weeks to months of continuous destructive punition, the brain changes irrevocably, leaving prisoners in a permanent state of heightened sexual awareness. We've found that males, especially, become perfect sex slaves." She eagerly reveals her curious secret: "And certain female prisoners -- if we stop at just the right time -- become perfect transport and restraint officers."

That is intriguing, but I am concerned mainly about my fate. "So just because it didn't work out between us, Serena, you're going to fry my brain and make me a sex slave?"

"Yes," she says matter-of-factly. "But not just any sex slave. My sex slave. I've already called dibs on you." She sighs. "You know, back then, you and I we could have been happy together. But this way, we'll also be happy together -- just in a slightly different way."

At her beckoning, the team shifts formation. Roughly half move to line the periphery of the room, while the other half advances in two rows to a few feet behind my seat. My heart begins to beat with dread and anticipation. The moment has come.

"Through your control suit, I could easily coerce you to put on all your restraints yourself. But, for the team's practice and my enjoyment, I'm going to let them do the work tonight. Stand up, please."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.