Induction - Cover

Induction

Copyright© 2008 by Zero Cool

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jason comes home to find his wife involved in an act that disturbs him and excites him to his very core.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Cheating   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   MaleDom   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

My name is Jason Stone and I'm around five foot six inches tall and my weight is around one hundred forty pounds. My wife's name is Katie she is five foot two and weighs around one hundred twenty five pounds. We both are pretty average with brown hair and brown eyes, she has a C-cup and I'm around six inches long.

This morning I had no idea my life would change as drastically as I feel it has at this point. At 2pm I got off work today and started my journey home. This is unusual because normally I work until 5pm. As I walked into my home I didn't think anything was out of the ordinary.

I called for my wife, and no response. I didn't yell but I just said, "Katie are you home?". With no response I started up the stairs when I started to hear some sounds. At first I couldn't tell what they were but as I got closer to our room I could hear the bed. It was squeaking and my heart went into my chest.

The door was wide open and as I peered in I could see what was happening. I couldn't believe my eyes, but my Katie was getting her pussy pounded by some man I had never seen before. Our bed points away from the doorway so I could see this mans ass pounding up and down. I had a completely clear view of what was happening. He was grunting with each thrust and his balls, which looked to be huge were slapping on Katie's ass. Katie was groaning with each thrust her legs spread far apart.

I could only see his back and not his head or Katie's face. The rhythm of his pounding was nearly hypnotic, I really didn't feel or know what to think at the moment; it truly was a shock. After a few minutes I started to look a little closer and noticed his cock had to be eight inches and was the thickest cock I had ever seen in porn or other wise. As his pounding progressed I could tell that he was speeding up, and I knew what was soon to happen. As this mans grunts increased all I could think was, is she going to let him nut in her pussy? She isn't on the pill and we have been trying to have a family. I hate to admit it but I was getting pretty turned on as well, which added to my confusion.

Soon enough I had my answer. As the speed increased I could clearly make out the sound of his balls slapping on Katie's ass. His speed increased greatly then with ten really good long thrusts I heard him say almost in a whisper, "Oh god." and he blew his nut into my wife. From the grunts and how his balls seem to tighten it looked to be a good six or seven shots of fertile nut that had been fired into my wive's womb.

I stood there waiting for them to move apart so they could see me. I nearly panicked and ran out of the house but I did not. My wife didn't make a move and this man started up the fucking motions again. It was incredible he had not gone soft. As his sawing got more pronounced I got the first sight of my wife's legs moving. They started to come up and down a little as she wrapped her legs around his waist and she started to moan a little more. W hat I would learn later on is these next few moments would change our lives forever.

He was moving towards his peak, when all of a sudden my wife's legs started to shake. This was my first indication that she was cumming. It must have affected the man because his balls lurched and he blew another nut into my wife. As the man was blowing his load into my wife her legs tightened around his waist. This one was less powerful than the last but was still a good three shots.

As he started to pull his cock out of my wife's pussy real slow and her legs released him, I could see his nut draining from her pussy. When he started to move away from Katie I got the real shock of my life, her hands were bound to the top of the bed and she had tape on her mouth.

The man had a mask on his face and she seemed to have been crying. I ran into the bedroom and hit him in the head with a lamp that I had grabbed as I ran to him.

It knocked him out cold.

When I pushed the man to the side and pulled the tap from my wife's mouth Katie said, "Oh thank goodness you are here, this man raped me." It hit me that she had not been cheating. I asked, "What should we do?". Katie's response was really confusing. She just said, "I'm not sure lets talk about it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.