The Spanking Couples Cocksucking Contest - Cover

The Spanking Couples Cocksucking Contest

Copyright© 2008 by reddbunnz

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Debbie and Marion learn about a femdom Cocksucking and Spanking Contest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

It had been two months since Debbie had been sold into sexual slavery with Beth, and she was becoming very depressed. She had thought that she wanted to be a full time sexual slave to a dominant woman. And, she now is serving as a pussy eating, sexual slave to her friend, Beth. And, her best friend, Marion, was also serving similarly to another friend, Jacki. But, things were not as they seemed.

Debbie found the thrill of the chase was more fun than the result. Oh, she still liked occasionally licking and eating another woman's pussy and asshole, but she also found that she missed being on top, too. She was getting depressed, and Marion appeared the same. Every time Beth and Jacki had a joint session with their slaves, both Debbie and Marion appeared to be less enthusiastic than before. And, it was apparent to both Jacki and Beth. They, also, were spending more time with their male slaves, Ron and Bill, than their females. And, the two females were also spending more time chained in the punishment pillory because they lacked enthusiasm.

Finally, after about two months of sexual slavery, Beth announced that Jacki and Marion were cumming to visit tonight. And, there would be a decision forthcoming. This scared Beth. She was becumming more dominant each day. Debbie was not afraid of Beth. She was afraid of what type of "decision" would be made later today. And, she was very sore. She had been bent over in the punishment pillory since late last night, when she could not get Beth to cum with her tongue. Her heart was not in it, and it showed in the results. Beth was pissed, and Debbie knew it. This scared her to death.

Finally, the time had come. Beth released Debbie from the pillory, but did not attach the normal wrist and ankle cuffs. She was simply instructed to follow her upstairs to the Play Room. Debbie was surprised when she walked in. She expected to also see Jacki and Marion, but Ron and Bill also were both there. And, she saw three long rods sticking out from the fireplace. 'Oh, my god! Those are Branding Irons.' Debbie thought to herself. 'She's going to brand us tonight.' She was now more scared than ever.

"OK, slaves, shut up and listen." Jacki ordered to them all. "It has become evident that both Marion and Debbie are not happy with this relationship. I don't know why. But, the time has cum for us to 'Shit, or get off the pot.'"

"I agree." Beth added. "Debbie, you are one of the most unenthusiastic slaves I have ever had the displeasure to know. You used to love to be a sub. But, something has changed. And, you have become a very boring lover. It's apparent that this relationship must change. And, I am more concerned about it ruining our friendship in the future."

"Same applies to you, Marion. If it weren't for your former hubby, Ron, I would never cum. You too have become a very boring sex slave. This is something that must change tonight."

"Just then, their friend Suzy walked in with her sex slave, Denise. Denise was once again dressed as a French Maid. Debbie had never seen Denise wearing anything other than a French Maid's outfit. "I see you have started without me. Oh, well, we will discuss that later." Suzy said. "And, it looks like the irons are ready. Please proceed."

Debbie knew exactly what Suzy meant by 'And, it looks like the irons are ready'. She was now really afraid that this was not going to be a good night.

"Slave Marion," Jacki began. "The time has cum for you to decide if you are going to be my friend or my sexual servant. So far this experiment has been unsuccessful. You have not cooperated very well, and as a friend I have hesitated to force you to comply. Slave Denise is a very willing sexual slave for Mistress Suzy, but both you and Slave Ron have not been as pleasing to me."

"Slave Debbie," Beth added. "You can take Mistress Jacki's dissatisfaction with Slave Marion and multiply it by 100 for me. This must change tonight. So, tonight we have invited Mistress Suzy to attend a special Commitment Ceremony. You and Slave Marion must either commit to be our slaves full time, as you were ordered by the Femdom Weekend Court, or else. This also will include Slaves Ron and Bill. If you weren't personal friends, there would be no option. However, I have told Mistress Suzy that you two are not working out well as Full Time Slaves, and she and the Femdom Weekend Court have taken it under advisement."

Mistress Suzy then stepped forward. "But, first, let's get this ceremony started. Slave Denise, I have received special permission from the Femdom Weekend Court to make you my full—time Slave for Life. But, since it is a lifetime commitment, you must voluntarily agree. If you do not, our relationship is hereby terminated. Do you agree? If so, please indicated as such by stripping naked, getting on all fours, and turn your ass towards the fire." Slave Denise immediately stripped off her French Maid's outfit, fell to her hands and knees, then turned her ass to the fire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.