Eyes in the Night - Cover

Eyes in the Night

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man finds that he is the descendant of vampire race that was thought to destroyed or exiled by the other vampires they once ruled. In a string of events, he will begin to discover his true potential as he is hunted by the family he has always known and the father he never knew.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Horror   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Female   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution  

A long-legged brunette in a short plaid mini skirt and black spaghetti strap top entered a cheap motel with a young man in tow. She could tell he was very nervous; the young man was practically trembling, as he closed the door behind him and watched her take a seat on the bed.

"Is this your first time, baby?" The woman asked, and she wasn't just referring to his first time with a prostitute. Everything about him practically screamed virgin. The boy wore thick black rimmed glasses, and wore a polo shirt with slacks and sneakers. His black hair was cut short and not in a stylish manner: it was a bowl cut, and did nothing for his looks. Still, he wasn't a total loss in the looks department, she had seen worse. If some girl took the time to clean him up a little and get him some new clothes, then he might be relatively handsome.

Noticing that he couldn't look her in the eye as he nodded an affirmative to her question, Lana smiled, saying, "I love virgins. Why don't you come over here and sit by me?"

Hesitantly the young man crossed the floor to her and took a seat, sitting at the edge of the bed, his back perfectly straight and tense.

"Your brother said that it's your birthday. Can I ask how old you are and what's your name?" She asked.

"Louie ... I'm eighteen. Do ... I have to pay now or..." Louie asked, unsure of how to broach the subject.

Pressing a finger to his lips Lana shushed him, saying, "Don't worry, your brother already paid. Now relax, Louie. By the time I'm finished with you, you'll be a man."

They started kissing, and Lana patiently let him catch on as he clumsily tried to copy the movements of her tongue and lips. Eventually he got the hang of it, and they moved on to taking off clothes. Lana knew Louie's brother well. He had been a former customer of hers before he headed off to college, and though the two brothers looked nothing alike, Lana had performed a similar service for bill on his eighteenth birthday. Even if Bill hadn't paid her so much, she still would have enjoyed taking her time with his younger brother. She hadn't been joking when she said she loved virgins; there was something about being a young man's first that got her all hot and bothered.

Louie couldn't believe it; here he was with a gorgeous prostitute, and his brother Bill was paying for it all.

"Just enjoy yourself, Louie, and if Lana asks if you're a virgin, then say yes. Trust me, that will be all she needs to be really eager to screw your brains out." Bill had said, his older brother was now a model for a growing fashion company, and looked the part. That morning he had been dressed in casual clothes as he dropped off his little brother, right in front of the motel where Louie and Lana were supposed to meet.

"But suppose she..." Louie began, worried that Lana would not want to sleep with him. Unfortunately Louie had experienced very brutal experiences with the ladies. Some of them just laughed at him when he asked them out.

"Don't worry about it, bro. Lana won't be like the girls at school. Now have fun, and call me after you're done, and I'll pick you up right here in the parking lot." Bill said.

Now back in the motel, Lana helped him undress before giving him his first blowjob. Louie gasped at the feeling of having his cock being worked inside her warm mouth. It did not take him long to get hard, and Lana expertly slipped a condom onto his member. Straddling his lap, she grasped his penis and guided it inside of her. Once it was all the way, she slowly began to ride his cock, moving up and down and listening to Louie groan and moan at how good it felt. Leaning back, Lana began working him faster and harder until Louie began to feel the beginnings of his first orgasm. Both had been pleasantly surprised that he hadn't popped off earlier, but now Louie couldn't stop it even though he didn't want this to end.

As he grew closer and closer to that moment, something else started to happen: at first he thought he was just feeling overwhelmed by the myriad of new sensations he was feeling, but moment by moment he could feel everything else become fuzzy around him except Lana. Something deep within him pushed forth, an instinctual drive he had never felt before. Grabbing Lana roughly around the wais, t he rolled them both until he was on top. Following an urgent need to bury himself within he began fucking her with increasing force.

Lana liked it rough, and though virgins usually couldn't perform this well during their first time, Lana was willing to just go with it. Even when Louie started to growl, she took it as just him getting into the moment. When Louie came and withdrew from inside her, she expected that to be it, but then he pushed his cock back in, and she noticed something different.

Why does he need a condom — had the original one broken — I think you need to amend this

"Wait, you need to put on a condom." Lana began to say, except it was cut off when Louie's mouth shut her up by covering hers with his. His kissing had definitely gotten better this time around, in fact if she didn't know any better, Lana might have thought it was a different person. Gone was the chaste shyness of the Louie she had first met, this kiss, while not perfect, most certainly had an edge to it, in fact it seemed downright forceful in its attitude. Lana began to make pleasurable sounds as the kiss continued, along with his steady thrusts. When he broke the kiss to switch his attention to her neck, at first she felt disappointed, until she started to like the feeling of his lips against skin.

Louie couldn't help but inhale the sweet scent of her perfume, but the scent of something even more divine drew him to press closer. The pulsing of a vein in her neck drew his attention. The steady and powerful beating of her heart, making it dance beneath her skin hypnotically. A new thought entered his mind.

'I want to taste her. She smells so good. Just a little..." Louie thought, fangs for the first time appearing in his mouth, ready and waiting.

A sharp pain made Lana gasp in surprise and shock, but the sucking on her neck brought with it a pleasurable sensation, one orgasmic in its flavor.

"Yes..." Lana manages to say, her mind drifting into a cloudy daze. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her body caught in some invisible spell. Every cell in her body felt connected in a way she can't describe, she felt joyful and at peace as he continues to draw life from her. Instead of taking more, he stops, he breathes heavily, as if overcome by some great effort. How he longs to take more, but something inside him tells him not to. Lana whimpers for more. She would gladly give all over herself for a little bit more of that feeling. It was better than any orgasm she had ever felt, because it was more than just the physical part of her that had felt good, but her entire person. Instead, Louie drew his tongue across the two fang marks on her neck, and watched them close before his eyes. Licking his lips, he relished the taste of her blood, and soon felt the urge to fuck her again. With renewed vigor he brings her to one last orgasm before spurting one last time inside of her. Getting dressed as she falls asleep, Louie found himself heading out into the night, an invisible force driving him on.

Louie woke up at on a park bench to sound of a woman's voice.

"Excuse me, sir, but you'll have to get up. You can't sleep here." The voice said. Louie turned towards her, revealing his face. Both of them recognized each other immediately. The woman was a cop, and the cop was Dana Erickson's mom: one of the most popular girls in the school.

"Louie Cartier?" Mrs. Erickson said.

"Mrs. Erickson?" Louie asked in response.

She smiled and said, "You can call me Claudia. Do your parents know where you are?"

Louie shook his head, "I was out celebrating my graduation."

"Well that's good, still you shouldn't be sleeping out here." Claudia said.

"To tell you the truth I'm not sure exactly how I got here." Louie said, looking around.

"Well, you look alright to me. Have you been drinking?" Claudia asked, shining her flashlight in his eyes. Louie's head immediately jerked back as he felt a stab of pain in both of his eyes. Tears immediately came forth as he sucked in breath after breath, willing the pain to go away. After a few moments it settled to a dull ache.

"Are you alright?" Claudia asked with genuine concern in her voice.

"The light hurts all of the sudden." Louie answered, trying to wipe the tears from his eyes.

Claudia leaned closer to smell his breath, satisfied that he was really not drunk she said, "I'm sorry. I was just doing my job."

"I know ... just please don't do that again." Louie said, attempting a warm smile despite his aching head.

"I won't, I promise." Claudia said, sitting down beside him. Louie had known Claudia practically his whole life; he and Dana had been to the same schools all the way up from kindergarten, and there was a time that he use to spend time at her house when they had been friends. That had all ended in middle school when she became part of the popular crowd.

"How are you feeling now?" Claudia asked after a few moments.

"Better, thanks." Louie said. The pain seemed to disappear in a relatively short time.

Claudia smiled and glanced up at the stars, giving Louie some more time to recuperate fully. After a while Louie happened to glance over at her, and his gaze oddly fell on her neck. His eyes focused and alertly took in every curve and line, especially a pulsing vein just underneath the surface. Louie tasted blood in his mouth as his fangs slipped out of their hiding places. Curious at this sudden taste, he ran his tongue over his teeth and gums.

"Ow!" He said, as his tongue hit the tip of his very sharp left fang.

"What?" Claudia asked, immediately turning towards her.

"Nothing." Louie mumbled as he tried to hide his teeth.

"Are you sure? I could have sworn you just cried out in pain." Claudia ventured.

Shaking his head and doing his best to sound convincing while still hiding his teeth, Louie replied, "Nope. Everything fine here."

Whether she believed him or not, Claudia just shrugged and checked her watch.

"My shift is about to end. If you want I could give you lift some place after I punch out." Claudia offered.

"Sure. Thank you." Louie said, not knowing what else to say. 'What the hell is happening to me?' Louie asked himself.

Louie waited out in the lobby while Claudia got ready to leave. It was about an hour before she was ready to head out the door, and they headed out to her car: a green Ford Thunderbird.

"So where do you want to go ... Louie, are you alright?" Claudia asked, seeing Louie immediately begin to back away from her, before turning and running.

"Louie?" Claudia asked.

A sudden and powerful desire to take Claudia in more ways than one frightened Louie. He began backing way, and with each step the urgency diminished at least a little, but it was far from gone. Willpower kept him from losing all control, but something told him he could not hold out for long. Running away seemed the only option to keep them both safe from whatever was happening. Dashing away at full speed, he made it to the park and was taking a brief respite to catch his breath from all the mental excursion. He was so involved in his own internal battle, that he didn't hear Claudia approach.

"Louie? What's wrong?" Claudia asked.

"Please ... stay away." He begged. She smelled so good, he could feel her very presencen and he could feel his will breaking as she moved closer and closer.

"It's all right." Claudia offered, trying to sooth him.

"No it isn't. Please go away before it's too late." Louie said, closing his eyes tightly, and hoping against hope that she would do as he asked.

"Too late for what?" Claudia asked, and just as she uttered those words, his mental walls crumbled. In a flash of movement he had her pressed up against a tree. In the next, he had reached up underneath her long skirt to get at her panties. Fingers pushed themselves inside her and Claudia moaned in pleasure. She was at Louie's mercy at that moment: a play thing to be toyed with. Every hidden desire that Louie had kept locked away under a tight lid now spewed forth, taking hold of him.

"You don't know how long I've wanted you." Louie said, confessing his long existing crush on Dana's mother. She had always been so beautiful to him. Claudia was a proud woman, strong and intelligent, not to mention gorgeous. Her husband had died only a few years earlier, and then Louie allowed himself to freely fantasize about her. He had always felt so guilty staring at another man's wife and thinking about her as did. Quite by accident he had seen her naked when he was in 7th grade, and he had never been able to get that image out of his head. Her firm breasts, were not much bigger than a hand full, but were pert and lovely. Claudia's trim figure and beautiful tight ass, followed by her beautiful green eyes and long red hair that was now tied up in a bun at the back of her head. She had haunted his dreams and even his daydreams.

Slipping his fingers he tasted her, licking his fingers one by one. Claudia's lips found his, as he had her pinned between him and the tree, his hips grinding into hers. He could feel the heat from her pussy through their layers of clothing, as their tongues moved inside each other's mouths. Breaking the kiss, he turned her and plunged his teeth into her neck, hugging her to him.

"Yes! Yes!" Claudia cried out, as he fed upon her.

With each passing second, Louie's mind opened up to a wealth of knowledge. He understood at that moment fully what he was doing and why. Pulling back immediately he stopped, realizing with horror what he had already done.

"Forgive me. I'm so sorry." Louie said, before fleeing the scene.

Claudia, too weak at the moment to run after him, could only call out, "Louie, wait!"

"How could you allow this?" Tereth demanded.

"We are sorry lord, but we meant the best. He is our son. We raised him as one of our own." Jean Cartier answered, with his wife beside him. Bill was out looking for his brother after he returned home, after losing him and finding the hooker asleep in the motel.

"Your son made a second mistake by letting the woman go. He is not your child but mine. You should have told him the truth long ago. Now a young Tassidar is running loose, and you have no idea the damage he can cause. He has already turned one female, and she may already be on his trail." Tereth said, furious.

"This was not our intention. We tried to obey the rules you set forth when we welcomed him into our household." Meredith said.

"And you failed in your duty by forgetting the two most important ones. By his eighteenth birthday he was supposed to know his origins, and on the day he became a man he was supposed to put himself to sleep. For a year he would sleep, as we all do, so that he and the world would be protected from something like this. Now he must be found before one of the females claims him, or he will never bond with your family, and may become lost for ever. The old warnings were not created idly. Our maker created them to lift us out our dark past. The Covenant would have bound him to you, and your line would have been cared for, for the rest of its days." Tereth said.

"We cannot begin to apologize for the harm we have caused, but please don't punish our family for the mistakes we have made with him. William did not know who and what his brother truly was. We told him we adopted him, even showed him the false documents." Jean said, awash in his own guilt.

"Very well, all is not lost yet. We still have precious time, but we must leave immediately." Tereth said.

Louie ran away from everything he knew, heading west to L.A., driven by some primal fear. He imagined he was being chased, and in his dreams a man who looked so much like him called out to him.

"Come to me, my son." The man said, and though he felt a deep connection to the stranger, Louie was also terrified of him and what he represented.

'He's like me. I can feel it, but how?' Louie asked himself. Out of fear he used new powers, tapping into his own fear in order to use him. Jumping vast distances in mere seconds, he kept ahead of his pursuers, but beyond what was obvious he knew very little about himself. It was clear that there was something unnatural about him, by looking at what had happened to him recently, Louie knew himself to be a vampire.

'But why does the sun not hurt me. Often enough I travel in the daylight, but other than hurting my eyes it merely tires me.' Louie thought, remembering moments where he had drowsily closed his eyes and not woken up for hours. During the night he was tireless, but the sun's presence was a great drain on his body and mind. One time, he pushed himself to test the limits of his body under the sun, and received a bad sunburn that still had not healed, and he was feeling more tired than ever. Deep within him he knew what he had to do: feed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.