A Sweet Revenge - Cover

A Sweet Revenge

Copyright© 2008 by Prince Charming

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He was supposed to avenge his father for ill treating his mom and disowning him. However he ends up marrying his step sister and having an affair with his step mom

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Part Two - Step Sister

Chapter I

Priya

Her father's death was really a relief for both Priya and her mother but it also had its problems. Her drunkard father had left them penniless and had even borrowed more money than they could afford. The result was hardly two weeks after his death Priya and her mother were on the streets with no home and no income. The man had drunk all his money away and also had left them in debts. Priya could not remember if ever he had been a good father to her or a good husband to her mother. He had been harsh and often violent when angered which was often.

Staying temporarily in a neighbor's house, they had to find a way for a living. Priya was glad she had a college degree at least. But living in a village was a handicap and they were hesitant to move to a town or city without a male support, as they had never before lived in a town or city. The small town where Priya did her college was the nearest to a town they had ever seen. It was when they were discussing their problem that Priya remembered her half brother. Her mother was the second wife of her father and her father had a son by his first wife. But when his first wife died her brother had taken away the little boy who was only three years of age then. Priya did not even know where he was or what he was doing. But she realized he is the only true relation to whom they could appeal for help.

Although her mother was not in favor of the idea, Priya still went ahead with her plans and visited the neighboring village where her half brother's uncle lived. The uncle was indifferent when she met him but she explained her situation patiently and appealed to his good senses. After a lot of begging on her part, the man finally relented and told her that her half brother was now living in Mumbai and gave her the address. When Priya asked him to help her with her half brother the uncle ruthlessly refused. But he gave Priya one of the latest photos of her half brother. Priya returned home part disappointed and partly hopeful.

The hope was from the photo of her half brother. Priya was excited when she saw her brother's photo for the first time. He was a tall handsome man and there was some thing charming about him. Unlike her father who had a horrible expression in his face most of the time, her brother had a serene look in his face which was soothing. Priya showed the photo to her mother and was shocked by her comment.

"Why, Priya he looks so very sexy!" her mother Deepa had exclaimed looking at the photo.

Priya did not think of him in those lines but now hearing her mother's comment, she had looked at the photo again. He was very attractive of course but then him being her brother and son to her mother, she felt her mother had no business thinking of him in those terms. The comment also made Priya wonder about her mother. Priya was actually sorry for her mother since she had married her father at the age of 14 and had given birth to her the next year. Since then she did not seem to have had a pleasant life as her father had treated her like shit. Also her father had been sickly for the past several years apart from his chronic drinking and Priya realized her young mother may not have had any happiness in her life with a sickly drunk husband.

With difficulty Priya and her mother managed to find the money for their train ticket to Mumbai. They had really not made any plans in the event her half brother refused to take them in. But with a little hope clinging in her heart Priya had written that letter to her brother. Her mother's comment about her brother looking sexy had given her the idea to send those photos of themselves which was very sexy and not at all what they normally looked like. Priya hoped their sexy looks might influence her brother to accept them. She knew she would be proud to have such a handsome man as her brother and so reasoned he would also be glad to have a beautiful and sexy step mother and step sister.

The thought excited Priya so much so that she felt the wetness begin between her legs but she forcefully chased those thoughts from her mind. During the train journey which took almost 20 hours, both mother and daughter were anxious and had not enjoyed the wonderful scenery and the new places they were seeing all through the journey. Priya had heaved a sigh of relief when they were met by their half brother in the railway station in Mumbai and though he had greeted them formally, Priya did notice the quick interest he had showed seeing them. Seeing him in person for the first time, Priya understood her mother's comment better. He was big and rippled with muscles and was certainly sexy if you looked at him as a man and not as your brother.

Priya thought her mother had seen him as a man and not as her step son. She could not blame her since she had never seen him before and was only aware that such a person existed. Anyway Priya hoped her half brother would accept them and give them a chance for their lives. When they reached his house he had given up his only bedroom to them and later in the evening had also taken them out and bought good decent dresses for them. While he had told them to select the dresses themselves, at times he made some discreet suggestions on their selection which clearly showed he was really sexy as her mother had commented. At that time Priya wondered about her half brother and his intentions in taking them in and buying them such nice dresses.

Priya also noticed her mother's excitement in his presence and was surprised when it amused her and did not annoy her as it should. It was very obvious to Priya that her mother was very much excited by her brother but he did not seem to notice this. However there were times when Priya thought she saw raw lust in his eyes when he was looking at her mother. This irritated her and she wondered if she was jealous of her mother but quickly dismissed the idea, after all he is her brother and step son to her mother. They should not be having any sexual thoughts about him and the same applied to him as well. But as dusk fell, Priya was beginning to suspect both her mother and her brother. While the excited looks of her mother were discreet, her brother was more open as he looked at her mother where he should not be looking.

It was with confusing thoughts in her mind that Priya went to bed with her mother and tried vainly to sleep. When later her mother got off the bed and went out Priya feigned sleep but stayed wide awake wondering where and why her mother was going at that time of night. After a while Priya began to hear slight noises and she had tip toed to the door to see where her mother was. She was horrified to see her mother sitting on her brother's lap with his mouth on one of her breasts and his hand on the other. At first Priya was disgusted but when she could not take her eyes away from the scene and felt her nipples begin to harden, she realized she could not blame her mother for her actions.

It was obvious the man was damn sexy and he being her step brother did not make it less. On the contrary it was more erotic to see her own half brother making love to her mother. With her hand resting on her aching breasts Priya had watched the whole show with shock and surprise. When Priya saw her mother such his rock hard cock, she wished it was her mouth that sucked him and when his cock slipped into her mother's cunt she ached for it to be her cunt that his cock was invading. It was then that the truth of her own feelings dawned on her. With a shock Priya realized she wanted him inside her, brother or no brother. Her heart almost skipped beating when she realized the truth and then when he so discreetly told her mother that he would marry Priya to keep her as his lover, she almost thought she would faint with pleasure. It was then that she realized her brother was fucking her mother with the intention of convincing her about his plans to marry her.

Priya was floating in the skies with happiness as she heard her mother reluctantly agree to the plan of him marrying Priya. She had been leaning against the door post so far and now no longer finding her weakened knees supporting her, she rushed to the bed and fell on her stomach and reveled in her luck. She loved the idea of marrying her own brother and for the first time since leaving their village Priya felt secure and relieved. She was now positive she and her mother both had a bright and pleasurable future awaiting them. With these happy thoughts filling her heart she drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

The next morning when her mother came to her when she was in the kitchen making coffee, she was cheerful in her greeting.

"Hi mom, had a good sleep?"

"Yes Priya, I had a good sleep," Deepa had replied in a sly manner.

"Where did you sleep mom," Priya taunted her mother smiling to herself.

"What do you mean, Priya," Deepa sounded funny.

"Well most of the night you were not in bed mom and I heard some funny noises in the hall too," Priya looked at her mother and winked.

Deepa blushed in embarrassment but did not reply.

"You sure had a good time, did not you mom," Priya persisted.

"You know what happened!" Deepa exclaimed in confusion.

"Of course I know what happened mom; you guys were not very quiet or even discreet for that matter,"

"Well, you know Priya... ," Deepa could not continue.

"Yes I know mom, he is very sexy and you could not help it, your first comment about him was that he is sexy, remember?"

"Priya it was for our own good, please understand,"

"Of course I understand mom, he will fuck you and marry me as well so he will have two women to fuck instead of one," Priya feigned anger.

"Priya!" Deepa exclaimed.

"Well?" Priya was enjoyed teasing her mom.

"You should not be talking like that; you know it was your idea to come here in the first place,"

"Yes but then I did not see him as sexy; I only wanted him to give us a place to live,"

"Priya you have to understand our situation, he is offering us a decent life,"

"Yeah he is handsome and well of, what is more he is so very willing to fuck you as well," Priya was enjoying her mother's discomfort.

"Look Priya I married your father when I was only 14 and with your father drinking and fucking around, I never really had a pleasant life; in fact I had been living a miserable life,"

"So that gives you license to spread your legs wide to the first handsome man you are alone with even if he is like a son to you?"

"Priya we only know of his existence, we have never met him before; tell me how you would have felt about him if you met him as a stranger and did not know he is your brother?" Deepa was defiant.

Priya smiled," Okay mom I admit I would have fallen head over heels in love with him, so what now?"

For a long time Deepa looked at her daughter not sure if she was serious or joking. Priya turned away and busied herself with her cooking.

"Like you said yourself, he is handsome and well of; He even seems to like both of us, why can't we accept his offer of a respectable living?" Deepa was getting impatient.

"Then you marry him," Priya was cruel

"Of course I will if he will have me but he wants to marry you, Priya,"

"And fuck you as his lover?" Priya was sarcastic

"I don't know what to say, "Deepa covered her face with her hands and began to sob.

Priya went to her mom and took her face in her hands. She had been playing with her mother in her happy mood and now she felt sorry for her. She held her mothers face against her young breasts and soothed her.

"Look mom, I was only joking, I am just as happy as you are with him and I know we will have a really happy life with him, now stop crying and be a good girl"

Deepa lifted her face up and looked into her daughter's eyes. There was only concern and happiness in her eyes and pleased she kissed her daughter's cheeks.

"You are a sweet daughter, Priya, I am so proud of you," she exclaimed.

"Thank you mom, do you think he will fuck me first and marry me later or marry me first," Priya joked to ease the tension.

"I don't know Priya; which ever way it goes we are lucky to have him in our lives,"

"He sure has good taste in dresses mom and do you think he will let us wear jeans as well?"

Deepa started to answer and then stopped when Krishna entered the kitchen.

Chapter 2

Priya turned when her mother stopped talking and stared at them blushing furiously. Krishna walked to Deepa and taking her in his arms kissed her passionately. Deepa hesitated a moment but when his tongue pried open her mouth, responded her lust for him taking hold. After a long slow kiss, Krishna broke away and winked at the bewildered and shocked Priya.

"Can I have a cup of coffee, Priya," he said as if he had not noticed her shocked look.

Priya did not reply but hastily mixed a hot cup of coffee and then handed it to him timidly.

"Did mother tell you I am going to marry you, Priya?" He asked casually. Blushing furiously Priya nodded and then ran out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. Krishna smiled at Deepa and slipped his free hand around her waist holding her close to him.

"Evening we are going to the temple and there I will marry Priya, is that okay?" Krishna said

Deepa was surprised at his haste but nodded her head.

"Get her dressed up babe and don't forget to prepare for the first night as well," he smiled at Deepa and then with a light kiss on her cheeks he left her. In the hall he dressed and then looked in the bedroom. Priya was sitting on the bed her face still flushed.

Back in the kitchen he told Deepa, "I have some shopping to do but will be back for lunch, do you need anything?"

Deepa came to him and put her hands on his massive chest," I love you, darling," She said. Krishna patted her on her shoulders in acknowledgement and then went out. He bought two silk sarees and matching blouses and skirt and then went about buying the other things like a Thali (Wedding Chain), flowers and such. When he returned, it was Priya who opened the door. She blushed when he looked at her but took the parcels from his hand. During the lunch she was still shy and every time he looked at her blushed. But it was plain she was excited and was looking forward to the evening.

By about four in the evening, Krishna dressed himself in a silk dhoti and a silk shirt and looked in the bedroom. Both the women were dressed in the silk saree he had purchased in the morning and with the jasmine flower adorning their well combed hair looked like goddesses. He walked into the bedroom and took both of them in his arms one by one and gave them a tight hug and kissed them lightly on their lips.

In the temple Krishna tied the Thali on Priya's neck amidst the priest chanting mantras, took her as his wife formally. He then took them to a four star hotel and had a sumptuous dinner. After the dinner Krishna took them to a disco club but the women were too shy to join in the dancing. They watched the dancers in awe for a while and then returned home.

Priya felt elated. She was excited not only by her marriage to her brother but was looking forward to the first night eagerly when his lovely cock would invade her virgin cunt. She felt the moistness between her legs and could not wait. But she knew she had to be patient. He had married her formally and now the first night also will be formal. In her mind she rehearsed how she would behave. It was both pleasant and embarrassing. She took special care with her looks in the bathroom and then again straightened her saree and hair in the bedroom. Her mother had already prepared the bed with flowers and the sweet smell of flowers added to her excitement.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.