Fixing More Than Intended - Cover

Fixing More Than Intended

Copyright© 2008 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fixing a computer for a female friend of a friend leads to some good foursome action. as she discovers the repair man is non other than her favourite bdsm writer....

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

A male nurse friend of mine, Paul, passed on my contact details to Helen, a BBW nurse he occasionally worked alongside. She was having trouble with her home pc and he knew I fixed them cheaply, especially if it was for a deserving cause such as a nurse.

So Helen called me and arranged for me to go look at the troublesome pc. At this point allow me to describe Helen to you, as I already said she is a BBW standing five feet two inches tall and wearing size 18 dresses, her long hazel hair hanging shoulder length around a pretty if slightly chubby face. Her large frame is complimented with her large 40DD breasts but she still had a very sexy look about her.

Anyway I arrived at her flat and began to ask about the problems she was experiencing and discovered her pc was running extremely slowly and often would freeze when she was in the middle of important course work for her nursing job. I began with the basics running defragmentation programs but this did not increase the speed at all. I then began to open up the pc case, but to do this I had to move some paperwork, which suddenly revealed a story entitled "Freedom Denied" by Niteowluk2003, well I did not know whether to blush or simply ignore this for it was a story I had wrote a while ago and posted on a few websites.

Helen saw me looking at the story, although not as she suspected reading it, she commented that she had found the story to be well written and turned her on no end, in fact she joked that she would give the author a new idea for a story if she ever met him.

I asked her to come here and quickly logged into the main story site I used, carefully hiding my password I logged into the authors section and the stats page. Then showing her that the self same story had received some 15,000 initial downloads and when the additional chapters were totalled, there were seven chapters in total, it had received some 95, 000 downloads. Helen recovered her composure quickly and asked me to autograph her printed copy of the story.

Helen suddenly realized that if I could access such information I must be the author and she now blushed. I told her to stop her blushes as I was flattered by her compliment. I continued to close down her pc and opened up the case, removing the hard drive and checking its specs. I pointed out to her that this was her real problem for who ever had built the pc for her had used outdated parts for her hard drive ran at 5200 rpm and most CPU's prefer a 72,000 rpm hard drive to keep up with the processor speed.

I reached into my tool box and removed a hard drive, showing her the specs of this unit and offered to sell her this second user unit for £25.00 it was a faster larger hard drive than her existing one. She was obviously concerned about the replacement of the data on her hard drive till I explained this was not an issue as I had a ghost writer which would allow the data to be copied across to her new hard drive as an identical image of her old hard drive.

I installed both the hard drives and began the ghosting process, as this ran I asked her about the story. I asked, "So do you like the idea of being dominated or dominating someone else?"

Helen responded, "Both for I am what is known as a switch, I am sub missive to dominant men and dominant to submissive men and women, although I have never met a dominant female so I do not know how I would react to that!"

"Oh ok, so does that mean you have no master to serve at the moment as your in dominant mode or am I wrong?" I asked.

"Oh no it's not like that; I don't go through modes but react to individual circumstances and people. I could be in a room with many people and be sub with those who show a strong character and Dom with those showing weak characters!" She explained.

Suddenly the computer bleeped telling us it needed rebooting and after removing the faulty hard drive and restarting the pc we continued our chat. "So if I told you to do something knowing now that I am the dominant Ray from this story you would do it without hesitation then?" I asked.

Helen looked at the floor, never answered apart from slowly deliberately nodding her head.

"Remove your blouse!" I demanded.

Helen continued to look at the ground and her hands immediately went to the top button on her blouse, quickly and carefully she undid each of the buttons revealing more and more of her deep cleavage. Until with the very last button she slipped her shoulders from the blouse and as it slide down her arms it fluttered quickly to the floor behind her.

Her heavy breast were held tightly together in her large bra, which despite its size looked very lacy indeed and it clearly allowed her erect nipples to show through; as they appeared dark and hard coming to a point almost half an inch from her breasts. No sooner had the blouse hit the floor than Helen was trying to cover her large semi exposed boobs with her hands. I demanded she now raise her skirt up to her waist.

Helen dropped her hands away from her bra and began to slowly raise the hem of her skirt, eventually revealing her dark blue satin camisole panties, a deeper dark wet patch covering her cunt area. I turn to her and said, "You fucking horny little slut, your cunt is already leaking its juicy nectar and I have not so much as touched your over heated body! You have to be the horniest fuck slut in London to produce so much cunt juice from just thinking of my hands pinching your nipples or rubbing your wanton slut's slit!"

Again Helen blushed but never said a word and continued to look down to the floor, I walked over to her and placing my mouth very close to her ear I whispered, "I am going to remove your fucking bra, bitch and then you are going to remove your skirt, and you will tell me that you want my cock up your horny slut of a cunt and my hands to twist and pinch your fucking heated tits"

I undid the bra clasp and allowed the straps to slide down her arms, her large soft breasts flopped forward now unrestrained by the bra and her nipples peeked out from behind their lacy cup. Immediately Helen reached around behind her and unzipped her skirt and then stood up straight as her skirt slid to the floor and her bra slid off her arms to land on top of her skirt.

Now Helen was stood naked apart from her soaking wet panties before me, a man she had met for the first time less than two hours ago. I slowly walked around her letting her know I was ogling her large body. Every so often I would stop and place a hand on her flesh, either an arse cheek or some tit flesh; when I did so I would tell her that soon my common little slag would be panting and begging for some real cock.

I commented on how large my slut's arse was and how big a target it would make for me to spank her. I then leaned close to her and whispered, "I wish I had known; I would have brought my other work bag, the one with the ropes, chains, handcuffs and vibrator's in it!"

She suddenly replied, "Oh Master, I have an assortment of toys in my bedroom, if you wish I could fetch those for you to use!"

I stopped right in front of her; looked her square in the eyes and said, "Yes my fuck toy, do that, but take a large tray or something to use as a large tray and lay out all your fuck me toys on the tray so they can clearly be seen and handled!"

Helen quickly scooted off to the kitchen before disappearing off into the bedroom; she returned some ten minutes later with a white fluffy towel on the board she was using as a tray, a pink smaller towel covered the contents of the tray as she presented the tray at waist level to me. I ordered her to put it on the coffee table and then instructed her to use only her mouth to remove the pink towel cover.

When she lifted the towel, there was an array of toys and implements on the tray, ranging from vibrators from 6 inches to a fifteen inch four inch thick monster, there were three butt plugs small medium and large, two paddles of leather effect look and one of those had pointed studs in the fascia of the body. Also there was a riding crop of thin springy leather with a one inch square flap at the striking end, there were several lengths of the sort of soft bondage rope, two pairs of handcuffs, two nipple chains and a pair of vibrating nipple clamps plus a leather tawse with at least 12 strings to it. These strings had been knotted at various points along their length and I realized that it meant extra pain when used to whip a person's flesh. The handle of this tawse was penis shaped and had two pointed studs sticking from the side walls.

I looked at Helen, still naked except for her camisole panties, whose wet patch was now considerably larger than it was before. I ordered her to remove these panties and beg for me to allow her to suck her own cunt juice from the wet patch. Helen quickly removed her panties and revealed her shaven cunt with a clit bar piercing her hood. She began to initially ask for permission to savour her cunt juice from the crutch of her panties and when that was denied she began pleading to taste her sweet nectar via her panties.

Just then the door bell rang and a look of panic registered on Helen's face, she looked beyond me at the wall clock and said, "Shit, its Janet and her wimp of a boyfriend Peter!"

I asked how she knew and she admitted that she had arranged for them to come over as Janet was a sub who wanted to see how to train her even more sub missive boyfriend Peter!

I told her to go let them in then and I would give them a surprise lesson they would never forget.

Helen grabbed the small pink towel to cover herself till I warned her that if she did that she would be made a proper example of. She immediately dropped the towel and went to the front door, leading the new couple into the living room where I was waiting. I could imagine Janet's surprise to be met at the door with the supposedly Dom Helen already naked and highly aroused, but imagine Peter's face, for all he had been told was they were visiting a work colleague of Janet's.

As soon as they entered the room, I stepped forward and told Helen to get down on her hands and knees. Knowing better than to argue, she immediately got down on her hands and knees, with her large arse pointed in Peter's direction. I noticed he was avidly looking at her cunt trapped between those meaty thighs. Even Janet was a little embarrassed as I instructed Helen to introduce us. Without getting up she said, "Master Ray, I would like you to meet my submissive little horny slut Janet and her wimp cock loving pimp Peter!"

I looked at the totally embarrassed pair and my eyes took in the small slim body of Janet, she stood four foot ten tall around a size 8 dress with 34 B breasts which although small looked ideally proportioned on her frame. Her short cropped blonde hair gave her an almost boyish appearance. Peter stood a good foot taller than Janet and although slim in appearance he had an almost effeminate appearance, later learnt that Janet regularly had him wearing women's clothing and did him a full make up makeover which obviously left its impression.

I picked up Helen's panties and asked her, "Bitch Helen, what am I holding here?"

She glanced at my hand and then in a low seductive voice she replied, "Master they are my soaking wet panties; that you made me remove not half an hour ago and refused to allow me to suck the juices from!"

I held them out towards Peter and Janet, in such a way that they could clearly see the very wet dark stained patch. I invited peter to smell them and tell me what he thought; he sheepishly sniffed them and said, "Very nice, I am sure!"

I shot him a disgusted look and turned to Janet, "I repeated my instructions to Janet and asked her what she thought!"

Janet began, "Oh they smell very erotic and it is quite an aphrodisiac smelling the cunt juice of a horny fucking bitch!"

I smiled and then turned to Peter, "You little faggot, you have so much to learn, your common whore of a girlfriend knows more than you, but she is still a useless fucking tart!"

Janet almost began to protest, until the stern look I shot her silenced her.

"Open your mouth, Peter!" I demanded. As he did so I popped the panties into his mouth. "Suck hard, my little cock loving faggot and now tell me what it tastes like?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.