A Splitting of the Soul
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by David Caspian

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The sequel of "Chenosh", this story picks up where the last story left off.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   DomSub   FemaleDom   Interracial   White Male  

"To what do I owe the honor of your presence grandfather." Chenosh said with a charming smile.

"False humility has never suited you Chenosh." Diun said noting her surprise, "I was always aware that Sebbun's body held two personalities, and I am not the only one."

"You never said anything about it, neither did my mother, I didn't even sense it." Chenosh said, caught totally unawares.

"We are Harreden child, and I was raised in the actual culture. What would a Harreden do when information threatened those they cared about?" Diun asked.

"They would hide it in whatever way they could." Chenosh replied thinking it over.

"It was important to let you sort things out on your own. Eventually you did learn to adapt, and even co-existed until now. She needs you now, at least some part of you." Diun said.

Not understanding, Chenosh reached out only to gasp in shock. What she saw took her heart and she crumbled to her knees. Reaching down Diun picked her up with Xander close behind. Seeing her fall, he was so worried.

"What's going on?" Xander asked him.

"She knows." Diun said.

"Knows what?" Xander replied.

"Sebbun is dying." Chenosh said, her eyes staring off into the distance. She could almost see her twin lying there in bed with his family and lovers gathered in the same home.

"The connection you share with your other body was meant to be kept with Sebbun. In time it was hoped you would realize this. We failed to consider the possibility that you would be able to use it so quickly, especially on your own. After college you would have lived on your own, among humans and outside of our family. Your "mother" was a Ki the first of her kind. As such she understood better than anyone that two sides must be balance. In effect you and your twin form a partnership." Diun explained.

"At our best we help each other. Like back in high school, and she needs me now." Chenosh said. Reaching out with her mind she touched Sebbun's.

'Chenosh?' Sebbun's voice came in loud and clear.

'I'm sorry. In my selfishness I have weakened you, and now I offer you my strength. I will come see you after work." Chenosh said using their mental connection to revitalize her twin. She saw an image of Sebbun getting up, strong and healthy like before.

'There is another.' Sebbun said.

'My other body. He is called Connor. We are now connected the three of us, and we have missed you.' Chenosh said. It was an admittance that Sebbun appreciated Chenosh rarely let anyone in to the real her. Most of the time you got a piece, if that.

"I will wait for you.' Sebbun said sending Chenosh her love. Chenosh felt it and smiled.

"With that problem taken care of, I was wondering if I could discuss some things with you." Diun said.

"What about?" Chenosh asked.

"A less intrusive method of helping humans. I mean no offense when I say yours tends to make them less human." Diun answered.

"Because it changes the genetic structure." Chenosh admitted.

"Excuse me, but didn't you just say your twin was dying and now she is better. Aren't you concerned at all?" Xander interrupted.

"That problem has been taken care of." Chenosh replied.

"How?" Xander asked.

"Sebbun and I were in essence Siamese twins, the exception being that we literally shared one body. As my grandfather explained we are supposed to say connected in one form or another. Sebbun balances me and it seems since I broke from my twin, he eventually began to weaken." Chenosh answered.

"Why didn't you then?" Xander said.

"Because in creating Connor, Chenosh created a new connection. By doing that she saved herself." Diun said.

"So that's it? She re-establishes a connection and everything is fine? You just go about your business as if nothing happened?" Xander asked in disbelief.

"I recognize that this is difficult for you to understand us so I will explain. Harreden psychology 101 at heart we are survivalists. That means we tend not to focus too long on any particular fear for too long. It doesn't help us to do otherwise so we've been bred and taught to ignore it. Now do you understand?" Chenosh said.

"So this is normal?" Xander asked.

"Yes." Chenosh answered.

"Ok ... ummm sorry for interrupting." Xander said, stepping back.

"Not a problem. You were saying grandfather?" Chenosh said.

"I was saying that my "contacts" would prefer you to also provide another delivery system for your cures. It could also open you up to more markets." Diun suggested. Chenosh understood completely what her grandfather met by "contacts". Having worked with the government on a number of issues, Diun had free communication with high ranked government officials and employees. No doubt those same people were nervous about any type of genetic tampering, and were voicing them to a man they trusted to attempt to take care of the problem. Chenosh took no offense to it, and did see a lot of potential in his suggestions.

"I could see that. Please inform your "contacts" that I will explore the new markets you are suggesting." Chenosh said.

"I even have a contract that you might be interested in. I could use a good partner, and your business interests would be useful." Diun said.

"What are the details?" Chenosh asked curious.

"I cannot list them all here, but I can say that NASA has been pushing for any technology that lessens the risk and cost of space travel. As you know my company sells its products at a substantially cheaper price than any competitor, the fact that we are the best at what we do puts us in a league of own. I see the same potential in your company, and your medical products could be specialized to aid in our mission. With successful sales to NASA you would find other government agencies offering you additional contracts." Diun said.

"I like the sound of it. When would they want to meet?" Chenosh asked.

"Perhaps as soon as a day or two. They are very eager to get started." Diun said.

"I would want at least two days to visit with family. I have been neglecting my duties there." Chenosh replied.

"Of course. I'll make the offer. I'm sure they will jump at the idea." Diun said.

Chenosh and Connor pulled into the gated community where Sebbun now lived. In the short time they had separated Sebbun had continued his study of art and had even begun making sculptures. Standing there in their twin's home Chenosh and Connor saw several paintings covering the walls.

"I've sold many of those I've made. No one was more surprised than me. We have no artists in our family." Sebbun said.

"You give yourself too little credit. I knew a long time ago that you were an accomplished. Your sketches were always so detailed when we were children. It is not a surprise to me that you have been so successful. The fact that none have come before you means that you have made this achievement all on your own." Chenosh said.

"And a great achievement it is." Connor agreed.

"I sense that you seem quite different for sharing one soul." Sebbun said.

"I do believe you are right. I imagine Connor, beneath all his practicality is a romantic. He is actually considering marriage with his current girlfriend." Chenosh said.

"Julia is a wonderful woman, and she likes kids." Connor said in response.

"Practically a criteria given the fact that we have kids." Chenosh commented with a smile.

"Kids?" Sebbun asked.

"I'm a great-grandfather." Diun said.

"You say that like you have always known." Sebbun said.

"Probably because he has. We can sense each other when we aren't blocking. It stands to reason that someone with considerable ability could sense anyone of us if they wanted to, whether we wanted them to or not." Chenosh responded

"In that you are quite correct. I can sense not only my family, but also every Harreden who comes to Earth. There are a number of them." Diun said.

"They are visiting for what? To see how we are interacting with Humans?" Sebbun asked.

"Yes." Diun said.

"We've sensed them too. The number of visits are increasing. Not a week has gone by in the last six month that we haven't at least felt their presence. They are very closed off, and we rarely even catch a stray thought or emotion. What we do sense is an intense interest, but it's odd..." Chenosh said.

"What do you mean odd?" Sebbun asked.

"You would think they would be just interested in us, but it seems to be split between us and humans" Chenosh answered.

"I suspect they are beginning to discover that they have underestimated the Human Race. I have often feared what will happen when majority make the shift." Diun said.

"They'll try to capture Earth or begin kidnapping Humans. The laws that govern the Harreden culture will crumble and possibly even civil war would be on the horizon." Chenosh said.

Stacy who had been standing in the background with Sebbun's other girlfriend asked, "Why would we cause all that?"

All of them turned to look at her. It was Sebbun who answered first.

"Because out of all the races we have visited, Humans are the most like us. You are much like we once were, and in addition we compliment each other more than any other pairing. That includes even our "tastes"." Sebbun said putting an emphasis on tastes. At first Stacy didn't get it and then after a moment she did. Blushing she looked away. It was true that even down to the taste of sexual fluids Humans and Harreden were very compatible in short they tasted good to each other. Add in their differences and that made either species even more exotic to each other. Like two magnets pulling at each other, it was only a matter of time before they came together.

"Isn't there any way that this meeting of our two people would be peaceful? After all, your family has managed it." Stacy asked.

"That is because of a predisposition. I still held even a small belief in the old god Pree'mus. Being a moral god, his example allowed me to think differently than the rest of my people, that and I was here alone. It provided a unique opportunity and I was overwhelmed with the beauty of your people. After that I made a choice to help you and it hasn't always been easy. Ask any of my children or grandchildren, and they will tell you how difficult it can be to fight our natures. We are aggressive this is part of who and what we are. Your own people generally pale in comparison. With our abilities we can back up that aggression so few can stop us. We have never met an enemy we could not eventually defeat. There is not a race we have not conquered that we actually wanted. This breeds within the Harreden culture a certain arrogance. By our strength we have the right to rule. As long as my people believe that they will subjugate the Human race, and you will be folded into our society. If any remnant of your original genetic structure remains it will only be in a small number, and that is not guaranteed. Human culture will become part of Harreden culture. Any weakness will be discarded or "fixed". At least that is one possibility." Diun said adding that last little note.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.