A Sweet Revenge - Cover

A Sweet Revenge

Copyright© 2008 by Prince Charming

Chapter 1: Step Mother

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Step Mother - He was supposed to avenge his father for ill treating his mom and disowning him. However he ends up marrying his step sister and having an affair with his step mom

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Courier please," Krishna heard the voice followed by the knocking on his door. Reluctantly he heaved himself up from the couch and opened the door to take the courier. It was a letter, a little bulky. He looked at the sender's address and frowned. It said "Priya" and the place was his native village. He did not know anyone in his native village by that name.

Closing the door thoughtfully he returned to the couch and opened the letter and poured out the contents. Two photographs and a letter fell on his lap. Curious, he took the photos first and looked at them. Both were women, one was a little older than the other, sisters? He wondered. He then took the older looking woman's photo and gazed at it intently. She looked in her mid twenties and had a charming face. Her body was not shapely but neither fat or slim. She was about 5'7" tall and looked majestic in a plain polyester saree. The saree was semi transparent and the fall was so arranged on her chest that the beautiful shape of her full firm breasts showed on the side clearly. The gap between her blouse and saree at the hips showed her flat stomach to advantage with the naval winking at him. Her legs were long and ass cheeks round.

Krishna felt a stirring in his groins and knew he was getting a hard on. The woman was sexy and was plainly showing it off in the photo. He licked his lips and took the other photo. The woman in this photo looked a duplicate of the other with the big difference of being very slim and shapely. She had the same facial features like the older woman but looked like a teenager in spite of the full firm breasts that stood out against the churidhar she wore. The churidhar completely covered her from neck to feet but showed off the shape of her beautiful curves and Krishna realized he had a ragging hard on.

Still wondering who this may be, he took the letter and opened it. Holding the letter in one hand he took his cock in his other hand and began to stroke it but stopped when he read the greeting in the letter.

"Dear Brother," it began and Krishna was stunned as he did not have any sisters. Suddenly suspicious he looked at the cover and the address but his name and correct address stared back at him. Confused, he began to read the letter.

"We have never met as yet but I am Priya, your sister, step sister to be precise. As you know our father married my mother when you were only three years of age and I was born the next year. Ever since I was old enough and knew about your existence, I had begged father to get us acquainted but he said that you are under your uncle's care and that your uncle will never allow you to meet me or my mother.

You may wonder why I am writing this letter and how I got your address. Father died last month and I don't know if you knew he had been drinking a lot for the past several years and was also sick very often. From the time I was old enough to know I saw him only as a ruthless man who never treated mother or me right. He was always harsh and often violent. At least as long as he lived he provided for us and also gave me a decent education. I have just finished my B A degree in Economics. After his death we found out that he has not only mortgaged our house but had also taken loans from many other people in the village.

The men who had loaned money to father stripped us of all our possessions once he was dead and even our house is taken over by the man who had taken mortgage of the house. So we literally came to the streets. Mother's family is struggling themselves and is not willing to help us now. Other than mother's family we could only think of you as a possible refuge but mother felt that you will not have us. I convinced her that we will try our luck with you before we decided to do anything else.

When I approached your uncle for your address, he was indifferent at first but when I begged him explaining we had no one else to go to, he finally gave your address reluctantly. Tomorrow night I and mother are getting the train for Mumbai and will reach there on Sunday morning at about 11 A M. I am sending our photographs so that you will recognize us in the railway station. We will wait for you near the information counter.

Dear brother, we have no one else to go to and we are coming to you as our last and only refuge. I sincerely hope that you will accept us on humanitarian grounds even if not for the relationship. On our part we promise to be good to you and try not to be a burden.

With love and hopes

Your sister

"Priya"

Krishna read the letter two more times before the full truth sank in him. He did not remember his father at all as he was brought up by his uncle from the age of three and had never once met him after he was old enough to know. So his death meant nothing to him but his step mother and step sister coming to live with him was making him uncomfortable. The girl said they will arrive on Sunday which meant the next day and he had no time to even make up his mind or stop them coming.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.