Time Waits For No One - Cover

Time Waits For No One

Copyright© 2008 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Come and meet Hero John. He is not your average hero, he is of all things a lawyer on earth. One who looks for the loop holes in the agreements. Watch him turn the world of Hero's, Companion's Caretakers and Chaos on it's preverbal ear when he changes the rules of the game.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Time Travel   Humor  

Traveling Here and There

It was this morning when I decided that not having some of the modern convinces of life started to bother me. Specifically, dental floss and Q-tips were on the top of my list. I guess my idea of getting down and dirty was starting to change. I knew in the back of my mind that I would be fine once the mission was over but at this point being without those particular items bothered me.

We had left the patrolled area and were now in the wilds. Tina was ahead of us while we made our way down the road. The morning was uneventful and we stopped a little distance from the road to have a cold lunch. We could have eaten in the saddle but a break was welcomed.

When back in the saddle and on our way, Tina came riding back to us fast. She pointed off to the woods before she met us. We started that way as she cut from the road to meet us there. “There are some men ahead. Riding fast this way,” she reported when she was close enough.

We stayed hidden in the trees and watched as they came riding by and then passed us. A few minutes later another larger group of men came riding past. We discussed it and decided that we would stay off the road for a while and make our way through the woods. It would take longer but with only four of us it would be safer.

I had hoped for a bed at an inn but being off the road slowed us down so that was not possible. We camped out that night having a found a large depression in the earth where we could keep the light from our campfire from being easily seen. We took turns keeping watch through the night and were back in the saddle shortly after sunup.

I had read the adventures of the other Heroes and they all have one common thread in their past: they were warriors from Earth with some military experience. I was a lawyer who battled in the courtroom. I wasn’t a couch potato, but I did not think my skills, even with my training, were enough to keep me alive when it came down to a fight with someone who had spent years training with a sword. I would have to work on that when I had the opportunity.

So we traveled a bit more safely and would try to keep out of the way of trouble until it was absolutely necessary to confront it. Our progress slowed to almost a crawl at times due to the density of the woods. Finally, we decided the road would be better at this point so Boland took up the drag position and Tina went ahead. Since the others were out of earshot, I decided to ask Kathy some questions.

“So Kathy, why is it every time I am going on a mission there seem to be others who want to come with me?”

“Why for the adventure, of course,” she replied.

“Really? It seems more likely that I have protectors to watch over and guide me.”

“It’s just your imagination,” she said with a wink.

Yes, it was my imagination all right. No doubt the loyalty Samuel had from those he knew was part of the reason I was always helped with my adventure. Being the well versed lawyer that I was, I would not refuse their help, especially since the rules of engagement could easily cost you your life. It only convinced me to get additional training with weapons when I got back to Earth.

We came upon the town and inn just before noon. Over lunch we talked with the owner about the distance to the river. He said it was just over a three-day ride and there was only one inn between here and there. He did mention there were some towns by the river. We decided to spend the rest of the afternoon here to restock, refit and rest.

Nothing about it was exciting, but it was necessary. We were in the store getting supplies when three men came in and looked at us. From the looks of them and their stares at us, I got the feeling that this afternoon was not going to be all rest.

We paid for the supplies but at Kathy’s insistence left them with the store owner to pick up later. It was a lesson about being prepared. You didn’t want anything in your hands but your sword if it came to that. We had left the store and were on our way back to the inn when it came to that. Now there were four of them in front of us and three behind us.

One of them came at us with the idea to grab Tina. He paid for that foolishness with his life. Tina had a dagger in her hand before he got close enough, and she had him sliced open stem to stern before they understood what had happened.

When he had come close we pulled our swords and daggers out. One look at their friend dying on the ground and something changed. They made a halfhearted attempt to get closer to us but we took up a defensive position our backs to one another. Then with the sound of him is his death rattle as his life ended, their will to stay and fight ended too. The death of one of them so quickly melted their will to fight but I was certain we had not seen the end of them.

Boland searched his body and there was nothing but an old dagger, and it was in such sad shape that it was worthless. We dragged the body out of the middle of the street, and then we went back to get our packages. Next we stopped at the armory and bought some extra items that we might need more of in case we had a protracted fight on our hands later with the six of them as we continued our mission.

That done, we headed back to the rooms and loaded everything into them, repacked all of our supplies and bedrolls. Then we decided that an afternoon nap was in order. Tina stayed with me while Boland and Kathy took the opportunity to be together. From the sounds coming from their room through the wall they did indeed.

One hand across my mouth and another shaking my arm woke me up. Tina looked at me and then at the door. You could just see some light movement of the handle as someone was trying to jimmy the lock. As quietly as we could we got our weapons out and let them continue to pick at the lock. Whoever was trying was not very good, so I motioned for Tina to open the door handing her my key. I put my sword at a forty five degree angle right above the lock where someone would likely be kneeling down.

She ever so gently put the key in and opened the door. When it clicked, we heard some whispers on the other side, but they turned quickly into screams once Tina pulled the door open and I thrust the sword forward. We had caught them by surprise, and I pulled my sword out of the neck of the one and put it into the belly of the one standing behind him. With the door blocked in front of them the farthest one from us bolted down the hall. Tina called out for Boland and Kathy to come and help and their door opened. We were now four against three, and they were trapped. We took no pity, gave no quarter, killing them all. The innkeeper was not happy when we flung their bodies down the staircase.

He was in a bit of a huff when we came downstairs a few moments later. “Friends of yours?” Kathy asked.

“They threatened me if I didn’t tell them your rooms.” There was fear in his eyes likely from what we might do to him for telling them.

“Well they won’t bother you again,” she commented.

“I can see that. What should I do with them?”

“Toss them out on the street like the one earlier today,” I said.

We went back upstairs, locked the rooms and cleaned up. Since we were awake we had an early dinner. It was a quiet affair as it was early, and we might have just created a reputation with those in the town. Back in the rooms we secured everything again and went to bed. This time with Boland and me in our room while Tina with Kathy were in theirs.

I slept lightly all night thinking that we were not as secure as I hoped, but it was quiet. We were back up and on the road at first light. This morning we stayed together and took the horses galloping for about an hour. It was a bit riskier that way, but I wanted to get some distance between us and that town. We slowed down and Tina went back out in front. Kathy went behind and Boland was my traveling companion.

“I didn’t see the children that I gave to you when I was at the inn,” I said as we rode.

“Not to worry; they are still with us. Kathy would sooner lose me before them. It does no good for them to only work all the time. So Kathy insists they learn from others in town also.”

“A well rounded education then, it seems?”

“Well, we don’t have a school for them like they do in the larger towns and cities. But Samantha and Joe will make sure they are well fed and cared for.”

“Of that I am certain.”

It was Kathy who was riding up this time. There were others behind her, she said. We caught up to Tina and continued riding hard. We rode for a short time and then veered off the road and out into the woods when there was a slight curve. Once in the woods we found a small rise that we could hide behind and got off the horses with crossbows and bows. We waited there and heard the other horses gallop past. Tina left and climbed a tree that was not far from us, so she could see further. We were looking when there was a rock that fell among us. I looked up and Tina was pointing to the road and to the forest on the side of us.

She came down, we got the horses and worked our way farther back into the forest. It would be better for us if they were all together for now. Tina had seen six on the road and three others in the forest. That was nine against four, not good odds. We needed to bring our crossbows to bear on all of them to help with the odds issue. Reaching out to kill them before they got closer to us was the best way to do that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.