Starting Over
Chapter 18: Be Mine

Copyright© 2008 by Little Owl

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Be Mine - Can a forty-something single mother really start over when the odds are against her?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Sunday afternoon came too soon for Trisha and she left Mark's to return to her home and wait for Greg and Peter. After Jeff dropped them off, the trio headed back to Mark's. When they got there, Jeremy and Rachel had already arrived.

"I hope we didn't keep you waiting," Trisha apologized.

"Jeremy and Rachel just got here," Mark offered, while greeting Trisha with a peck on the cheek. After an enthusiastic round of greeting from the brothers, everyone sat down for dinner. Dinner conversation flowed easily; an outside observer would not have been able to tell that Jeremy had been absent from the family for a couple of years. As dinner was finishing and dessert was being laid out, Mark directed the conversation.

"It's almost February first, and that means that Valentine's Day will be here before we know it," Mark observed.

"I'm not a big one for the romantic, mushy holidays," Trisha offered, hoping that Mark wouldn't feel obligated to do anything for her.

"Maybe not," Mark continued, "but I have some making up to do so, at least for this year, I'm going to take advantage of every mushy and romantic holiday that I can! Besides, you haven't heard what I had in mind, yet." Relenting, Trisha gestured to offer Mark the floor to continue.

"My brother and his family were going to go down to Florida to visit my parents during Valentine's weekend. I would like to take us all down there, too; Jeremy, you and Rachel are also invited. It's only for the weekend but it would be a family vacation that you all could use to reconnect before Jeremy is off for training. And, my folks have this great beach right outside their back door that is just great for moonlight campfires." The boys all voiced their enthusiastic approval, but then turned toward their mother for her decision.

"If we rely on the democratic system, the majority seems to have spoken." Resounding cheers echoed from the dining room. After the dessert was eaten and cleared, Greg and Peter showed Jeremy and Rachel the family room and challenged them to matches of pool and air hockey. Trisha stayed upstairs and helped Mark with the dishes.

"Are you really alright with going to Florida for Valentine's?" Mark asked.

"Honestly? I'm trying to stop myself from feeling like you're trying to buy us; but, I know it's just my pride talking. Once I quiet that, then, yes, I like the idea of being ANYWHERE with you!"

Trisha smiled. She hadn't realized until this past weekend how much she had truly missed Mark. Not just for the love making, but his love of all of them. He has accepted them all, including Jeremy, despite the baggage they all carried.

"Hey," he coaxed, wrapping her up in his arms. "If anyone is being bought, it's me. And, I'm gladly selling! There has been something about you that has haunted me from the first moment I saw you. And, after realizing some of the hurt and pain you suffered, some of it caused by me, you still welcomed me into your heart. I want you to realize that you don't have to be alone anymore — none of you do." With that, he bent his head to capture Trisha's mouth with his.

"Oh," a startled voice interrupted, "I didn't mean to interrupt."

"It's okay, Rachel," Trisha welcomed. "Is everything okay downstairs?"

"Greg, Peter and Jeremy are trying to one-up each other; it's a guy thing. I told them I'd come up to see about getting drinks." Rachel's eyes looked down toward the floor.

"Was there something else?" Trisha asked, curious as to the young woman's behavior.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Trisha led the young woman into the living room while Mark busied himself in the kitchen cleaning up and getting drinks for the boys.

"What is it?"

"I know we just met, and all, but I just wanted to let you know," Rachel began, "how much this means to Jeremy, and me. When his grandmother told him about the court date, he went, but was scared as to what would happen. He wanted to see you, and talk to you, but he wasn't sure you'd want to do the same. He was just as nervous when we got to the pizza place. But, afterwards, he told me that it felt like he had never left. Now, with this. He's just so happy right now. I know we're young and we haven't been together long, but we've been talking about getting engaged. Jeremy wanted to wait until he got his life more on track. He wanted to wait until he could reconcile with you." Rachel had to pause. Trisha could see the emotion in this woman, and was very proud her son had chosen her.

"There's a lot of pain between us," Trisha explained. "But, I think we might be able to put that behind us. I don't want to continue to live in the past. Greg and Peter need Jeremy just as much as Jeremy needs them. And, I need my son back." The two women hugged as Mark came in the room.

"I've got the drinks ready," he announced, not noticing the moist eyes of the ladies.

"I'd better get back downstairs before they come up!" Rachel said, getting up from the sofa. "Thanks." And then she took the drinks from Mark and was off.

"Everything okay?" Mark asked, finally realizing that he had interrupted something.

"Perfect!" Trisha wrapped herself around Mark and enjoyed his warmth and love.

Mark made all the arrangements for Valentine's Day. Greg and Peter were all excited about their first plane ride. And, sharing it with new friends and their big brother helped to heighten their excitement.

Jeremy and Rachel were a bit nervous about this trip. Rachel had never flown and was anxiously hanging onto Jeremy. Jeremy was nervous for other reasons. He and Mark had continued to talk after their last visit. Jeremy was looking for insight into his mother, as well as advice on matters of the heart with Rachel.

Phil and Margie were waiting on their front porch Friday evening when the two full mini-vans pulled up outside. The vans had barely come to a stop when the doors flew open and the four younger boys bounded out. Jeremy and Rachel exited a little slower. Jeremy was concerned over how Mark's family would receive him. Joe had included Jeremy in a number of conversations during the flight, but these were Mark's parents. When Trisha introduced the young couple, Margie and Phil genuinely welcomed them to their home, and family. A wave of relief washed over Jeremy and he knew that he could enjoy the weekend.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.