The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee - Cover

The Rise and Fall of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Copyright© 2008 by Mudak

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - President Eileen Stanford organizes a governmental committee dedicated to researching means of reducing the demand for genetic breast augmentation. One of the pioneers of the process, though, has other ideas in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Melody showed up for her sixth and final session early. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this excited. It was a happy feeling of excitement, not a nervous or anxious feeling. She couldn't be certain, but it almost seemed as though she was getting a better understanding of what her vagina had been trying to tell her these past few days.

She paused to admire her body reflected off of the glass in the door by the entrance to Dr. Eisenstadt's office. Even though she had found herself staring at her body nearly every time the opportunity had arisen, she hadn't tired of it. It echoed vaguely of a sense of narcissism that was more foreign than familiar to her. And the frequent masturbation didn't hurt, either. Whatever else was true, her doctor was definitely a genius.

She sat down in a seat, shuffled through a few magazines near her and decided she preferred playing with her breasts.

She was still fondling herself, squeezing, and admiring the firmness in her chest when Dr. Eisenstadt came into the waiting room and ushered her back to the examination room.

"Well, Melody! You seem energetic today. How's everything going?"

"Great! I can't believe you're almost done, but already I like what's been taking place."

"I'm glad to hear that. Care to tell me what's going on in your life right now?"

"Well, for starters, I've been touching myself a lot more and I think that's been helping me maintain a calmer attitude."

"Very good. Anything else?"

She paused for a minute, grasping for the right words. "Actually, yes. Do you ... do you remember that doctor who interviewed us a few days ago?"

"Yes..." Dr. Eisenstadt raised his voice as he hoped his command would hold.

"He called me this morning, asking me to testify before his committee."

"Really." The doctor gave no expression of relief. "Did he say what he wants you to testify about?"

"Just my overall experience in having the procedure done. Maybe they'll ask me why I'm doing this in the first place."

"You do realize that, unless you're provided with a subpoena, you're not required to go there."

"I know. But I want to tell them that their committee's got it all wrong. We should have more women getting this therapy, not less."

"I take it this means you're satisfied with your results thus far?"

"Absolutely!"

"Well, I see no reason why you couldn't appear before them if you'd be comfortable doing so."

"That's exactly my concern. I went into journalism because I'm more comfortable being an observer, not a participant."

"But haven't you already participated in some higher profile things? Didn't you ask the President herself a question in a recent press conference?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"But what? You still did it! And I think you made a positive impression on her, too."

"Well, we'll find that out at my next press conference."

"You know what I think you should do? I think you should testify before the committee, and then write a story both on your experience with your augmentation therapy, and your subsequent testimony." He smiled.

"I'll call Dr. Barton back and tell him I'll testify before the committee. No suh-penis, er, subpoena necessary. And I don't have a single negative thing to say about you, so don't worry about that."

Her doctor quietly chuckled at her mispronunciation of the word 'subpoena.' "Just be honest. That's all anyone wants or expects of you." This was working out better than he had planned. If the word 'testify' has the same word origin as 'testicles, ' then he really did have the committee by the balls, so to speak. "So, shall we conclude your therapy?"

"Yes, please!" Melody enthusiastically jumped on the examination table and started to undo her blouse.

"I need you to be completely naked for the final therapy. I'm going to cover your entire body this time."

"All right!"

In almost no time at all, Melody was standing in front of him, completely nude. Dr. Eisenstadt smiled. He knew full well that, at the start of these therapy sessions, but she would've been more tentative about the request, if she'd been willing at all to stand here naked.

"I'd say your nipples have grown to their final size and your breasts are nearly there."

"Thank you, Doctor!"

"You're very welcome. I'll be right back with the sponge that we'll use for the final treatment."

She jumped back up on the examination table and started to kick her legs anxiously. She calmed down when he returned.

"Are you ready?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.