A Splitting of the Soul - Cover

A Splitting of the Soul

Copyright© 2009 by David Caspian

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The sequel of "Chenosh", this story picks up where the last story left off.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   DomSub   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Male  

Chenosh was in her office when Xander came in holding flowers. Looking up from her desk and a stack of papers, she saw two bundles of roses, each with their own card. One card had lines engraved into it near the edge, while the other had silver. Chenosh could see her name clear engraved in the same color on the front of them.

"What's this?" Chenosh asked looking at Xander.

He shrugged in response saying, "They came for you. A delivery person dropped them off downstairs and I was called to come and pick them up from the front desk."

"Who sent them?" She asked confused.

"The receptionist couldn't tell me. Apparently someone wanted it to be a surprise." Xander said, knowing better than to look at the cards himself. If they were indeed private then he had no business reading them in the first place.

"Alright give them to me." Chenosh said rising from her chair and coming around to meet him.

Untying the ribbons that held each of the cards, she opened both in either hand at the same time, and then looked over each. Xander managed to catch only the slightest flicker of emotion cross her face, and then it was gone, and he could not tell for the life of him what that emotion had been.

"Give me the flowers and call my driver and have him meet me downstairs." Chenosh said without further word.

"Yes Mrs. Ja." Xander said, immediately heading off to obey his employer.

Holding the flowers carefully Chenosh took an elevator downstairs and took it down to the lobby. When the doors opened she walked across the marble surface of the floor, with its gray and white colors, until she found Luke her driver, who moved to open the glass door for her. Afterwards he quickly moved to open the passenger door, and closed it behind her, before heading towards the driver's side. Chenosh felt and heard the limousine start, but only paid minor attention to as she thought of the two young men who had sent her the flowers. When Luke opened the door to let her out, Chenosh headed to the third floor where the two men were staying, walking with a purpose. Adjusting the flowers to her left arm, she knocked on the door. After a minute or two Robert answered wearing a black t-shirt and brown slacks. His hair was wet, as if he had just gotten out of the shower, and he smelled of shampoo and soap.

"Hi. We weren't expecting you." Robert said motioning for her to enter. Chenosh stepped inside, the room was relatively clean a few clothes thrown here and there, but was enough to catch her attention. She had never liked disorder, not even as a child. Everything had to be need and tidy or she felt like she would go mad. Chenosh had always made sure to wash her hand whenever she touched something dirty before touching someone else, at least outside of the bedroom. Only in intimacy could she manage to let go of her compulsion to stay clean and more recently make sure others did so. To say she was a control freak when it came to such things was an understatement.

Her eyes continued on their journey, taking in everything about the room the soft white carpet under her shoes, the big screen T.V. in the right corner, the fact that there were signs on the nearest of two couches that one of the young men had slept in this room, a sliding glass door on the far side of the room leading out onto a balcony.

"I came to return the flowers." Chenosh said with a straight face. In the background she could hear a shower running, figured Gerald was probably taking his turn in it, now that Robert was done with his.

"But they were gifts from Gerald and I." Robert said, taken aback.

"And I don't want them." Chenosh said sternly.

"Why are you being like this?" Robert asked.

"Pursuing a relationship with me is a bad idea. You don't know what you are getting into." Chenosh said.

"No one really does, that's why dating is exciting, but that's not your problem is it?" Robert said sensing something was wrong.

"I tried to date a man once a human male. It did work out, no matter how much I wanted it too. You'll feel no different than he did. I won't change what I am." Chenosh replied.

"Are you going to give us a chance or are you just going to blame us for the fact that he was unwilling see how great you are? Why did do what happened last night?" Robert asked as Chenosh heard the shower turn off in the other room.

"What do you mean?" Chenosh said her telepathy confused. Right now she was getting two very different impressions from, and it was then that she realized what she had been doing.

'I've let my own doubts cloud my judgment.' Chenosh though, before focusing consciously on what Robert really felt. What she sensed fit the second impression wonder and adoration, but no false impression Robert clearly knew for the most part what she was, and had known in the first place...

"I mean why were you so focused on our pleasure? You could have fucked us and been done with it, we wouldn't have stopped you, perhaps we might not have been able to resist you in the first place.

"It is my way. Pain and pleasure and pain is what I use to get the response I want sexually, often enough I even cross the two." Chenosh said, unsure of how to handle this. She had expected.

"No doubt you are reading me now. Let me save you the trouble of finding it out for yourself It was my idea to come and meet you at the part. I just let Gerald take the lead for appearance. He has a very disciplined mind, and I thought it would be harder for you to read him, the rest I counted on luck to provide. I didn't want to risk you thinking that we just wanted you because of how exotic you are." Robert said.

"You wanted to see the real me, without me getting angry or holding back." Chenosh said, understanding.

"That was our intent." Gerald said entering the room with a towel wrapped around him. Walking over he stood on her left and Robert's right.

"We are both subs, and have been friends for a long time. Until now we have never met anyone like you." Robert said.

"So I take you want me to accept the both of you?" Chenosh said trying to hide a smile that threatened to creep onto her lips.

Both men knelt on both knees before her and Robert said, "If it would please you mistress."

Raising an eyebrow Chenosh said, "Very well."

Crossing to the front of the couch, she sat down.

"Come here ... the both of you." Her voice was calm and purposeful. Once the both of them came into view, they watched as she removed her shoes and wiggled her toes. Robert smiled as he crouched down and got on his knees. Crawling forward on all fours, he bent down and began kissing her feet. Gerald getting the idea, followed suit and focused his attention on Chenosh's left foot, while Robert took the right.

"Perhaps I could find a place for both of you, but you'll have to behave yourselves, and know that I don't share." Chenosh said.

Looking up at her Robert said, "We understand mistress, you won't regret this."

"See that I don't. Pack up your things and meet me downstairs." Chenosh said, putting her shoes back on before heading out the door.

Senator Dandsforth was one of the leading proponents for traditional values in the Unites States. Even with Senator Kessler's withdrawal of support, for what once been their shared cause, Dandsforth was ready to take up the standard and lead the charge. What no one expected was to Chenosh'ja, a publicly recognized business woman, captured on camera entering a charity dinner on the arms of two young men, one of them Dandsforth's only son. The next morning the senator called his son to find out what was going on, and both Chenosh and Robert were both in the room, listening to Gerald's end of the conversation.

"What I do with my life is none of you business dad, goodbye." Gerald said from a phone, as he sat at the kitchen table before hanging up, clearly angry.

"Are you alright?" Chenosh said, sensing his obvious anger, as well as his inner turmoil.

"If fine, thank you." Gerald said, trying to sound as pleasant as possible.

As awkward as it felt to her, Chenosh walked over and gave him a hug, knowing that's what he needed. Gerald returned it grateful for the caring gesture.

Later that very day, Chenosh got out of her company helicopter, and was driven directly to Dandsforth's home, where she knocked on the door to talk to him in person. A maid answered the door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.