Taken at a Rest Stop - Cover

Taken at a Rest Stop

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young couple head south on vacation. Unable to find a place to stop for the night they stop in a rest stop to get some rest. They are kidnapped by a couple of violent, perverted monsters. This is a very rough, very nasty story. I can't even read it! Beware!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Violence  

The animal trainer was sitting across the table reading a magazine and ignoring me. I heard someone yell, "It's time!" from outside the room and the trainer started giving me instructions.

"Listen, cunt," she said threateningly. "Don't screw this up. I want you to go outside, turn around and knock on the front door. When somebody answers the door you say the same thing you said when you came to the door on Friday. You give your name and the name of your company and say that you are here to give your presentation. You don't mention the name of this company or any of the people working here. Got it?"

Well, not really. But it didn't matter.

I nodded, stood up and went outside. There was a man waiting for me out there with a camera. He began recording and I knocked on the door.

A man I didn't recall seeing before answered the door and I said my spiel.

He smiled and invited me in. He stepped aside and I walked back inside.

The cameraman followed. I saw a woman I hadn't seen before. She was a tall, older woman, perhaps in her early fifties. She was standing at the other end of the hallway watching me with a look on her face that I can best describe as hunger. Or perhaps it was a strange combination of lust and hunger.

As soon as the door closed behind me she walked down the hall and introduced herself as Helen. While she distracted me the man that answered the door grabbed me from behind and held my arms tightly.

I wouldn't have struggled. I had no intention of fighting them. But he bent my arms back so far that I thought they were going to break. The pain was incredible. I had no other choice but to struggle.

The woman watched, smiling for a moment. Then she drew her arm back and slapped me with all of her might. I cried out and when my vision cleared I stared at her in disbelief, shocked at the extreme violence even after all I've been through here and stunned by the pain.

They led me to and then down a narrow set of stairs to the basement. We entered a room made up to look like a dungeon.

No, that isn't right. It didn't look like one. It was a dungeon. Everywhere I looked there were instruments and devices designed to cause pain.

My arms were forced into thick, leather wrist cuffs. The cuffs were already attached to a heavy cable hanging down from a ceiling beam. The man pulled on the cable, drawing it tight. He continued pulling until my feet no longer touched the floor. While I dangled helplessly with my feet several inches off the floor he secured the other end of the cable holding me off the floor to a hook on the wall.

My body swung gently from the cable for a moment as the couple moved around me, examining me, tormenting me.

But that only lasted for a minute or two. I was surprised when they left the room, leaving me suspended painfully. They weren't gone long. When they returned they had removed their street clothes and were wearing strange costumes that consisted mainly of leather straps. The costumes served only to outline their naked genitals and add atmosphere. The man's cock and the woman's pussy and her tits were exposed.

My final day of torment had only just begun and already my wrists and my shoulders hurt from the pressure of the cuffs and the weight of my body, suspended in midair.

The couple started toying with me. Spinning me, pinching and pulling at me through the clothing I had been given. The woman even punched me in my stomach and while I was recovering my breath from that she punched me again, in the tit!

I had never imagined such pain! Nor could I imagine a woman doing such a terrible thing to another woman! She was a large, muscular woman with powerful arms and shoulders. When her fist slammed into my tit it was as painful as it had been yesterday when I had been raped by all of those animals.

I screamed in pain and horror and called out to her pitifully, "Why?! Why are you doing this to me?!"

She grabbed my hair and pulled my swaying body to a stop. She spit in my face, and then, smiling sweetly, she said, "Because, my dear. We can. We enjoy it. We can do anything we want to you. There are no limits. Just the idea of it almost gives me an orgasm! We want nothing from you but your screams. It's so rare to have a beautiful young woman totally at our mercy, not that you can expect any mercy, bitch.

"Having a woman like you, an honest to god victim, a young woman who isn't doing this because she gets off on the pain, on the submission, this is a wet dream come true. We are able to do anything to you that we want. There are no laws to worry about, no social restrictions. Our only constraint is time.

"You think you've suffered this weekend?! Oh sweetheart, you don't know what pain is yet. I'm going to treasure this day for the rest of my life. Sadly, we only have an hour and a half to torture you. So we're going to have to cram a lot in."

She gave me an affectionate pat on the cheek and said, "I hope you don't mind."

I had an awful desire to say, "No, that's alright."

But I knew better.

They started ripping my clothes off. When my clothing had been shredded and I was naked once more the man attached another set of leather cuffs to my ankles. He spread my legs out until my knees were nearly three feet apart and secured the chains attached to the cuffs to hooks in the wall and in a nearby post. It was very painful.

Then they started whipping me.

At first they avoided the most sensitive areas, concentrating on my back and my butt and my stomach. Then they started branching out. Soon they were concentrating on my breasts and my pussy. The pain was incredible. I'm certain that they were pleased by the screams I produced, until I started getting hoarse.

The brutal whipping continued until their arms grew tired. I discovered that eventually the pain begins to fade. When that happened I began to be more aware of the noise the blows produced than the pain.

Both of them were sweating profusely and had begun to breathe hard. They paused briefly to take a breath before they moved on to the next activity. While they collected themselves I hung there, aware of the way my body was throbbing from the pain of the whipping. But by that time the most severe pain I suffered was from being hung by my wrists. My wrists and my shoulders were on fire.

They were soon ready to resume the torture. The woman attached strong clamps with sharp teeth to my nipples, raising the volume of my screams to a new pitch. The pain was incredible when the sharp teeth on the large, strong clamp bit down into the tender flesh of my nipples and the blood started flowing freely down the underside of my tits.

She attached cords to the clamps and pulled, stretching my tits out farther than I would have thought possible. She tied the cords to a post several feet in front of me. She tightened the cord, stretching my tits out painfully until I thought surely my nipples would be ripped from my body.

I was screaming hysterically. I couldn't stop. And she loved it!

She came close and kissed my cheek. She licked the tears streaming out of my eyes, tasting my suffering. I could hear the lust in her voice when she said, "Yes, my darling. Scream for me. You're making my pussy so fucking wet. Oh, sweetheart. This is even more exciting than I dreamed it would be. I shall remember you for the rest of my life."

She stepped back and picked up a metal container from a nearby table. She reached inside and pulled out a very long needle, three or four inches long. I watched in horror as she held it against the skin on my breast and slowly pushed it all the way through my tit. I passed out for a moment.

But of course they couldn't have that. It wasn't any fun to torture me when I wasn't conscious to react to the horrible things they were doing to me. When I returned to consciousness a moment later she was waiving smelling salts under my nose. I snapped awake and the sudden motion nearly pulled my nipples off. I screamed again. That brought a huge smile to her face.

She picked up another needle. I glanced down to see that while I had been unconscious she had put several more of those long skewers in both of my breasts. The ones closest to my nipples went all the way through. The points came out the other side.

She continued to insert needles into my breasts for a very long time. There were so many of them that when she finished I couldn't see the flesh of my breasts. I could only see the brightly colored little plastic heads of the pins.

She picked up two more of the clamps like the ones attached to my nipples. She held them up to show them to me. I shook my head faintly. But I couldn't speak.

She smiled and bent down in front of me. I felt her fingers at my sex and a wave of terror surged through me. It completely took my breath away when she fastened the first of the clips to my labia. It was a long moment before I could gather enough oxygen to scream again. When I finally was able to scream I screamed so loud I hurt my own ears. Then I passed out again.

But as I mentioned earlier, it's no fun torturing the senseless. They used the smelling salts to bring me back to consciousness and then she attached the second clip to the sensitive flesh on the other side of my pussy. I gasped and passed out once more.

When I returned to consciousness a moment later they had attached cords to the new clamps and fastened them to the same post that my nipples now stretched towards. They stretched my pussy lips out more than an inch, until I was sure they would be torn off. Then they tied them off to the post.

Once I was secured in that inhuman fashion the man moved around behind me and forced his large cock into my ass. Every move of my body was causing me extreme pain. Blood was dripping in little rivulets down from the wounds in my breasts and my pussy.

As the violent anal rape continued I kept trying to sink back into unconsciousness. But the woman was standing beside me watching closely. Each time she saw consciousness begin to slip away she slapped me a few times. That seemed to do the trick.

While the man was fucking my ass, she started pulling the needles out of my tits, slowly. She took her time, pulling the needles out very, very slowly to draw out the pain as much as possible. She finished at about the same time as her friend, or her mate, whatever, finished fucking me.

The man left his cock buried in my ass until it went soft and was expelled by the muscles of around my anus. He leaned down, bit my shoulder so hard I'm sure he drew blood and said, "God! I'd give anything if we could keep you! We could do this every day!"

Thankfully I didn't have to worry about that. I was going to die today.

They removed the clamps from my nipples. The pain I experienced when they released the clamps was almost as severe as when they had attached them. I screamed in agony. On second thought, I think it hurt worse when they took them off.

They watched me closely, enjoying my suffering. When my labored breathing had almost returned to normal they bent down and repeated the excruciating process, unclamping my labia with the same painful result.

Finally the cuffs holding my legs so uncomfortably far apart were released. At last I was lowered to the floor. But there was no respite from the torture. I was pulled to my feet and draped backwards over a large barrel. My wrist and ankle cuffs were tied off to rings embedded in the floor. My back was bowed so far over the unyielding barrel that I felt like it would break.

They each appeared over me and started dripping hot candle wax all over my body, literally. The entire front of my body was encased in wax by the time they finished. Even my face was covered by a stiff mask of slowly cooling wax!

I thought surely I was going to be covered in burns. The pain was excruciating. Of course it was. That was why they did it!

They took a short break and let the wax set up until it was nice and hard. When my body was encased in a rigid coating of hard wax they came back at me with short little riding whips. They started whipping me, stripping the wax from me with the whips.

By the time they finished I was pretty much out of it. I hadn't lost consciousness. But I had stopped screaming. I was still aware of the pain. But my brain seemed to be shutting down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.